yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A-THDOC & B-THDOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-THDOC & B-THDOC

Does anyone know if these molecules will ever be available for purchase? I plan on testing and mixing singles soon and would love it if I could add them to my arsenal. I'd also love to see Molecule C available, as well.

We have those listed on the website for informational purposes only. These molecules are upwards of $3200 a gram, and its very hard to source. Unfortunately it's not something we are selling right now

Comment

Ouch!!! Ok thanks Leslie. I won't get my hopes up. The mad scientist in me wants to test everything.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Please test as much as you can and be sure to report on here!! I'm still new to the pheromone scene and I love learning and hearing about others experience!!

Comment

^^^^^^same^^^^^^
          , Bobbi

Comment

I definitely will. I'll begin with the commercial products as I'll be using them for my upcoming event. I need to learn their effects, the most efficacious dosages and how to steer them. Single molecule testing will come later as I have time and money to invest. The only exception may be the putatives I ordered. I have a specific plan for those. In the meantime, it's research, research, research. It's been awhile since I've any real intellectual interests. It's been quite eye opening so far.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie what are you most excited to try first?

Comment

It's a toss up between Ascend and Love Boat. I'm curious as to how they compare to A314 and IS. I'm also curious to try Cohesion and see how I fare with it. I have issues with A1 so I'm a bit apprehensive.

Comment

One other question.....any idea if and when DHEAS will be available?

Comment

So I'm wondering.....if Allo-THDOC is reported by SteveO as being an OD above .60 mcg per application what are the possibilities of an OD if I combine multiple products, e.g., XiSt + Bliss + Evolve. He has stated on another forum that applications above .60 mcg makes not only Allo- THDOC behave badly but other pheros in the mix also. I was thinking about ordering Bliss but now I'm hesitant. I don't want to ruined a mix by going above threshold. I believe this molecule is highly valuable but I don't want to waste money or mones.

Comment

So I've been crunching some numbers and considering the feasibility of producing A-THDOC. Considering that the recommended dosage is in the nanogram/spray range I guess even at $3200/gr it's not going be that expensive to produce. At .5 mcg/spray (recommended) we're looking at 0.0000005 grams/spray at a cost of $0.0016/spray to produce. That works out to $0.128/10 mil bottle, assuming 80 sprays/10 mil bottle, which is what I've read. Seems to me that XSteveO could make a fortune selling this molecule. If it's a sourcing that issue, that's a different story but considering he's already using it in his commercial products that doesn't seem to be the case. Perhaps it's a demand issue. IDK

If it was oil based we're looking at $0.48/bottle assuming 300 drops/bottle, which is what I've read. Still seems feasible.
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 05-11-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

According to houseofpheromones.com B-THDOC is P83 so I guess we already have a source of that......assuming that info is correct. Now if only we could get A-THDOC.....

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X