yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cling - Cohesion, XS140, Diffision Tech Report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cling - Cohesion, XS140, Diffision Tech Report.

So I've switched to cheapo mode and made the following for my mom so she'll stay out my stash.

Old Cohesion(male) bottle,
    ~11 drops of Cohesion Oil(male)
    ~8ml of 91% Isophrophl Alcohol
    ~1.5ml of XS140-B
    2 droppers full of Diffusion Tech

Moms used 2 sprays on the neck, 1 hour after application:

Male friend stops by her job, he instantly becomes huggy clingy horny beggy, I want I need it,... annoying. Every other time (1 in 2) he sees her he is huggy, but this time was over the top. "He needed to get the hell on." This one was around 55yr. My guess is he was already horny and he is already huggy, but the mix made him sorta.... wanna hump. Again "He needed to get the hell on.", her words repeated... for 30mins.

"aggressive"
    "possessive"
    "annoying"
    "beggy"
    "touchy"
    "horny"

The diffuse'r and the XS140 binder, work well together.

I would want something like this, only in reverse gender. The girl would be the one who is huggy clingy horny beggy, I want it, I need it...

How long did you let it sit in order for the ingredients to blend together?

Comment

less than 12 hours, Im not sure what time she applied it but I mixed it that night. It was stored in her purse so it was being constantly bumped around.

Comment

dark........

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X