yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS214 - Everybody Loves You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a bottle with my last order! I’ll be trying it out tomorrow.

Comment

I tried it with an Alpha Pheromone Blend twice, Nude Alpha lal and it seemed to cancel out instead of amplify while regular Nude was killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I tried it with an Alpha Pheromone Blend twice, Nude Alpha lal and it seemed to cancel out instead of amplify while regular Nude was killer.
        I was definitely hoping to use this to soften a status blend. Interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I don't know if I'd call NAG a status blend, More of an enone type signature instead of an erone. Hey worst that can happen is your status goes to the moon.

Comment

I’ve already managed to spill half while trying to scent it and somehow I can’t even be upset with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
              I’ve already managed to spill half while trying to scent it and somehow I can’t even be upset with myself.
              how annoying, at least you have half left, even though it's not a big consolation
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

how annoying, at least you have half left, even though it's not a big consolation
                BobiiJo925 was sweet enough to include it as a gift in my last order so I feel bad for wasting it! But it was my fault for not being more careful.

I wore two sprays and one drop of Babe yesterday and had a wonderful day! People were complimentary, warm and accommodating. It was the perfect combo for what I was doing that day.

I got many comments on how pretty I was, even with my mask on all day. The best part is my cloud seemed to extend to the people around me. Several people called the group of ladies I was with pretty too. It was nice that the good impression was spread to others.

I feel like Babe did the beautifying and ELY made people happy to tell me about it lol.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                  BobiiJo925 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awe that stinks! Me being the clumsy person that I am though I totally feel for you😔 I don’t know how I prepare orders without constantly spilling. It surprises me that it doesn’t happen much🤦🏼‍♀️

I've tipped over three bottles so far, You've never seen hands move so fast Somethings can be said though for wearing a half a bottle of Bliss though.

This 214 is turning into a mainstay. BobiiJo925 any rumors about it turning into a regular product?

Comment

This is great post and all the reports is just making me super hungry to get my hands on some XS214.

In fact, I already messaged Steve that I definitely need a bottle of this

Comment

I continue to combo this with LAL's Nude. I am still searching my mind for a XS blend that is compareable bbut nude is heavy on beutifiers and I think 214 enhance beauty of the other senses. Perhaps tomorrow I will try some straight xsp86.

Tonight was very intense 1.75/214 and 3 drops nude and some covers.

This is hypnotic creative and sensual. I had a deep intense love for everything that crossed my eyes ears and heart. I have a XIst, Loveboat, Connections combo that makes me love everyone but this combo was intense to the point of tears with the third drop of Nude. As I state before, Nude by itself does almost nothing for me. But with 214 I enter another dimension of emotional freedom.

Tonight's excursion into the ethers were accompanied by classical music on the porch as I watched the Sun set, Mars rise, ducks and bats and the occasional wafting of spring earthen aromas of turned dark soil, perhaps oud like dungs where there was none at least visible. I just told Alexa to play classical and a Mozart Piano sonata started to tenderly carry me away. My heart swooned and soared as various sonic tapestries of strings and wind instruments wove through the air. Thoughts of connections to others, humility, a vulnerable inside turning out toward the universe while on the safety of the balcony and the embrace of these pheromones in still open air. An order to chaos but worn loosely.

Truly a very vulnerable place to be, but so enriching and vital. This is an imprint I would hesitate to share with most. It could hit others too hard.

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am extremely tempted to try this as I have women's Nude and a sample of the men's version...

• Usagi
                      Usagi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This sounds beautiful

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Usagi It does indeed

Where do I find XS214? I´ve been looking around everywhere in the products section and I can´t find it?
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

its a research blend

Comment

I see, thanks Muestereate. So not for sale? Did you get it as a sample?
                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Steve sent it out mid pandemic. I don't know if he has made more up, He did put xsr 94 and 95 up for sale. I suspect this has a little more something and the ratios are secret but if you have those molecules i think 2 parts 94 to one part 85 would be a start

Comment

Muestereate Thanks for the tip! I do actually, I got a bottle of xsr94 and one of xsr95 last year as freebies but didn´t really know what to do with them. Will try them 2:1 and see what results I get. Your experiment with 214 and Nude seemed amazing by the way

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That got me into some trouble. The one girl has a girlfriend on the side that is spewing venom from her eyes until I stumbled on them kissing. They have been on the other side of town now.

• Suaviter in modo
                              Suaviter in modo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sounds like you were playing with fire with all those amplified beautifiers. Did the first girl show interest in you? Maybe best to keep the distance for now.

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              yeah, I was a bit close to the flame.

Did you try it with xsp86 too? I´ve got a lot of xsp86 but no Nude, will try combining them.

Comment

• Suaviter in modo
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes I did! I´m thinking xsp79 too as amplifier. Will do! Boyfriend really sharpens my gaze, colours and contrasts get really vivid and sharp. I´ll see if I get the same effect from this combination

• Suaviter in modo
                              Editing a comment
                              How about Boyfriend, connections and xsp86? Maybe throw in some xsr65 or xsr32 too to amplify the perception of beauty?

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              give it a go, for me boyfriend has always been a solo 86 and connections makes sense though. Don't have 79

#XS214

Comment

It's timely that this thread came up to the top. I had been going through my bottles and 214 has come back up to the top of my rotation, and with this being a full work week for me it's prime time to do some testing. I don't have any notes if I had gotten any time with this before as I had previously focused on Alpha Sexy Leader, Talk Show Host and Game Show Host from last year's box but I'm glad to run this as I know I have the opportunity to mingle with some new folks so it makes for a great test bed.
                              My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Adding this to my list since it sounds like it would be great for in person work meetings when I have to engage with people I don't see on a regular basis or know very well.

Thanks all for sharing your experiences.
                                The Collection
                                Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Hmm, I like this blend, but it got too social for me. I can only use it in my free time only, when I tried it at work, it got too social because everybody latched onto me, and I got nothing done, because people did not leave my office before I asked them to
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X