yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is a good mix for and exotic dancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good mix for and exotic dancer?

A close friend of mine is going out of town to panama city to dance for a month. However, she's going with a group of other girls ( around 10) and she really wants something to help her stand out. What is a good mix for her to use? Shes going to be gone for at least a month and she wants to switch it up from time to time, so a few different options would be awesome !

I would recommend Temptress XS, it gives your friend an alpha vibe, confidence and sexy feeling. Reading through the reviews, it might be just perfect.

I guess KateD can give you way more advice though. She's the expert

good luck for your friend!

Comment

Kohloe I thought of that one, I was also thinking maybe fairytale. KateD what do you think? I really wish we had more girls on here with more experiences to share

Comment

I've read great things about PSE/W but I wonder if it could actually produce a stalker effect. I'm no stranger to strip clubs and have "dated" quite a few dancers (thank you mones lol) and there always seem to be guys who "attach" to certain dancers. Most are harmless and become quite lucrative fans.

Comment

• Leslie
          Leslie commented
          Editing a comment
          would you think that would work well by itself? Or should she try adding something with it? Maybe like a social?

Originally posted by Leslie View Post
        Kohloe I thought of that one, I was also thinking maybe fairytale. KateD what do you think? I really wish we had more girls on here with more experiences to share
        We actually have a great deal of women here with the expertise. They are on and off because of family, work just generally being busy. I just wish they posted as much as the men really :(

Let me sit down and think of this one before I respond.

Comment

• Leslie
          Leslie commented
          Editing a comment
          think away love

We have so many great products for women, it just blows my mind whenever I have to go through them all. WOW!!

Temptress to me and in my experience is more for getting that respect from men/women in the workplace or getting that respect from other ladies even in a social setting so they don't feel they can walk all over you. It is an empowering product.

To me, an exotic dancer may not care or not whether those she works with respect her as long as she gets that steady cash flow and more clients than everyone else.

I thought of Celebrity XS for men and I know Steve O did a mix for us ladies so I read up on it. In my opinion, if you want to stand out from all the rest and have that awe , all eyes on you and you are the greatest, I would go with that.

A sexual product can help, but she is already a prof exotic dancer with the sexy moves, clothes etc to match so being sexually drawn to her is easy just like they will be to all the others. She needs something to set her apart

Comment

What about connections mixed with one of the blends that you all suggested? Maybe if they guy feels like he can trust her he will be willing to spend more time/money with her? KateD Scottie2Hottie Kohloe

Comment

Leslie
            I think that despite it's name Flirt would be too chatty. Unless the guy is spending money on her all it will accomplish is to occupy her valuable time. Let's face it, she's there to make money and lots of it. Connections may be more appropriate; create comfort and get guys to open up. The more she knows about a guy, the more she can play up to his personality/fantasies. Lucrative dancers are like chameleons. They can change to suit the customer.

What else to choose could depend on her style. If she plays coy then perhaps Innocence. If she's the sultry, smoldering type then something like Babe might be good. If she's confident and ready to own the room then maybe Temptress. If she likes to play the dirty girl then perhaps PSEL.

One thing to consider is that it's a very physical profession. This will affect diffusion and the length of time that the mones will be effective. There seem to be very few oil options for the ladies. I think any of those mixes in oil would be more effective IMO.

Keep in mind that these suggestions are merely conjecture as I have no direct experience with them. All I have to go by is what I know about given molecules and what the ladies have said about them. But hopefully it helps tho.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie From what I understand of these blends I think ( depending on her mood for the night) PSEL with connections or innocence with connections might work. How many sprays do you think would work best?

Comment

I was thinking more about PSEL and if it's anything like PSEM it's a disinhibitor. This could be a double edged sword. Also on further consideration I think XSP 86 might be a good choice. Given the fact that no molecules are listed for either of those products it's possible that they already contain it. Furthermore, no dosage recommendations are given so it will likely take some testing to find the sweet spot. Speaking of dosage, you hafta be careful with products like Connections. Bnol can take you from bonding/comfort/honesty to truth serum real fast. Too much and these guys are gonna be spilling their guts. It could easily become TMI. When in doubt, less is more.

Comment

Pretty damn good idea using XSP86. XSP86 is unisexy and a beautifier and I think it might be really helpful for an exotic dancer. The wearer does seem more beautiful and pretty to others. The more beautiful the lady is the more cash she gets, I guess.
                  Others do look more beautiful to the wearer as well, and it might be easier for your friend to dance for handsome men?

XSP86 can be used as a standalone but I would mix it with one of the mentioned blends.

Comment

Hey Leslie what did your friend decide on? Any reports to share?

Comment

She had to put her trip off for a little bit but I did give her some of my Xist for women, loveboat, and connections. She said the night she used it she made the easiest money she ever made!! She said guys were literally just talking to her and giving her money without her having to say very much back at all! Some guys seem confused, like hey would start a conversation and forget where they were going with the story, they would kind of get flustered and then just hand her tips. One guy gave her a 50 dollar bill after her sitting with him for 5 mins. He said he really appreciated the conversation and just needed to blow off some steam (about wife, work, kids etc). All she did was listen, touch his arm and say " that sucks" and BAM 50 bucks lol

On a side note, it made some of the other girls she was working close to talk their heads off. It got kind of annoying after a while because they would try and but into her and her customers conversations. She said next time shes going to try a little less connections with the same combo and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leslie View Post
                        She had to put her trip off for a little bit but I did give her some of my Xist for women, loveboat, and connections. She said the night she used it she made the easiest money she ever made!! She said guys were literally just talking to her and giving her money without her having to say very much back at all! Some guys seem confused, like hey would start a conversation and forget where they were going with the story, they would kind of get flustered and then just hand her tips. One guy gave her a 50 dollar bill after her sitting with him for 5 mins. He said he really appreciated the conversation and just needed to blow off some steam (about wife, work, kids etc). All she did was listen, touch his arm and say " that sucks" and BAM 50 bucks lol

On a side note, it made some of the other girls she was working close to talk their heads off. It got kind of annoying after a while because they would try and but into her and her customers conversations. She said next time shes going to try a little less connections with the same combo and get back to me.
                        That is amazing! Awesome feedback and I am happy for her. If there are any exotic dancers on the forum or as guests they can see this and know it works.

Also Leslie, you can't have your friend use all your mones. She needs to take some of the hard earned cash and buy her own mones. ahahahahah

Do you think she would be interested to join the forum and share her adventures with us herself.

Comment

I told her about it and she will soon, I gave her some of mine because I REALLY wanted to know how they would work in that kind of setting. She wasn't completely convinced they actually work and didn't want to spend alot of money. Now shes hooked lol I got mine back becuase I love my mones and told her to order her own

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            hahahahaahhaah good call

That's awesome, Leslie! So glad your friend had success. Guys are pretty easy to please. Some attention and a sympathetic ear goes a long way. I really hope she joins us here and shares her experiences.

Glad you got your goodies back, too. Sounds like she can afford her own toys. lol

Not too surprised that some of the men were befuddled. Mones can do that sometimes. With the right combination I've seen women go into a trance like state. It's like the pheros short circuit the brain or something. It can be a little freaky the first time you experience it.

Comment

Very nice report Leslie. Heard so many great things about connections. +1 now Hope it will be available in european shop sometime.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X