yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP86 mixed with Beta-Androstenol (BNOL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP86 mixed with Beta-Androstenol (BNOL)

So I've been experimenting with BNOL for the past few days (10ml at 12.5mcg/spray) and it has been amazing!! Things with me and hubby have been kind of stressful lately. I noticed when I have been wearing this he is instantly in a lighter mood and we communicate so much easier without it turning into an argument. Last night I tried one spray of BNOL and one spray of P86 (10ml at 12.5mcg/spray) and wow

Our conversations were so playful and he complemented me on random things almost every other sentence My favorite one was he kept saying how beautiful my eyes were when I smiled and that he needed to make me do that more often. Mind you I was in mismatched PJ's and one of his hoodies so I was not in a sexy mood lol Things went great for the rest of the night and the mood didn't stop when we went to bed

More testing to come but so far I LOOOOVE this combo

I'm really looking forward to testing XSP86. Perhaps I should mix it with my Connections and see what happens. I don't know what the BNol dosage is in it so I'll just hafta wing it.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      wing , take that risk..I mean what is the worse that could happen ahahhah

• eternitys_child
      eternitys_child commented
      Editing a comment
      KateD has a sick sense of humor XD

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I'm really looking forward to testing XSP86. Perhaps I should mix it with my Connections and see what happens. I don't know what the BNol dosage is in it so I'll just hafta wing it.
    Have you tried this combo yet? Im really interested in how it would work. It seems to me that that might be asking for word vomit

Comment

Originally posted by Leslie View Post
      So I've been experimenting with BNOL for the past few days (10ml at 12.5mcg/spray) and it has been amazing!! Things with me and hubby have been kind of stressful lately. I noticed when I have been wearing this he is instantly in a lighter mood and we communicate so much easier without it turning into an argument. Last night I tried one spray of BNOL and one spray of P86 (10ml at 12.5mcg/spray) and wow

Our conversations were so playful and he complemented me on random things almost every other sentence My favorite one was he kept saying how beautiful my eyes were when I smiled and that he needed to make me do that more often. Mind you I was in mismatched PJ's and one of his hoodies so I was not in a sexy mood lol Things went great for the rest of the night and the mood didn't stop when we went to bed

More testing to come but so far I LOOOOVE this combo
      Wohooo! The love making wohoo combo. I am now noticing this and I love it. Awwwwwww, thanks for sharing love bug.

Comment

I think I may wait on any putative testing until my diffusion tech arrives. I've read that putatives, like some single molecules, are only effective for about 90 minutes after application. Since they aren't available in DPG I'll hafta do something to extend their life.

Comment

I love bnole it gives a trustworthy vibe. Good report

Comment

Was looking at what to add to my next order needed one more product- rep up to Leslie - will try combo and get back with results.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X