yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xsr 32 again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xsr 32 again

I've been experimenting with xsr32 in a mix. I think I'm noticing something...

1) At over 20 mcg total, xsr32 seems to take over the mix completely. In other words, I don't notice any other effects other than the effects that xsr32 is supposed to produce.

2) I'm wondering with xsr32 if less is more.

3) What I am looking for is a dose that might be good for day game so a woman pays attention to me instead of her phone, the smell of coffee, that guy who is hotter than me who just happens to be walking by, etc...

What do people recommend as a total dose to grab, hold, and sustain her attention?

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    I've been experimenting with xsr32 in a mix. I think I'm noticing something...

1) At over 20 mcg total, xsr32 seems to take over the mix completely. In other words, I don't notice any other effects other than the effects that xsr32 is supposed to produce.

2) I'm wondering with xsr32 if less is more.

3) What I am looking for is a dose that might be good for day game so a woman pays attention to me instead of her phone, the smell of coffee, that guy who is hotter than me who just happens to be walking by, etc...

What do people recommend as a total dose to grab, hold, and sustain her attention?
    XSR32 makes you much more aware of your surroundings, it can allow you to notice things that may of otherwise passed you by. I think the best way to describe it is, you know how women are much better at noticing small details about people like what shoes they are wearing or what colour someone's eyes are? That's kinda what XSR32 does, the reason why it is a useful molecule to use in a steering capacity is because it makes it much easier to spot the subtle IOIs that people are giving out. It will NOT keep someone's focus on you, that is completely down to you. A wise man once told me that if I was having trouble figuring out what a specific single molecule was doing then to add a small amount of 32.

As far as dosing goes I have seen best results by keeping xsr32 at no higher then 1/3 of the total mix.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X