yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Filling Smaller Bottles - Any Reason Not To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling Smaller Bottles - Any Reason Not To?

I've been ordering the larger size bottles of pheromones and taking them to work with so I can reapply XiSt, Taboo, etc. in the middle of the day. But I decided that was a hassle, especially when I'm not already carrying something else in a bag, so I ordered some empty 10mL (1oz) bottles. (You can buy various bottles here at the PheromoneXS store or on Amazon.)

I assume exposure to air degrades pheromones, so are there any techniques or precautions I should heed while transferring the liquid from one bottle to the other? Or is it a bad idea?

This is good option for carrying your pheros while on the go . (its discrete too ).IMO its a good idea Nick. Only precaution is not to spill the expensive mones .

Comment

I do it for LAL's oil based mixes. Luckily, the bottles Steve uses are easy to carry with me. You can definitely use his smaller bottles, the only difference may be the dosage per spray will be smaller, so you'd have to adjust a bit.

Comment

I have been recycling the little sample spray bottles, refilling them. This is really useful for me, as I am mostly outdoors in the heat and often need to discreetly top up applications every few hours. I wasn't aware that these bottles are available at PSX, so I will buy some with my next order.

Comment

still the recycled ones are doing good for me. I too need discrete top ups. and do the same u told tenerife .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X