yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XPS102?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XPS102?

It is my understanding that P102 is actually EpiAlloPregnanolone. Any truth to this? Is this the same molecule as XSP102? Anyone had any experience with it as a single molecule or in mixes....other than XiSt, that is?

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    It is my understanding that P102 is actually EpiAlloPregnanolone. Any truth to this? Is this the same molecule as XSP102? Anyone had any experience with it as a single molecule or in mixes....other than XiSt, that is?
    Oh yeahhhh and how did you come to understand this? Did you read this from a post somewhere from someone's wild accusations or some leaked facts about it. Do tell

Comment

Actually got that from two different sources. There are a lot of people who think they know everything about mones. I'm a skeptical type so that's why I was seeking confirmation. it has yet to be proven or disproven. It's a bit of a Schrodinger's Cat at this point.

Comment

I have discovered that, since posting this, SteveO already offers EpiAlloPregnenolone in the form of xsr66 so perhaps those claims about P102 are unfounded. I guess it will remain a mystery.

Comment

Just found this.....

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          The thing is Euan, most of these molecules have already been tested and reported on under the Putative series of androtics. The difference here is they never plan to release any data on them and for good reason. They can make a pretty penny on them and you are forced to continue to buy them from only their store. Lets say you buy and love P83. They will never tell you what it is, not even the class of pheromones they come from like what Estratrien is. If you want it you have to buy it from them. There are currently rumors of the concentrations dropping to. I even heard that ammo is straight up alcohol lately. I hope not, I really hope they wouldn't stoop to that level.

What is really scary though and has happened to all of us Androtics old-timers is we spent hard earned money on researching not just putatives, but mixes. Some of those mixes were classics and fantastic. All of a sudden they discontinued them and never released the formulas. No explanation other then we got your money and the research we needed. Screw you. Well that's what it felt like. Even if they did release the formula you still had no where to buy P86, except from them. To make things worse though then they go and discontinue great molecules like P96 and P86. They just said oh well they weren't economically feasible to sell anymore oh and by the way we will never tell you what they are anyway.

So you have a mix that you spend hundreds on "researching" that has vanished. You have putatives that you spend hundreds on "researching" that has vanished. Your out of hundreds, they got the research and you're left with your pants down.

I promised from the start to start with hidden names only so we as a community to crowd-source the research and first discover what they are compared to the putative series. After we have all the information we need I'll release the molecule names. This way even if you decide to buy elsewhere you know what they are. To show good faith I listed the category, and then released what molecule XSR32 was compared to the putative series. Next will come the name. To take that a bit further I released P102 EpiAlloPregnenolone (sp) before it was ever tested except by me and Dancing Joker.

Recently I made available all the research molecules to everyone that wants to test them as quite frankly there aren't enough reports to maintain this project. I guess I could have just closed it down and kept the info personal. I really want to advance this and make these molecules more popular but again its not enough right now to sustain the project. I figure if I open the molecules to testing by others we can at least get a different viewpoint. Of course only "researchers" get access to this forum and a significant discount. You'll start seeing those on discounts on other products too. I'm even changing the reward points so you guys get up to 10% back in points while everyone else stays at 5%.

So yeah I am doing what I can to encourage research so I can keep getting more molecules to test for us. I'm about to go through all researchers that aren't reporting and removing that status. The discounts are for those willing to put in some effort. I'd rather have a few solid consistent researchers than tons who don't report but want discounts.

There are some molecules that are slated for testing that have not been identified as ever being a putative before or ever used elsewhere, except maybe in secret. The Bliss molecule is one. Before a molecule ever gets to that state first I send off the spec sheets to my team of doctors. That might sound like hype but I've put together a team of scientists, doctors, PHD's, chemical engineers and the likes to ensure we are heading in the right direction. I'm confident we are
          Now I'm really confused. Does this mean it's available as a putative AND a research molecule?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X