yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS210 - Game Show Host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS210 - Game Show Host

*Giggle-snort*
    First go...
    Ok. x1 and a generous half (not quite first full spray from the bottle)
    Environment: Work

This was giving me a decided boost in mood before I even left the house for work. I hadn't realized it until later but I was quite playful with Mr Right before we parted ways this morning.

Before work I dropped lil Nu off with her sitter. In spite of the rediculous hour - before dawn! - we had an unusually lively exchange and shared some laughs.

At work I found myself more boisterous and vocal (IKR?! Is that even possible, you may ask...) and found myself being an equal opportunity agitator/teaser, which was often reciprocated.

Let me be honest with you folks. I enjoyed myself today. Made my own fun and laughed a lot. I found myself feeling playful and definitely felt disinhibited, not enough to do anything to get myself in trouble, lol, but definately bubbly.
    I DID want others to join in and was able to pull plenty into some banter but I also didn't care, to some extent, whether they participated with me or not

Maybe today was just a really good day? I guess I'll have to wear it again tomorrow...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I had been testing XS208 but I hadn't been around many people to give it a chance. With my involvement in the media arts the name on this one got me thinking. I'm going to switch it up and give it a whirl since I'll be around more of my co-workers tomorrow.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Johnny Fever looking forward to knowing if it affects you as positively as it seemed to affect me

Excited to wear it again tomorrow myself

Comment

Wow, this sound to be up my alley.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Definitely sounds like a fun time!

Comment

I was high energy all day yesterday. If I didn't know better, I'd say I was still under the influence of GSH when I stated this thread
            I slept like a rock last night too.

I did 2 full sprays this morning.

I noticed I was in my own head a little more early today. Covid blues I think?

I spent a large portion of the morning with a new hire and was more work minded than yesterday because of training, but when opportunity allowed I was still playful. Apparently, you can tone it down, if necessary, lol. I did try to be on my good behavior as the new hire seemed nervous enough. He was visibly perspiring and often rambled on, seeming unable to stop himself.

I felt bouncy and playful again when I was able to interact outside of training.

There is definitely disinhibition in others who are exposed to this *giggles* There were some inappropriate comments from others around me that were both surprising and entertaining I was in a small office with several others and the conversation that came up would have been worth recording for a good laugh.

I was still feeling pretty chipper leaving work, even though that was 10 hours after application

Comment

• Cheerio
              Cheerio commented
              Editing a comment
              I was going to wear xs218, but this one might be the best for the gym... especially with people making comments around you!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

There is definitely disinhibition in others who are exposed to this *giggles* There were some inappropriate comments from others around me that were both surprising and entertaining I was in a small office with several others and the conversation that came up would have been worth recording for a good laugh.

I was still feeling pretty chipper leaving work, even though that was 10 hours after application
            Exactly what I need.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I had a great test for this but screwed up and used talk show host by mistake. It seems more serious.

But there is a powerpoint/google slide template for Jeopardy games show. You can use it to make a game that you can then play on ZOOM. You can actually BE a Gameshow host. Takes a few days to research questions and answers for the template but it is nice party event thing, kind of like Trivial pursuit.

I had great plans, My Mcing with talk show was on point but I needed the more fun mood of gameshow.

Both seem to need something but I have only used them on ZOOM. Gameshow/208 brightened things up but only for a relatively short amount of time. I was in an entertainer mode.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                More serious, closer to doctor phil but not compassionate. I was somber like a documentary interview of a serial killer victim.

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Muestereate Whoah. That's like a therapist in a bottle...I can see some places that could come in handy...

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I remember it getting real smooth for a while. I can't put a talk show host name on it though. I'm not sure any daytime tv host is right including Doctor Phil.

This sounds like a blast! It will be next on my list to try for sure now
              I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Limited testing on this as I also wanted to try XS216, I did notice I was in a much better mood with this one on. Limited contact with folks yesterday but I noticed both those I interacted with as well as myself were in a bit more jovial mood than they normally are / were.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Today I wore Game Show Host at one of my sites that I am a semi-frequent visitor to. I noticed at least one person more engaged than usual, chatting me up and appeared quite relaxed. A much longer conversation than I usually have with this person (female). Dose was 2 1/2 sprays, as one spray came out half heartedly.
                  Last edited by Johnny Fever; 01-25-2021, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Copied from my journal:

I had an absolute blast solo testing Game Show Host yesterday! I went with two sprays to the chest. It only needed a light body spray as a cover.

Immediately I noticed I had more energy and a mood boost. What I really love about this blend is that this lasted all day rather than crashing after a few hours. I was still in a giggly mood hours later when it was time for bed! I found myself laughing at all sorts of things, cracking silly jokes and in general being in a very playful, lighthearted mood. I even took a break that night from watching a drama series I've been into on Netflix and watched comedy instead.

I went to my sister in law's with this on and she was equally giggly and silly. At one point we went to the grocery store and we were both cracking up because I picked up a heavy case of sparkling water and started doing squats with it. We were both very chatty and my SIL was chatting up the poor lady at the cash register who seemed....not annoyed, but perhaps a bit tired for the interaction, lol.

My brother was there too and did not seem quite as silly as my SIL and I did. I'm not quite sure how this affected him honestly. I almost thought maybe he was annoyed by our antics but then he asked if he could go to the store with us despite initially not wanting to go? He didn't need to buy anything so I'm not sure what his deal was, maybe he was tired from work.

What's hilarious is that at one point I actually found myself imagining how fun it would be to host a TV show. I wasn't thinking of the phero at the time, I was just daydreaming about how fun it would be. Then I realized, oh yeah....I'm wearing Game Show Host! I will definitely wear this any time I want a fun, energetic presence.

The one thing I will warn people about with this blend is that I get the vibe it's not the best for driving. I felt more focused on my thoughts than on the road driving both to and from my SIL's house. No worries, it wasn't bad enough to really cause issues, but I will not be wearing this one on days I'm delivering.

Nice job with this one guys! And very well named!
                    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

These new blends sound so fun. I'm taking notes for my next order, hopefully they will be available. Not that I need anymore.....

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

I felt a burst of energy at 1 swipe. I found myself bouncing on my toes up against my bf. He started mimicking me and we started hopping in a circle hugging each other. Interactions with him were much more playful and silly.

Later I felt down. I don't think it was covid blues because I started the morning in a good mood (pre pheros) and nothing happened to put me in that mood, nor did I think about anything depressing. I just felt down. BF on the other hand was contemplative and kept talking.

I liked the initial effects. I'm gonna try this at 1 full spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                        ... Later I felt down. I don't think it was covid blues because I started the morning in a good mood (pre pheros) and nothing happened to put me in that mood, nor did I think about anything depressing. I just felt down. BF on the other hand was contemplative and kept talking.
                        I'll have to take another look at this. It's been awhile since I drove this one, but I would have probably written off being down to the usual brow beating which regularly occurs at my 9-to-5 by my self-entitled staff. I'll have to try it again and make note of it.

Isis - any guess how long before you noticed this occurring?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post

I'll have to take another look at this. It's been awhile since I drove this one, but I would have probably written off being down to the usual brow beating which regularly occurs at my 9-to-5 by my self-entitled staff. I'll have to try it again and make note of it.

Isis - any guess how long before you noticed this occurring?
                          Around the 4-5 hour mark

Comment

I can't really recall the down thing, at least at two sprays. I've worn it the last few days on some Zoom conferences. I noticed something different 2 nights ago. I was able to juggle math in my head. We were trying to design a budget And though I can usually do math fine, I can lose people. With this I was able to stay on point, revisited and reinforced some things as we went. I felt like something went over my head when it was all over but everyone else agreed we had done a great job. I was able to be considerate while correcting people, direct people without being overbearing and persist and persevere. Everytime I have worn this I have had about half an hour to 45 minutes where I really shined.

This effect seems kind of short. When I put it on I don't feel compelled to take the spotlight at all but then it comes. So far it has been about an hour or hour and a half after application.

I wore it again tonight and it wasn't real pronounced but a friend was feeling bad about his epilepsy, I nicely apologized if I was too personal but that 210 light came on again. I like that it comes on and off as needed. Some blends you can't shut off . LOL Anol Bnol, I'm talking to you . I tired to get another friend out of his covid immuno supressed self imposed isolation and we had a nice honest talk and I was able to let him alone. He stuck to his guns despite me trying to lure him with ice cream and being accommodating as I could imagined. Sad what Covid has done to some people. I may move forward anyhow and organize a bro bash. The gals around here arre sneaking out but the guys are isolating.

Comment

Maybe I was sleeping or something, but I just discovered that Game Show Host made it to the beta testing portion of the PXS store. This one played well when I used it (and finally started to make note of its effects on people). It's a must order for me with my (soon to be) upcoming order. Props to SteveO and crew for a great blend.

Comment

Am I missing something?

Both XS210 and XS211 turned me into an obnoxious piece of work if i did not watch it. It is just weird actually, but for me these blends are perhaps bit too social and outgoing...
                                Arsenal

Comment

Game show host lifted my spirits and made me want to be more sociable. Like host a party- which is not my style at all

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X