yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just ordered some Pregnenolone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirtjump9
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the heads up GHOST. Sorry for the misinformation.

• dorfmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by GHOST View Post
    Neno is not p102 trust me
    So what is it then?

Leave a comment:

• GHOST
    replied
    Neno is not p102 trust me

Leave a comment:

• Dirtjump9
    replied
    In the past I've received P102 as a freebie from Androtics. I've heard many people say they came to the conclusion that P102 is indeed neno. Based on your report, I experience the same self effects. I enjoy applying some before reading for a bit of a mental pick-me-up and before hiking for the energy and subtle alteration of my sense of vision and hearing. It's hard to describe but it makes everything look a little more beautiful. I just can't put my finger on why. Dorfmeister, have you noticed any slight changes in perception while wearing pregnenolone? Try applying and listening to music.

Leave a comment:

• dorfmeister
    replied
    Got it today and applied some. Not sure I like the FXS scent a whole lot but it disappears quick. How does one order sample scents? The Pregnenolone is interesting stuff. My take would be subtle brightening, mood boosting, and energizing. Great Service. Fast shipping! Also got a sample of Taboo. Still need to find a scent I like as much as Neroli or Akuto. FXS is not it. Pepper Nutmeg I like a lot with my Ascend and API oils but I did not like it in some sample sprays I received a while back.

Leave a comment:

• dorfmeister
    started a topic Just ordered some Pregnenolone

Just ordered some Pregnenolone

I had read that it is a lot like Instant Shine. Any thoughts about its use? I got it as a spray with the FXS scent.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X