yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

1 mg/ml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 mg/ml

If I were ordering single molecules which concentration would get me closest to 1mg/ml? Spray? Oil? TIA

Well, you get ~80 sprays from a 10mL bottle so... if you want as close as possible 10mg/10mL, you're looking at 10mg/80 sprays = 0.125mg per spray, or 125 mcg per spray.

I think that's right.

For oils, it's usually in 10mL in a bottle. Each 10mL bottle contains ~300 drops. so...

10mg/10mL * 10mL/300drops = about 33mcg per drop.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

That's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure about # of drops or sprays
      Thanks!

Comment

Let me start with a BIG thanks to fdesa12 for that post

But by looking at the original post tittle "1 mg/ml" ... and your response... i see some potential confusion right there..

Originally posted by renny View Post
        If I were ordering single molecules which concentration would get me closest to 1mg/ml? Spray? Oil? TIA
        Renny that's actually a really good question

Currently XS (as of FEB 12 2016) offers single molecules for sale in 2 variants.

1) RAW (crystallized substance) molecules sold by the gram

or
        2) Dissolved solutions with different concentrations and carriers(according to customer specifications) .

since i think you are interested in the second option let me clarify that all the molecules you see on our page
        are calculated based on mcg per *(INSERT CARRIER HERE)

and by carrier we offer
        SD40B Alcohol & DPG (OIL)*
        *please note that all of our oils based on DPG (Dipropylene Glycol) are mixed in a proprietary way to ensure the best silage as possible over the longest amount of time.

SD40B Alcohol - Is used in all Spray variants.

All the options that you see here:

are based on calculations that are really close to fdesa12's post.

Our lab blends the molecule in proportions that you will get the desired MCG per SPAY.
        And in this case(screenshot above) a spray is considered that it comes out of our 10 ml bottle.

So by ordering 10ml at 100mcg/spray as an option. then you will get
        ~ 8000 mcg of pheromone content per bottle / 800 mcg per ml

DPG (OIL)* - Is used in all our oil variants.
        *please note that all of our oils based on DPG (Dipropylene Glycol) are mixed in a proprietary way to ensure the best sillage as possible over the longest amount of time.

again when ordering the lab will match your desired contend based on MCG content per DROP

But if you do want a custom proportion... for example Xmcg per ML per
        please contact us with more details so we can provide an adequate answer on pricing .. or if its even possible (please have in mind that all molecules blend differently)
        With some you can put more mcg per ML ... and with other allot less.
        The carrier will get over-saturated.. and in the end you will end up with something like this :

Attached Files
        Last edited by idle; 02-12-2016, 09:49 AM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Hey there renny. Last I heard you were stuck in the arctic circle battling mutant space alien zombies hell bent on controlling the penguin population which would ultimately lead to worldwide sardine shortages. Its nice to see you survived with your life sir.

Idle's thread is very professional`````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````but here's the skinny. Dancing Joker and I are pretty darn sure we figured out all the putatives and call them alternatives. I do my best to be upfront about costs and availability so no "rolling blackouts" unless you consider what happened on Superbowl Sunday a blackout! Sometimes claiming you blacked out and cannot remember anything is a hell of a lot better than explaining how her thong found its way on top of the lamp, but she still had her pants on. Plausible deniability....

If you want research molecules our XS version of blind testing molecules we offer that option too. Some of these are the same as our putative alternatives but some are really cutting edge and as far as I know, not released anywhere else. Then you have your regular pheromone molecules in spray and oil.

If you want something not listed or in a strength not available just ask. I'll tell you though, usually when something is not listed its because I'm still catching up on running the lab 4 years by myself. Brian, our XS superman, is the top dog around these parts and has been a Godsend. There's a good possibility we have it.

On the other hand if you see a molecule only available in limited dosages its to keep the supply available in smaller dosages for everyone rather than one guy getting 100mcg a spray. I used to be one of those guys so I know.

Couple other things, we don't just use DPG or alcohol in blends. There's a proprietary formula for diffusion. It used to have a smell but totally odorless now. Goes into all of our alcohol blends. There's also Propylene Glycol and some other mineral/carrier oils that could be used. Really depends on the blend and the contents of said blend. Sometimes the crystallized molecules don't play well with other ingredients so special consideration needs to be applied to ensure proper blending. As with anything if you add to much dry content to liquid you'll get slurry.

I think that's what Idle was getting at, but when I saw his post I realized it must have been like 3 or 4 am when he was replying to you. I hope he doesn't mind, and I'm pretty sure he wont, I corrected some spelling for him. Anyway I'm sure he was just excited as I was when I saw that it was the great renny.

Missed you my friend. Welcome home

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

SteveO!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the inimitable welcome. Idle responded with an incredible warm welcome in my intro thread and in many ways it does feel like being welcomedf home. I am very happy for you and what you have done with your phero passion. Your enthusiasm for life and all it brings has been a large part of my inspiration to tread the path that I have. That enthusiasm my old friend is not only responsible for saving penguins from alien zombies, but also for helping a little girl who suffered horrible abuse as a tiny baby to find a father and mother who love her dearly. She has a brother and a baby sister and your encouragement of me to persue my dreams, in part, made that happen. You are one of the butterflies who flapped his wings, those rpples matter!.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X