yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping to find a female that used P86. Mine just finished marinating with Diffusion Tech. I have PSEL and many others to experiment with. (rubs hands together nefariously...)
    Any new updates or advised combos to wear with or try???

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

iirc someone posted about it. Did you try a search?

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, but I was hoping potiongirl would share some more of her experiments. Wish we had more ladies posting at XS :(

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too. I learn a lot from the ladies. I've already learned a ton from you.

I want more P86 reviews!

I tried it a couple times and I definitely feel like I have DIHL reactions. I love that it makes me more attractive appearance wise to others but I also notice the beauty in other people too lol
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
        I tried it a couple times and I definitely feel like I have DIHL reactions.
        Same. I was so sad when my bottle finished up.

Comment

This is a "keep in stock" item for me, lol. When I'm almost down to 1 bottle, I put one in my cart.
          I really like the beautifying effects too, that I see in others and in the mirror, lol.
          This is also great for me with bonding, or added to bonding, blends/mixes. It makes me happy but not hyper. I'm playful, sweet, like to engage with others. Reminds me of DHEAS a lot although there are some differences and, for me, the beautification is stronger with p86.
          I will keep buying it as long as XS keeps selling it...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          This is a "keep in stock" item for me, lol. When I'm almost down to 1 bottle, I put one in my cart.
          I really like the beautifying effects too, that I see in others and in the mirror, lol.
          This is also great for me with bonding, or added to bonding, blends/mixes. It makes me happy but not hyper. I'm playful, sweet, like to engage with others. Reminds me of DHEAS a lot although there are some differences and, for me, the beautification is stronger with p86.
          I will keep buying it as long as XS keeps selling it...
          I need to play more with mine but I definitely feel this is a "keep in stock" item for me as well (along with Engage, Babe and Xist...ooo lord!). Once I know exactly what P86 does for me besides "beautifying" me, I'll purchase a big bottle.
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

So I realized this pattern with P86 but I never got to report it. But I noticed three different incidents of this:

1. When i was at this music festival with my friend and this guy, we were next to these group of girls. We were all dancing and vibing to the music. And then my "boyfriend" asked the girls next to us if him and I looked good together. Then one of the girls told me how beautiful she thought I was. And then the other girls kept boasting on how pretty I was. And my "boyfriend" was like "yes she's beautiful but do we look good together" and it's funny because the girls kept dodging his answer but continued on how good I looked.

2. At the work dinner party last week. Everyone was complimenting my outfit and my makeup. However I don't remember but one of my coworkers was like "she (referring to me) looks great" and my date said "yeah she looks amazing!"

3. Also at the same music fesitival, my "boyfriend" and I met another couple and the guy tells my "boyfriend" that I'm really beautiful and my "boyfriend" says "Thank you" HAHA

So in conclusion, I've noticed with P86 that people in groups will boast about your beauty as if you aren't there!
            Current Arsenal:

Comment

Hello everyone, I am new here and i have order P86 and P75 last week.
              I recently ordered P86 with P74 and have a couple of questions.

1) I have tried other brands of beautifying pheromones and so far have
              seen no effect. The products I have tried are from Apex (Core, TKO),
              LAL (Aqua Vitae, Nude, SXD-9, Alpha Q) and have not seen any
              beautifying effects. When the beautifying selfeffects with these
              products don't work will the beautifying self-effects work for me?

2) Can I combine sexual, alpha and social products with P86?

3) Which molecules can I use to enhance the beautifying effect of P86?
              Is Dheas, XR32, Core from Apex and Treasur Shina a good Combo for
              more beautifyning enhencar?

4) Which combos with P86 are no go?

5) I've read that P74 makes good friends build up and that people
              become talkative. What is the difference between Connection and
              P74? Does P74 make people more talkative than Connection and Bliss?

Comment

• Silvia
                Silvia commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey ,Welcome to XS!We are so happy to have you!
                You can introduce yourself in "New community members" or you can start your own journal in journals sections

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
              Hey ,Welcome to XS!We are so happy to have you!
              You can introduce yourself in "New community members" or you can start your own journal in journals sections
              did

Comment

I got my orders for Pheromone XS today. I ordered the
                P74 as an old replacement for ice cream to increase the
                conversation volume.
                I ordered P86 to see the beautifying effect. Steve also
                gave me a bottle of P83. I didn't wear a P86 today because
                I'm at home. For this I chose my sister as a test person.
                My sister used 2 sprays per side on her neck P86.

My sister did not see any beautifying effect with 2 sprays.
                I will also test P86 tomorrow but I will start solo with 1 spray.
                If I don't get any self-effects then I test the day after with
                2 sprays. Then I'll go up to 5 sprays.

Comment

I found 86 works better for me at about a half spray. The girls seem to use a couple sprays but I guess I'm too good looking already.

Comment

I do love P86 and idk if it's just me or if it's a thing or maybe even what i use with it (that i can't recall) but I feel like i feel better about myself when I wear it. I'm married so I'm not looking for attention from others so a lot of the time when I reflect after i wear something I think about self effects. Of course the effects on my husband and if something just stands out from a stranger than ya know but that's not my focus because i don't care about that lol.
                    , Bobbi

Comment

one spray is enough for me to feel good!
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                        I do love P86 and idk if it's just me or if it's a thing or maybe even what i use with it (that i can't recall) but I feel like i feel better about myself when I wear it. I'm married so I'm not looking for attention from others so a lot of the time when I reflect after i wear something I think about self effects. Of course the effects on my husband and if something just stands out from a stranger than ya know but that's not my focus because i don't care about that lol.
                        Yeah, there is an amplified feeling of security in myself wearing p86.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I wore P86 at work for the first time 3 days ago. I work in the perfumery and at first I wore Spicebomb extreme perfume. It lasts a long time. After 5 minutes I was wearing P86 12 mcg / 1 spray on each side of the neck. No self-effects.

Day 2: Strong Cover Scent and 5 minutes after that I wore P86 2 sprays. No beautifying self-effects all day.

Day 3: Today I wore 3 sprays P86 on my neck. I still didn't notice any difference. No self-effects and no reactions from others. I would be grateful if I only see the more beautiful self-effects.

What's next?
                          I take a 2 day break with P86 and after 3 days I want to go up to 50mcg / 4 sprays.

What am I worried about?
                          I'm worried that even with higher doses I won't see any beautifying effects like other products such as AV, Nude, TKO, Core, SXD-9, Hypnotica.

Questions
                          -If I don't notice anything after 4 sprays, what do I do afterwards?
                          Should I start again from 1 spray or should I continue with 5 sprays?
                          -If I don't notice any differences, how many sprays should I go up?
                          -Do you have any more tips on self-effects?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Pheromon Mert View Post
                            I wore P86 at work for the first time 3 days ago. I work in the perfumery and at first I wore Spicebomb extreme perfume. It lasts a long time. After 5 minutes I was wearing P86 12 mcg / 1 spray on each side of the neck. No self-effects.

Day 2: Strong Cover Scent and 5 minutes after that I wore P86 2 sprays. No beautifying self-effects all day.

Day 3: Today I wore 3 sprays P86 on my neck. I still didn't notice any difference. No self-effects and no reactions from others. I would be grateful if I only see the more beautiful self-effects.

What's next?
                            I take a 2 day break with P86 and after 3 days I want to go up to 50mcg / 4 sprays.

What am I worried about?
                            I'm worried that even with higher doses I won't see any beautifying effects like other products such as AV, Nude, TKO, Core, SXD-9, Hypnotica.

Questions
                            -If I don't notice anything after 4 sprays, what do I do afterwards?
                            Should I start again from 1 spray or should I continue with 5 sprays?
                            -If I don't notice any differences, how many sprays should I go up?
                            -Do you have any more tips on self-effects?
                            Maybe try adding DT to it
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I would say you first need to define beautifying effects. Like what are those, because I have no idea? P86 never did that for me so if you are going off of what others say rather than figuring out what an "advanced" molecule does well that's the first main issue. You have to have a general understanding of pheromone blends and the results you get from them. Right now your quite literally taking a single molecule from a blend and saying this doesn't work, but with no conception of what it does or how it works.

Think of it this way: Every shampoo has water, but isolating that water and using it instead of shampoo is not going to give you the desired effects of clean hair. The water acts in harmony with the other components to provide a full experience that leaves your hair clean and lustrous. Water by itself is not going to do that.

Each putative is a single component that provides you with an opportunity to understand the working components of a blend. You'll notice many community members add molecules to already established blends to get some additional oomph out of it. Most of the time when I wear a single it's to test it to see what it does for me. Like I mentioned earlier P86 never really did the beautifying aspect for me. It's more about charm and warmth which some can take as beauty I guess.

From reading your post it seems if you want instant gratification from a putative which by its very definition means supposed or assumption. Single molecules take time, especially from someone without experience in their use, to cultivate results. The very first thing you need to do is define for yourself what exactly are you looking to accomplish; GOALS and then select a product based on that. Once you've acclimated yourself with the types of results you expect from a blend and understand the complexities behind said results if you still want to use singles then great. You can't expect a single molecule to give you the results equal to the complexity of a blend that may take years to develop. I can assure you we don't just throw them together. If molecules worked the way you are expecting them to there would be no need for blends.

My advice is to use a single spray of P86 every other day for a week. Put it on and forget you are wearing it. At the end of the day, reminisce about that days occurrences and the same for days not wearing it. You'll have an idea backdropped against days not wearing it. Right now you are saying a product, you don't seem to have any idea how it works or what it's supposed to do doesn't work.

Just some friendly advice to help get you in the right direction.

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                                I would say you first need to define beautifying effects. Like what are those, because I have no idea? P86 never did that for me so if you are going off of what others say rather than figuring out what an "advanced" molecule does well that's the first main issue. You have to have a general understanding of pheromone blends and the results you get from them. Right now your quite literally taking a single molecule from a blend and saying this doesn't work, but with no conception of what it does or how it works.

Think of it this way: Every shampoo has water, but isolating that water and using it instead of shampoo is not going to give you the desired effects of clean hair. The water acts in harmony with the other components to provide a full experience that leaves your hair clean and lustrous. Water by itself is not going to do that.

Each putative is a single component that provides you with an opportunity to understand the working components of a blend. You'll notice many community members add molecules to already established blends to get some additional oomph out of it. Most of the time when I wear a single it's to test it to see what it does for me. Like I mentioned earlier P86 never really did the beautifying aspect for me. It's more about charm and warmth which some can take as beauty I guess.

From reading your post it seems if you want instant gratification from a putative which by its very definition means supposed or assumption. Single molecules take time, especially from someone without experience in their use, to cultivate results. The very first thing you need to do is define for yourself what exactly are you looking to accomplish; GOALS and then select a product based on that. Once you've acclimated yourself with the types of results you expect from a blend and understand the complexities behind said results if you still want to use singles then great. You can't expect a single molecule to give you the results equal to the complexity of a blend that may take years to develop. I can assure you we don't just throw them together. If molecules worked the way you are expecting them to there would be no need for blends.

My advice is to use a single spray of P86 every other day for a week. Put it on and forget you are wearing it. At the end of the day, reminisce about that days occurrences and the same for days not wearing it. You'll have an idea backdropped against days not wearing it. Right now you are saying a product, you don't seem to have any idea how it works or what it's supposed to do doesn't work.

Just some friendly advice to help get you in the right direction.

Hello Steve,

thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
                                I define the beautifying effect when I use the
                                See people more beautiful in my eyes. I am sometimes
                                very picky because I think very few women are pretty.

If I understand you correctly, I'll test each one
                                1 spray P86 for a week on the second day. I've also
                                normal products like Ascend, Taboo, Connection, Bliss
                                and cohesion. Should I test these products first and
                                understand and then test P86 solo every other day
                                or should I test the P86 solo now?

I read that dheas have the beautifying effects
                                reinforced by andro stations / tenetrions. If I
                                Pheromone with Dheas wear such as Bliss, Cohesion
                                and then P86, do the beautifying self-effects come out?

dear Mert

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

Maybe try adding DT to it

What is DT?

Comment

DT is a product that helps dispersion. Most of us by dispersion technology and add to our single molecules so they disperse better. When You buy a single you are buying an extremely pure product, lab certified to be the same stuff time after time. If you invest the time for proper testing and decide you like something, you can rest assured if you buy a bottle a year from now its the same stuff. To my knowledge the only thing added is alcohol to adjust for the potency you want to buy. Alcohol alone doesn't disperse the molecules very far but add a little "DT" and it spread as far as a regulars xs blend. Most of us buy some DT as a matter of course.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X