yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Pheromones Static?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
    Xist in oil has lasted me something like 3 years. Xist spray was gone in a month. Significant savings, monetarily-speaking, in oil format. I also feel Xist oil is far superior to the spray, though I can't say the same for every oil. SOB, in particular, does not seem to hold up to its spray counterpart.
    I have ascend oil and last me for more the 1 year too or maybe 2 I don't know right now, for me works perfect and monetarily-speaking is the best purchase in mones I ever made, I don't have ascend spray to see is the effects are same to oil, but like you said a bottle from any spray last nothing, I have xist, evolve and taboo sprays and I am testing but I don't see any reaction yet but I am testing but the problem is the bottle is almost over so I stopped the testing for now.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Xist in oil has lasted me something like 3 years. Xist spray was gone in a month. Significant savings, monetarily-speaking, in oil format. I also feel Xist oil is far superior to the spray, though I can't say the same for every oil. SOB, in particular, does not seem to hold up to its spray counterpart.
      May I ask if you use it every other day and how many drops each use? I chose oil because of the climate here. If oil last at least a year for me, I may get everything in oil instead of spray version of some of the products I'm interested in such as Connections. Taboo, Cohesion and Evolve samples in spray I have don't seem to work for me or I didn't look for signs enough.

I'm even weighting if I should get Domination in oil for my sexual mone I'm still missing out of my collection instead of THU, Z-69 or NNPA just because Domination comes in oil form. Any suggestion?

Comment

Do you experience any noticeable difference in the effects of XiSt oil versus the spray?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Do you experience any noticeable difference in the effects of XiSt oil versus the spray?
          I'm interested to know this as well. These answers may very well affect my decision of getting my planned order in oil or 30mL sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

May I ask if you use it every other day and how many drops each use? I chose oil because of the climate here. If oil last at least a year for me, I may get everything in oil instead of spray version of some of the products I'm interested in such as Connections. Taboo, Cohesion and Evolve samples in spray I have don't seem to work for me or I didn't look for signs enough.

I'm even weighting if I should get Domination in oil for my sexual mone I'm still missing out of my collection instead of THU, Z-69 or NNPA just because Domination comes in oil form. Any suggestion?
            I use to use it daily or every other day. Now I save it for wearing around specific individuals. I use 2-3 drops of Xist oil.

I haven't used THU or Z-69. I don't really care for NNPA. Never got a real handle on it, or it just doesn't work for me. I love my Domination. 1 drop Dom with 1 drop Evolve oil makes my wife have fast and hard orgasms.

Comment

Definitely with Xist. I liked the spray fine, and then I bought the oil. IOIs jumped an entire order of frequency and magnitude.

Comment

Definitely with Xist. I liked the spray fine, and then I bought the oil. IOIs jumped an entire order of frequency and magnitude.
                How long after application do you see this effect? The reason I ask is if there could be the possibility of conversion. I don't really see conversion with alcohol but I do with oils.

Comment

How long after application do you see this effect? The reason I ask is if there could be the possibility of conversion. I don't really see conversion with alcohol but I do with oils.
                  Within 45 minutes or so, I'd say.

Comment

Within 45 minutes or so, I'd say.
                    Ok thanks. In my experience I've suspected conversion to begin within 1-2 hours. After that point hits seemed to increase/change.

Comment

• RTBoss
                      RTBoss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe I'm super-colonized with little beasties! :-)

• Scottie2Hottie
                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Damn overachievers.

I use to use it daily or every other day. Now I save it for wearing around specific individuals. I use 2-3 drops of Xist oil.

I haven't used THU or Z-69. I don't really care for NNPA. Never got a real handle on it, or it just doesn't work for me. I love my Domination. 1 drop Dom with 1 drop Evolve oil makes my wife have fast and hard orgasms.
                    Thank you. I actually crossed off Evolve from my list but it's back again because of this, lol.

Comment

• RTBoss
                      RTBoss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is one thing I've found Evolve excellent for. I've also seen the social aspects affect my wife with motormouth at 2 drops, solo.

I use ascend oil almost everyday but just one drop because is enough for me, I tried 2 drops but I didn't get any strong effects compared to 1 drop so back to just one drop, and the effects are perfect but I can speak about spray because I don't have it, but I am thinking get the next in oil just because of money, the weather here is 4 seasons, so in winter I still see the reactions no like summer but it's ok for me, I want to try taboo oil because I want I phero that can give me a sexy vibe to flirt with many women.
                    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                    Xsr89
                    Instant honesty

Comment

josebest

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
                        I use ascend oil almost everyday but just one drop because is enough for me, I tried 2 drops but I didn't get any strong effects compared to 1 drop so back to just one drop, and the effects are perfect but I can speak about spray because I don't have it, but I am thinking get the next in oil just because of money, the weather here is 4 seasons, so in winter I still see the reactions no like summer but it's ok for me, I want to try taboo oil because I want I phero that can give me a sexy vibe to flirt with many women.
                        Do you notice any change after it's been on your skin for awhile?

Comment

Do you notice any change after it's been on your skin for awhile?
                          The odor start to disappear little by little, I have the copulin version so the odor is strong when I put it in the first time, some days I have to wait 1 hour to see the effects in others.
                          Xsr89
                          Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

The odor start to disappear little by little, I have the copulin version so the odor is strong when I put it in the first time, some days I have to wait 1 hour to see the effects in others.
                            See this makes me wonder if there isn't some conversion taking place. That's consistent with my experiences with oil based pheros.

Comment

Scottie2HottieAndrostadienol and androstadienone are odorless compounds secreted by the apocrine glands, and via conversion into the more powerfully-odorous androst-enone and androstenol

Comment

The research out there isn't entirely clear and some of it is contradictory. One treatise I found IMPLIES that there is a different conversion process based on gender. That is, that men and women are populated with different types of coryneform bacteria and, therefore, convert pheromones differently.

Comment

Whats the main ingredient in Xist? -Rone?
                                  I'm wondering if it would go well with A314 or not..if its main ingredient is rone it may not

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Whats the main ingredient in Xist? -Rone?
                                    I'm wondering if it would go well with A314 or not..if its main ingredient is rone it may not
                                    Androsterone, EpiAndrosterone, Androstenone, EpiAlloPregnenolone, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B)

-rone and -erone being the first two ingredients, seems that yes, it's -rone driven. Even so, I haven't mixed Xist w/ a product yet where it floundered. That said, I've never used any iteration of A314.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                                      Scottie2HottieAndrostadienol and androstadienone are odorless compounds secreted by the apocrine glands, and via conversion into the more powerfully-odorous androst-enone and androstenol
                                      Yes I've read that quote in more than one place. The way I read it...how it's worded....implies that the conversion takes place on the skin.

Either way I have yet to run across any source that says Anol converts to Enone on the skin. I still don't know where people get this notion. Personally what I think is happening is they are using various products which contain both and the nols are diffusing more rapidly, thereby leaving only Enone. That is the genius behind Evolve. XSteveO has found a way to prevent this from happening. That is to say that the nols and Enone diffuse more evenly.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X