yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS 148 Beta spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS 148 Beta spray

3 days testing.... Day Time. 30ml bottle - unscented
    Day 1 - 2 sprays on the sides of the neck
    Day 2 - 2 sprays behind the ears
    Day 3 - 2 sprays (face & upper chest)

I felt a bit sleepy for about 5 minutes after the 1st application on Day 1. A non-scented slightly alcoholic sense on the 1st spray, pleasant I can say. It seems that this product increases your self-confidence, awareness, concentration. I have visited 3 different stores and I noticed that I could easily communicate with the staff there, they all wanted to help me. I felt an excess energy, about 2-3 hrs after the application, so much that I could not sleep (normally I can sleep for 1-2 hrs).
    I've also felt an itch/slight irritation on the back of the neck at that point that I feel this 'excess' energy state, this can last for about 10 minutes.... Easy to get sexually excited even by the smallest thoughts...

Anymore feedback on this. We have made some tweaks but I'd like your feedback on this

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

O.K. .... 1 Dec 2014
      Time for a close contact.....
      2 sprays on the sides of the neck, 1 spray on the clothes (chest area), 1 spray on the wrists (rubbed them in order to spread it on both sides) & rubbed gently on the clothes.

A lovely 'fresh' scent that uplifts your mood straight away after spraying. I felt sexually excited (something like the XSR46) and full of energy . A personal feeling like 'this jewel is mine and I don't want to share it with anybody else'!
      My lady said that she loved the 'fresh scent' and I told her it was a shower gel & body spray combo! She was hugging me all the time and was trying to kiss me on the sides of the neck, close to the application points. My lady felt 'excited' as well and told me that, while she was smiling a lot and seemed to be very relaxed next to me. About 4 hrs after the application, I still feel 'fresh' and full of energy!!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X