yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion

What is the difference between male and female version of Cohesion?
    I see that the g.o.a.l.s. are different...

What would happen if I wear female version around my female boss?

The male version keeps the dude wearing it from experiencing the depressing effects. Both will calm women down a lot, but if ur a male wearing the female version u may experience those depressing effects.

Comment

The female version does not contain any AndrostENONE. Probably your boss will feel relaxed but you may take the risk of sending to other males a 'feminine' vibe .

Comment

^^ This. A possible feminine vibe with an added possibility of depression.

Comment

So, I should come to work before my boss and spray her chair with Cohesion

Comment

LOL If you can get away with it. Yes, yes you should.

Comment

I didn't even know there was a female version of cohesion... This now has me wondering what's the difference between CrushXS and the female cohesion. I don't know bcuz I don't see what's in the products anymore. I know there has to be a difference between the two...

Comment

Mens = A1, Enone, DHEA
                Women = A1, DHEA, Bnol, Banol, Beta THDOC
                CrushXS = A1, Enone, and....some other stuff. More socials added I believe. LOL Somebody here knows, I can't remember and I've never used it.

Comment

Thanks shakes! Appreciate it!

Comment

Spraying it on her chair probably won't work, u should wear men's cohesion with flirt, on your skin, and add more cohesion if she is still bitchy. You should be the one wearing it.

Comment

A1, or atleast Cohesion works from a surprising distance. In the morning greet your boss. The effect is not something you will be able to see very quickly, to be honest dont expect anything short term unless she is on her period. In my experience in a professional and crowded city environment women will 'prefer' to stand by you very quietly.

Comment

Agree^

Comment

I got some weird self effects with Cohesion oil so this is why I'm reluctant to put it on myself.
                          I wasn't lethargic and down, but quite the opposite - slightly aggressive, easily irritated and nervous.

I don't get these self effects with XS112 (crushXS) so it probably isn't because of A1.

I could try wearing Crush, but I don't want my boss to have intimate thoughts about me

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                            MaliciousIntent commented
                            Editing a comment
                            wear it on the back of your neck then, away from your nose.

I have Crush and have used it a few times.
                          You can read my small review on it under the product description page for Crush.

tl:dr
                          Cohesion is more intimate and calming while Crush is a bit more like straight A1 with it being a bit more social. It also packs supposedly x2 as much mone content as Cohesion according to the page. I personally didn't notice too much lethargy

I havn't used it in awhile, I'm going to start using it in combos again hmm.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X