yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sexual Overdose ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Overdose ?!

I've already told you before that sometimes I love to experiment with mixes even if it sounds 'Extreme' for some people (I did the same during my Ph.D. in Engineering materials ). The last 3 weeks I'm with a lovely lady(34) (heavily affected by my pheros) that I know for a few years but now we have decided to move into a 'serious' relationship. This lady is a 'conservative' type of a girl who goes to church etc......
    The last 3 days (3 days in a row) this lovely lady has turned to a Lusty-hypersexual-uncontrollable lioness....... I got a shock when she told me twice that she wanted to 'rape' me!!!!
    Here we go:
    2 drops of Domination (from the old 10ml) on the sides of the neck, lightly spread on the face and on the wrists.
    3 drops of Evolve (from the old 6ml) - 2 on the ears and the area behind the ears, 1 on top of the chest, also rubbed gently on the hands.
    3 drops of Cohesion (10ml) - applied on the face, neck, wrists & also touched my hair.
    3 drops of XiSt (10ml) - applied on the ear sides, upper chest, hands & gently rubbed my hands on my clothes.
    3 sprays of XS 148 beta (just lovely/fresh), 2 on the sides of the neck, 1 on the clothes (chest area)
    3 sprays of Alfa Maschio (sandalwood musk), 2 on the sides of the neck & ears, 1 on the wrists (just touched them to apply to both).
    2 sprays of Max Attraction (unscented-not gold) on the clothes (arms area).

She wants me to hold her in my arms all the time, kissing a lot, touching me continuously. She wants sex when we are in the car, she wants me to touch her body. The most curious reaction is that she wants to lick me and bites me at the areas where I apply the pheros... (Is it safe for my lady?).

I feel nice without any headaches or depression, in a good mood, sexually aroused too.

I just wanted to share this with you here (not in the open forum) because I think there is something 'magic' in the whole combination. It is definitely an OD of pheros but as I've told you before I use heavy -none products for many years..... You may be able to work on the exact quantities/ratios, molecules of the above products. I would love to help you and all people in our community here, because you have already helped me and I've got a lot of knowledge and experience being a member of this wonderful place.

Thank you SteveO & XS

Originally posted by Panikos View Post
    Here we go:
    2 drops of Domination (from the old 10ml) on the sides of the neck, lightly spread on the face and on the wrists.
    3 drops of Evolve (from the old 6ml) - 2 on the ears and the area behind the ears, 1 on top of the chest, also rubbed gently on the hands.
    3 drops of Cohesion (10ml) - applied on the face, neck, wrists & also touched my hair.
    3 drops of XiSt (10ml) - applied on the ear sides, upper chest, hands & gently rubbed my hands on my clothes.
    3 sprays of XS 148 beta (just lovely/fresh), 2 on the sides of the neck, 1 on the clothes (chest area)
    3 sprays of Alfa Maschio (sandalwood musk), 2 on the sides of the neck & ears, 1 on the wrists (just touched them to apply to both).
    2 sprays of Max Attraction (unscented-not gold) on the clothes (arms area).
    That's insane, man. I'm surprised you can breath your own phero-cloud! But it sounds like you've had some enjoyable moments. I'm 47, and I often wonder how much product I'm able to wear. I'm afraid of OD'ing, so I never go past two sprays of any two products. That's about all I can tolerate with some (and with AM, 1 spray to the neck or chest area is about all I can handle). For you married or partnered folks, can your SO tell when you've OD'd? With a few exceptions. my wife doesn't seem terribly affected by my mone-usage (and I've heard this isn't uncommon), so I'm wondering if more mones would benefit me.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing beats a trial but a failure

I'm 43 and I use pheros since 1991..... I may be a phero-maniac
    I used a variation of this combo tonight, with 1 less spray of AM but I added 2 drops of Taboo oil (just received). I can say that my lady was hooked on me all the time, kissing me and licking me on the application areas. On top of that she started talking about her past, relationships, problems etc....

Comment

Once more.... I've ODed the combo .
      But, instead of 3 sprays of Alfa Maschio (sandalwood musk) I've used 3 sprays of Alfa Maschio (Black Spice)
      + added 3 Drops of Taboo !!!!!
      Last night, my lady got crazy about SEX, I'm not kidding.... I stopped the car at a 'dark' place and she jumped on me!!!!
      The only negative point is that the whole combo turns to be expensive....... This time I faced a light headache without drinking.....
      I just wonder about XS 148 beta which is so nice, fresh, uplifting for my mood and turns me on straight away after the application!!!!

Comment

When I read the heading of this, despite the fact that am sleepy and need to go to bed, I had to read what was up with it. Especially since it was my dear Panikos. Lol

Seriously, you may need to control that so that you don't run out of man juices

@ Futureman : Dude, it's your wife, if she isn't bothered by the smell like most wives I say experiment away and see what happens. My husband was convinced pheromones didn't work. I just decided to do my own thing and enjoy myself despite him. Until one day he was convinced and you would never guess what did it for him

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          When I read the heading of this, despite the fact that am sleepy and need to go to bed, I had to read what was up with it. Especially since it was my dear Panikos. Lol

Seriously, you may need to control that so that you don't run out of man juices
          Dear KateD believe me, my lady runs out of 'juices' without any special effort from me . I would never expect from my 'conservative' type lady to tell me 'I want to rape you' or 'I want to have sex NOW'. So I think that there is something 'powerful' in that combo.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, do your thing, am not mad at you. hey(rasputia's voice)

The experiment continues...... extremely successful, with a new variation of the first combo:
          3 drops of Domination (from the old 10ml) on the sides of the neck, lightly spread on the face and on the wrists, instead of 2 drops of Domination.
          3 sprays of Alfa Maschio(sandalwood musk), 2 on the sides of the neck & ears, 1 on the wrists (just touched them to apply to both).
          + 2 sprays of Alfa Maschio (sandalwood musk) on the clothes (arms area), instead of 2 sprays of Max Attraction (unscented-not gold) on the clothes (arms area).
          My lady is getting crazy about sex and she is horny all the time. Just one kiss and she jumps on me at every place showing a kind of passion I've never seen before. I've tried this 'new' combo twice with 100% SEXCESS

Comment

• Panikos
            Panikos commented
            Editing a comment
            3rd time with the above 'variation' of the combo....... Once more my lady could not control herself and passion..... 100% success!!!

2more HITS!
          5/12/14 combo variation of post 7.....
          My lady wanted SEX, asked me to talk her dirty, just an uncontrollable situation............ also when we visited her sister I noticed that her sister was also heavily affected by the cloud (we had close enough contact), she was touching her hair all the time and I also noticed her pointy nipples .

6/12/14 combo variation of post 4.....
          I went to a birthday celebration with my lady. People were very friendly to me, and when I sat next to a fire place with my lady we were surrounded by ladies! They started asking us about how long we were together, how we met and noticed many exposures of body parts every time i was talking to a lady. Even my gf exposed her shoulder next to me and started cuddling me like saying 'don't touch, he's mine'. ALL the ladies were complaining about the heat in the room and when I said that it was because of sitting next to the fire place I saw some of them smiling and one lady biting her lips while was looking at me. Once more after leaving the place my lady was horny as hell and told me that she noticed that some of the ladies were looking at me with 'lust'.

Comment

2more HITS!
            7/12/14 - 8/12/14
            Combo of post 1 & combo variation of post 7.......... 100% success!
            I'm convinced that there is something special in the combos that turns women crazy about sex..... My gf has fallen in love with me & I cannot control her sex appetite, but I had a funny reaction (combo variation of post 7) from a younger cousin (28) who was looking at me all the time, showed all those IOIs you would expect from a phero-affected lady but also said 'Hey, how are you my SEXY cousin ?'. My gf told me that my cousin reacted as a..... 'horny bitch'

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X