yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS214 - Everybody Loves You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    yeah, I was a bit close to the flame.

• Suaviter in modo
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like you were playing with fire with all those amplified beautifiers. Did the first girl show interest in you? Maybe best to keep the distance for now.

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I 'm sorry but I can't recall. I did stumble on taboo as an amplifier. I think you saw that post. 94 and 95 sharpens my gaze, 86 seems to dull or soften it. Pretty different , give it a shot

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    That got me into some trouble. The one girl has a girlfriend on the side that is spewing venom from her eyes until I stumbled on them kissing. They have been on the other side of town now.

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    Did you try it with xsp86 too? I´ve got a lot of xsp86 but no Nude, will try combining them.

Leave a comment:

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    Muestereate Thanks for the tip! I do actually, I got a bottle of xsr94 and one of xsr95 last year as freebies but didn´t really know what to do with them. Will try them 2:1 and see what results I get. Your experiment with 214 and Nude seemed amazing by the way

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Steve sent it out mid pandemic. I don't know if he has made more up, He did put xsr 94 and 95 up for sale. I suspect this has a little more something and the ratios are secret but if you have those molecules i think 2 parts 94 to one part 85 would be a start

Leave a comment:

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    I see, thanks Muestereate. So not for sale? Did you get it as a sample?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    its a research blend

Leave a comment:

• Suaviter in modo
    replied
    Where do I find XS214? I´ve been looking around everywhere in the products section and I can´t find it?

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Usagi It does indeed

• Usagi
    commented on 's reply
    This sounds beautiful

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    I am extremely tempted to try this as I have women's Nude and a sample of the men's version...

• Muestereate
    replied
    I continue to combo this with LAL's Nude. I am still searching my mind for a XS blend that is compareable bbut nude is heavy on beutifiers and I think 214 enhance beauty of the other senses. Perhaps tomorrow I will try some straight xsp86.

Tonight was very intense 1.75/214 and 3 drops nude and some covers.

This is hypnotic creative and sensual. I had a deep intense love for everything that crossed my eyes ears and heart. I have a XIst, Loveboat, Connections combo that makes me love everyone but this combo was intense to the point of tears with the third drop of Nude. As I state before, Nude by itself does almost nothing for me. But with 214 I enter another dimension of emotional freedom.

Tonight's excursion into the ethers were accompanied by classical music on the porch as I watched the Sun set, Mars rise, ducks and bats and the occasional wafting of spring earthen aromas of turned dark soil, perhaps oud like dungs where there was none at least visible. I just told Alexa to play classical and a Mozart Piano sonata started to tenderly carry me away. My heart swooned and soared as various sonic tapestries of strings and wind instruments wove through the air. Thoughts of connections to others, humility, a vulnerable inside turning out toward the universe while on the safety of the balcony and the embrace of these pheromones in still open air. An order to chaos but worn loosely.

Truly a very vulnerable place to be, but so enriching and vital. This is an imprint I would hesitate to share with most. It could hit others too hard.

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    This is great post and all the reports is just making me super hungry to get my hands on some XS214.

In fact, I already messaged Steve that I definitely need a bottle of this

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I've tipped over three bottles so far, You've never seen hands move so fast Somethings can be said though for wearing a half a bottle of Bliss though.

This 214 is turning into a mainstay. BobiiJo925 any rumors about it turning into a regular product?

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    commented on 's reply
    Awe that stinks! Me being the clumsy person that I am though I totally feel for you😔 I don’t know how I prepare orders without constantly spilling. It surprises me that it doesn’t happen much🤦🏼‍♀️

• Usagi
    replied
    Originally posted by Coconut View Post

how annoying, at least you have half left, even though it's not a big consolation
    BobiiJo925 was sweet enough to include it as a gift in my last order so I feel bad for wasting it! But it was my fault for not being more careful.

I wore two sprays and one drop of Babe yesterday and had a wonderful day! People were complimentary, warm and accommodating. It was the perfect combo for what I was doing that day.

I got many comments on how pretty I was, even with my mask on all day. The best part is my cloud seemed to extend to the people around me. Several people called the group of ladies I was with pretty too. It was nice that the good impression was spread to others.

I feel like Babe did the beautifying and ELY made people happy to tell me about it lol.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Usagi View Post
    I’ve already managed to spill half while trying to scent it and somehow I can’t even be upset with myself.
    how annoying, at least you have half left, even though it's not a big consolation

Leave a comment:

• Usagi
    replied
    I’ve already managed to spill half while trying to scent it and somehow I can’t even be upset with myself.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X