yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS equivalent of Max Attraction Silk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS equivalent of Max Attraction Silk?

I'm curious...what would be an equivalent blend of Max Attraction Silk by Luvessentials? It contains copulins, ESTratetreanol, alpha-androstENOL, beta-androstANOL, DHEAS, & other unlisted ingredients.
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Would like to know that too.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

There is nothing with that molecule combination, however, tell us what it is the blend does for you that you would like from an XS equivalent and I'll bet XS has something that replicates those effects
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        There is nothing with that molecule combination, however, tell us what it is the blend does for you that you would like from an XS equivalent and I'll bet XS has something that replicates those effects
        It attracts men.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

PSEL has always been a man magnet for me. Something about me, cops and Enone drive men wild
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            PSEL has always been a man magnet for me. Something about me, cops and Enone drive men wild
            I am waiting for Psel now, got a message it shipped today, hope it is here before next saturday, I want to take it out to listen to my favorite bands. But Babe & Desire Me seem to get me a lot of attention from men, and Fantasy seemed to make men notice me too, but I have not followed that up with more trials (had only a little tester bottle).
            Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              PSEL has always, ALWAYS, driven up to sex-o-meter on men for me. If you don't have any men blatantly look you over like something delicious, well, I just can't imagine it won't happen...

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Than it needs to come before saturday. I need to set out gifts to the Snail Mail God, if there is one.

Ildergreier I just checked out that luvessentials website. What do you think about them? and why are you here instead?
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
              Ildergreier I just checked out that luvessentials website. What do you think about them? and why are you here instead?
              I use pheromones from both sides. I am happy for the blends that works for me from them, just as I am with those who works from this site. I don't discriminate.
              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X