yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS replacements for Wolf and Nude from LaL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS replacements for Wolf and Nude from LaL?

i like the mix 2 sprays of Xist 2 drops of nude and 2 sprays of wolf
    NUDE Ascend XS
    People will feel more comfortable with you near them Strangers will trust you more than is reasonable to trust a stranger
    People will listen to you more than normal People will stop just to hear what you have to say
    Women will be in a sense of awe when you talk to them
    Women will feel like talking with you
    You will give the impression of being fit and healthy
    You will appear more attractive to women than you actually are Women will go out of their way to say hello
    Women will double look when you enter the room
    Strangers will compliment you
    You will appear to be a male of higher rank People call you sir
    They will hand you the bill when you are out with a group
    You will be handed the wine list when out
    Coworkers will do what you ask them to without questioning why
    Your boss will trust you to get the job done
    Boss will ask for your opinion on important matters
    When in groups people will wait for your decision
    People will attempt to impress you
    When in groups people will wait for your decision
    Women will bond with you on deep level and they won't be able to understand why Women will twirl or play with their hair
    You will see more skin than is normal
    Deliberate invasion of personal space
    Sticking around you like glue
    this will cover most of it i think
    what will be good to replace wolf it gives a kind of vib status Celebrity XS (Formerly XS100)?
    products:Cohesion XS,XiSt ,Taboo XS ,Love Boat
    samples: Xist,Vibe,Connections,Bliss,XS144b

Not sure about replicating your exact signature, but for "women will feel like talking to you," connections connections connections (xs). I use a variety of products for different situations and this is one of my favorites. It's relatively simple but highly versatile. It will also help with the 'comfortable' and 'bond' aspects although you could heighten that with some A1 (I'm not sure that's a good idea, too much will simply begin to cancel out the alpha half of your signature, but it's a thought). Celebrity also has some b-nol in it but I think the relatively low dosage would be drowned out by the ascend - with which it's also somewhat redundant. As for appearing fit and healthy, many of his blends would contribute to that but it could be as simple as adding a drop of pure androstenone/domination (speaking of which, thanks for the domination Steve!).

Another option, if you don't mind some experimentation, is to give up on getting all those different attributes from the pheromone mix. Half your goals are alpha, and the other half are beta (-esque). You might (easier said than done) have more success with both if you just wear a moderately alpha blend of pheromones while being warm, friendly, and approachable in your demeanor (never wear enone without a smile), or if you wear something comforting but carry yourself with extra confidence and strength. Using two different media to compile the resulting signature may be easier for your target(s) to process than some olfactory cacophony of mixed signals.

Comment

From your products, try 2-3 sprays XiSt & 2-3 sprays Taboo. You can add 1 spray of Cohesion. (try to play with dosages since I use 30 ml bottles from both XiSt & Taboo).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X