yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Serious Mone Users Only - Fallout/Attraction/Friendzone Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Mone Users Only - Fallout/Attraction/Friendzone Question

Normally when I start talking about the single molecules I own, the convo swings over to a bunch of things I either don't yet own or haven't mentioned. I am always very thankful when these topics come up, but I am seriously asking questions only about the mones I actually own.

Androstadienone 5mcg
    Androstenone 5mcg
    DHEA 12.5 mcg
    Beta Androstenol 5mcg

Using only those. Any combination.

I am 40, African American, good looking, alpha type (I wear biker boots, leather jacket, goatee, bald head, well trimmed) I am athletic in shape, look younger than 40 (like early 30's), well spoken but straight to the point. INFJ introvert, but I am in both collections and sales.

I like 'em young. Between 23-35. I'm not in it for morality, but rather adventure. African American, White, it doesn't matter.

Using only those. Any combination. Please show me how to create

A). Attraction
    B). Breaking Friendzone
    C). Fallout

I have been searching and even asking for a while, but never in this capacity. I am likely to relocate in just a few weeks, but there are two different ones I would like to see gain an "interest" in me (See: A,B, and C)

Well, the friend zone breaker is XiSt. That is what it is designed for, and I would say a must own for any collection. I have not tried what you mentioned, but I know you will get some great feedback from the other members....
    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Ok I'm going to start you off with a basic attraction mix that you can tweak to your liking.

10mcg Androstenone
      5mcg A1
      5mcg Bnol

IMO you will need to add various other molecules to your collection to be able to make effective mixes for B and C.

Comment

Absolutely Ghost. That mix won't scare younger women? Also, how does Nude Alpha and Xist compare?

Comment

Originally posted by Crucible View Post
          Absolutely Ghost. That mix won't scare younger women? Also, how does Nude Alpha and Xist compare?
          At 40 you can get away with a little extra Androstenone and the A1 and Bnol will buffer just enough without castrating the none.

A simple way of putting it would be to think of it like making a cocktail. You start with 1 or 2 ingredients as your main base flavour then add smaller amounts of other ingredients to enhance (not overpower) the taste of the main flavour. In this case you are starting out with a strong sexual vibe and making it more palatable by adding a small amount of comfort (A1) and trust (Bnol).

I haven't used Nude Alpha much but I know it gets a lot of love on other forums, I did use a whole bottle of Nude though, which is meant to be NA with less none and I found it a little underwhelming.

I've changed my mind on Xsist, it is one of my daily wears but if you're considering it to escape the FZ, I'm going to go against the grain and say that imo you would be better off with a product like SOB. The reason I say this is normally most guys end up in the FZ because they play it safe and go over board with comfort/rapport building then leave it too long before they escalate. Xsist imo is very safe and gentlemanly, where as SOB is almost the complete opposite, it has an aura of danger about it and has the added preselection vibe that comes with the use of copulins (which is good for creating jealousy) but it also has a healthy dose of Bnol so you can still maintain that high level of trust and comfort that you have already built.
          Last edited by GHOST; 01-16-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Good stuff man. Thanks. All this time I was worried the None would do me in, but I am old enough to make it work. Got it.

Comment

Gotta second Ghost on SOB. One of my very favorites for all the reasons he's stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Crucible View Post
                Normally when I start talking about the single molecules I own, the convo swings over to a bunch of things I either don't yet own or haven't mentioned. I am always very thankful when these topics come up, but I am seriously asking questions only about the mones I actually own.

Androstadienone 5mcg
                Androstenone 5mcg
                DHEA 12.5 mcg
                Beta Androstenol 5mcg

Using only those. Any combination.

I am 40, African American, good looking, alpha type (I wear biker boots, leather jacket, goatee, bald head, well trimmed) I am athletic in shape, look younger than 40 (like early 30's), well spoken but straight to the point. INFJ introvert, but I am in both collections and sales.

I like 'em young. Between 23-35. I'm not in it for morality, but rather adventure. African American, White, it doesn't matter.

Using only those. Any combination. Please show me how to create

A). Attraction
                B). Breaking Friendzone
                C). Fallout

I have been searching and even asking for a while, but never in this capacity. I am likely to relocate in just a few weeks, but there are two different ones I would like to see gain an "interest" in me (See: A,B, and C)
                Not sure if this helps, but behavior and attitude must always be congruent. I was actually walking with someone who I was only friends with one time and we just had dinner to catch up on times since we haven't seen each other at a previous job. For some reason, as I we were walking, I just felt the urge to spin her around, lower her down in suspension over a knee, look at her for a few seconds, and then kiss her. After the kiss, I just acted like it was nothing, kept walking, and pretty soon her head was on my shoulders as we walked back to her car. When we got there, she had that dreamy eye look and was like, what was that all about attitude and then broke the silence saying that she did not totally expect that since she only saw me as a friend. To which I replied, "Me too." But the tables turned since now I'm the one being chased. It was unlikely that any pheromones were in effect as this was like 20 hours after I've applied them, but the ones I used earlier in the day was Xist and Ascend the spray version, but it was 20 hours ago. I think that what really did it was that I didn't act like my normal self. I'm an INFJ as well btw.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X