yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS142 Beta spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS142 Beta spray

HOLY SHIZNET MY PACKAGE IS HERE! Aaaaaaaand - I have some new toys! I have some new toys!
    I have a NEW blend to sample - XS142!

SO!
    First impressions
    XS142 leaked a bit - my only hint is that it is "sweetness" and BOY will I say so! It's a cop bomb whatever it is! My paws and the bag smell of it! It didn't leak much though - plenty still to do testing and, by the "aroma", it's potent!

Oooooo, couldn't have come at a better time. I'm SO bombing the man with this tonight! (since I'm sort of already wearing it LOL) Cops make me horny so I'm going to go ahead and spray a bit on just to read selfies first...my vajayjay is already "a tingle" - could just be I'm excited...Back with reports a.s.a.p.
    Squeeeeeal! I LOVE surprises!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Very interested to see how this acts!

Comment

First run on man beast NOT what I hoped, but was no fault of XS142. He had to work late and, when he did get home, was hot, sweaty and tired out
      BUT some notes are still available...

SO, since the bottle leaked a bit, what was left in the bottle looked like a little more than half of what was in the other samples. After wiping down the bottles in the bag after removing them, I turned the bag inside out and proceeded to smear the remainder of it on the inside of my forearms and the front of my neck.
      I have ZERO idea of what that dose may have been though. It needed dry down (like I mentioned, cop city, lol) and then I sprayed something yummy that I knew he liked over it. Then instead of my guy being home in a couple hours, it was more like 5+ hours later.

Even though he was done in from work, he was still handsy and affectionate (cops NO doubt) and if it hadn't been such a grueling day I'm sure I could've gotten more out of him

Self effects that I had were:
      Cops make me horny and initially I had an extra thump thump in the labia/clitoral area (sorry if TMI - but if there are any other gals who get a bump from cops, you know this helps very nice O's follow when we "get lucky" ^_~)
      It may have been too heavy a dose (since I slathered on the remainder from the spill that wasn't wiped from the other bottles) or maybe this is how it's supposed to work, but I was actually feeling chill. Mellow happy, relaxed and yet also turned on

Unfortunately that's all I have for now and my next trial will be more dose specific. I DO have high hopes just based on selfies alone though!

Comment

Last evening went much better...

XS142 requires dry time - REQUIRES.

At 2 sprays to inside of elbows and spread down inside forearms to wrists it made me feel VERY kittenish and decidedly coy, which is interesting because I'm usually quite brazen about my sexual intentions I suppose though, in a way, I was still being obvious
        The man made no pretense to fight it, as a matter of fact, he played right along and what followed was actually unusually intimate from his side. Lots of close body to body grinding, burying his face in my neck and hair, lots of groping, squeezing, handling, fondling...like he was rediscovering me? Even afterwards he was particularly tender, lying with me and keeping me close, saying sweet things and joking innuendos - this guy does NOT articulate his feelings often - AT ALL - this was definitely a rare occurrence He seemed relaxed, happy and unguarded.
        Did I mention I like cops?
        I noticed I was more verbal about the things I was going to do/was doing to him.
        He seemed more verbal as well (mimicking or phero blend?) and surprised me with an out of the norm comment about how if I kept up what I was doing he was going to cum and then he would have to pleasure me with some of my toys until he got hard again. This was out of the norm because he doesn't usually mention my toys unless it's a request to watch me play with them.

I was feeling particularly love-dovey afterwards. Hmm, before too I guess. I was having serious self effects with this one apparently! Will have to keep experimenting, of course, and see what else reveals itself. Liking it so far...

Can see this one being awesome for the 2 of us and bonding.

Want to try it in a social atmosphere - even though it's a total cop bomb - to see if the bonding characteristic carries over even outside of the sexual realm.

So far it seems light hearted, playful, intimate, and definitely sexual.

GADS! If THiS was the "sweet" one, what on earth will the "HOT" one (XS143 Steve sent me) be like!!!???

Comment

Rawr! Hot read! LOL. I feel the steam rising off my head. This sounds like it may be an amazing relationship enhancing blend. I've been looking for something love dovey and feminine at the same time. With this was in beta testing!

Comment

Now that I've taken XS143 out, I think I like XS142 best so far, but I want to test it in public like I have with XS143 before I say for sure....but surely, each one has a value already

Comment

I am very much liking the effects of this one on man beast!
              3 sprays to collarbone/chest, smooshed with wrists and backs of hands.
              Environment: shopping at mall and out for nice dinner and drinks. Testing this sexy number socially.
              WELL.
              I like this with the man. Period.
              Dressed to fit the mood I was in, nothing over the top, skinny jeans, back boots, black top with plunging neckline and lightweight, black leather jacket. It started with him walking conspicuously behind me...often He's a T&A man...are any of you not? At one point he got ahead of me on an escalator and stepped all the way to the end to turn and wait for me, so he could watch me coming toward him He's not big on PDA either, aside from smacking my ass now and again, or the normal having me on his arm or holding hands buuuut... I got several kisses just from being within reach If that wasn't enough, at dinner he fed me several times. Now that may not seem odd, as he's offered me bites from his meals with utensils before but he has rarely fed me (while in public) from his fingers and has NEVER allowed let alone, like this time, insisted I sucked his fingers clean before he withdrew his hand. He did this 3 times while we were enjoying the appetizer. While ABSOLUTELY surprised, I didn't waste the delightful opportunity to cause whispers among the others at the bar
              Disinhibitor???
              Yeah, well, publically he was more expressively frisky than what I can ever recall - with out copious amounts of alcohol that is
              Me likey XS142!!!

I liked the laid back/naughty girl swagger it gave me and, while man beast and I wear pretty absorbed in each other, I did notice lots of looks from other guys (er, walking cop bomb anyone???!lol) Bartender had great eye contact and made plenty of checks and re-checks on us...caught our very cute server (male 20s) stealing glances at my boobs more than once, but I wasn't playing fair with that naughty neckline so that may have been cheating. My guy noticed too, but that only stokes the fire for him. Needless to say, we took care of some things after we got home ^_~

Did I mention I'm REALLY liking XS142???
              Last edited by NuTrix; 09-26-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: spelling OCD

Comment

I WANT to wear this more, but I have so precious little! I'm going to break it out later tonight though because it's been SO long and I like it SOOOOOOO - did I mention like? - much!

Comment

I've been remiss! I used up my last scanty portion 2 weeks ago on a Sunday with the man beast (the day after my post above). It remained a very bonding type of blend for the 2 of us. More touchy feely, more cuddle-lubbins. I got 1 & 1/2 sprays out of it and poured the extra dribbles from the bottom of the bottle in to my belly button, lol, talk about getting every last drop! REALLY like this little blend but now it's all gone :'(
                  BUT! I have just now checked the store and see IT'S IN THE BETA TESTING AREA FOR SALE! YAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm going to have to order me some of that tonight when I get home! I WHOLE BOTTLE OMG!!!! Squeeeeeeeeal!
                  PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! - someone else scoop this up for testing - I would love to see other's reviews on it

Comment

NuTrix, I love your reviews! Will have to check this one out!

I barely have time to sleep again though, not mentioning everything else, so my pheromone testing is quite minimal atm...

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I haven't made my order yet. I would feel weird ordering just 1 item (is that a sign of addiction?) but it will be the first item in my cart when I do!

Ok. SUPER crazy. SO I finally made my order, thinking it would be out on Monday because, well, I made my order Fri. Nope. They had it out Sat. Had to be an oversight ANYWHO I should have it midweek or sooner (because XS shipping - even free - is lightning fast for me where I live) SO YAY! I will have my own wonderful bottle to love and caress....and to use to get caresses...

Hmm. What's in this? My guy is a great Est responder, which makes him sweet. He also responds really well to androstadienone, all lovey and sweet...There are some "new" to me molecules here at XS that I don't know enough about yet (pregnenolone, rone-sulphate, etc...) At least now I'll have enough to do more testing and try to figure out what's in this little gem. There's no missing the cops, lol, I just need more time to put a finger on the rest...or at least give it a good guess

ETA: My package is out for delivery! That's crazy! I should have it later this afternoon! SWEET!

Last edited by NuTrix; 12-01-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I got my full bottle! Sad part is I got the sniffles too and they've been hanging on relentlessly. A nice cold for the season! I thought I was on the mend but it seems to be morphing into something else - Grrr! However - I did wear it with hubs over the last weekend and I wore it again last night to work. 2 or 3 sprays to back of neck, smooshed with backs of hands. I think I like it at 3. It just bumps the hits to that "more noticeable, less subtle" that I like so much

For myself, I notice a nice mood boost and I've been more - chatty? - or at least more likely to want to carry on conversations that were just chit-chatty types of conversation? Cops always boost my mood too for some reason, and XS142 has a generous dose of those

Hubby becomes Mr. Nice Guy. Definitely mood enhancer for Mr. Broody/Serious. He's more playful and his mood is noticeably lighter and things don't irritate him as quickly as they might normally (like the seasonally long lines - EVERYWHERE - this time of year) BONUS! Aaaand he's sweet to me - not that he isn't usually, but he does seem more thoughtful in word and deed

At work I noticed this lightens people up. They wanted to engage me in conversation...like they are focused on me and wanting to talk with me, specifically, even if there are several of us together. I could probably go back and recount the people who gave me intense eye contact and really wanted to engage me, to talk with me, offer assistance, information, give me something... I will have to wear this to work again to try to gage in what way this will be most beneficial, LOL! There were people that I rarely see going out of their way to say "hi", and that had the "I'm smiling and I don't know why I'm so happy but I am" look

Sadly, this cold was handing it to me last night at work. Until I got my symptoms under control, I was a bit distracted so I probably missed some other indicators...but that just means I'll have to wear it again

I would say it reminds me of Tease, but that's not altogether so. Tease brings the happy to everyone. This brings happy but it seems to focus the attention of others on me specifically rather than a general feeling, if that makes sense? I'll have to wear it some more to pin it down. It seems to hit quickly as well (could be those 3 sprays....) no putzing around. Me like-y so far

Comment

Definitely getting this on my next order. So happy to see it's in beta testing! This sounds like the blend I've been waiting for

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X