yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS127 Magnetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS127 Magnetic

I've worn Magnetic a couple times with no real noticed effect at 1-2 sprays. When I added 1 drop of Evolve I had more girls approach me than I normally would. Maybe it's adding an element of dis-inhibition? I'm not sure what's going on with this one yet. Does anybody else have any experience with it?

I never really got on with this mix, I think Steve said it was quite friendly but it made me a bit short tempered and aggressive after a couple of hours of use, It made me speak my mind without fear of offending others, I have found use for it in bedroom mixes though

Comment

Thanks GHOST, I`ll keep testing.

Comment

I just went through a Magnetic. For me it was like my body was a magnet. Whoever I talked to just wanted to touch me. I had girls taking my arm as they talked to me. Guys patting me on the back. I was touched everywhere I went. I was hoping that magnetic meant people would be drawn to me but I wasn't expecting that. I'm not complaining mind you...

Comment

Thank you for the input Hanumanji. I haven't put enough energy into testing this one, but I will get back to it soon.

Comment

So which is the best

Comment

Can some please help me out

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X