yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Enter the ENONE(single molecule test)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter the ENONE(single molecule test)

Ordered this bad boi, too see if i can push it to its limit 12.5mcg was bought. Might mix it with xist or taboo depending. You know how i do it,lol.

Good hunting Roberto! Anxious to read the results.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Okay folks apparently my signature with the evolve spray is higher than the 12.5 mcg of the enone. However i sprayed 5 sprays of pure enone just to amp it up. RESpect from my peers all around. A hottie who keeps eyeing me said sorry when she opened the door and smiled. I will get her number. A girl in the office wanted me touch her ass. kept following me around. Hair flippin like crazy. Asked me to go out with her.
      Last edited by Roberto Calone; 01-19-2017, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
        Okay folks apparently my signature with the evolve spray is higher than the 12.5 mcg of the enone. However i sprayed 5 sprays of pure enone just to amp it up. RESpect from my peers all around. A hottie who keeps eyeing me said sorry when she opened the door and smiled. I will get her number. A girl in the office wanted me touch her ass. kept following me around. Hair flippin like crazy. Asked me to go out with her.
        Sounds like you're definitely getting good solo results there. Any plans on combining with XiSt soon? I feel like it'd pack a really deep, sensual punch with the right measurements. Best of luck!

Comment

yeah might try xist as well i'll buy the oil version of evolve and see what reactions i get as well

Comment

One thing for sure the five sprays do have an effect on women, especially when you generate some heat. I used sauvage as a cover scent. A lady legs were just constantly opening and closing in my direction and kept staring at me in commute.Kicked my leg several times to get my attention. Fun times.

Comment

• LiquidWater
              LiquidWater commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you use 5 sprays worth of ENONE w/ Xist?

• Roberto Calone
              Roberto Calone commented
              Editing a comment
              i did but i think i reached my limit with 7 sprays i was gettin aggresive but women liked it alot. one hi five me on my crutch. A lady said she called my name 5 times while fuckin her boyfriend.

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
            One thing for sure the five sprays do have an effect on women, especially when you generate some heat. I used sauvage as a cover scent. A lady legs were just constantly opening and closing in my direction and kept staring at me in commute.Kicked my leg several times to get my attention. Fun times.
            Is always to funny the body language of women when get interested or even nervous. Enone for self effects, is interesting how increase the agressivity.
            Last weekend I was in a disco, I just applied Evolve in bathroom. Then I was walking like "passing" a line, someone behind me start tapping my shoulder, I ignored as much as a can. Then he took me from my arm (from behind me, I don't even see who is bothering me). Immediately my elbow shoot was in action ! Fast and in surprise. I face idiot, to stop it, then I continue my way.
            Evolve yes, made its effect.. By the way, no alcohol involve as no drop of alcohol in the body..
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

O boy this also causes women to be territorial and break up with boyfriends. I am wondering it leaves something subliminal not necessary fallout. You can say hi to any women and they like it. I think i know what is the subliminal....speech. Once you are congruent with the pheromone your actions leaves a powerful impression on women. Scared to even check my ex with this thing on...i will get stalked and rebound fucked,lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X