yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and Testosterone Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones and Testosterone Levels

I purchased the ACE combo and I have been wearing the Ascend. Lately I feel like I have a short temper and I feel like I'm high on testosterone. Regarding all of these pheromones- Is there a link to increased hormone levels?

Pheromones don't affect test levels.Too much enone can cause anger.If you can provide your ethnicity,work environment,type of job,stress level during the work we can give a better answer.
    Last edited by x7; 07-04-2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

or you could try adding a spray of cohesion.That should calm you down.

Comment

I believe there is little to none hormone change when dealing with Pheros, maybe apart from some more proclaimed dangerous ones like Meo-Est. Which not many products use.

Comment

If your ascend has cops that might be the reason. Coupling cause a man's test levels to shoot up for a temporary while.

Comment

From personal experience I can tell you that really there's a difference when I use Ascend with cops than with any other blend.

Comment

yes it is a known fact that copulins raise testosterone levels. that's why i like to apply the ascend + cops near my face, so I'm constantly smelling it ^_^... although I don't know what the tolerance rate is, to where the cops become useless on the bearer after X amount of time

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X