yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

help with mg to mcg calculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with mg to mcg calculations

hi all, God Bless. ok so i look up in google and found that 1,000 mcg is equivalent to 1mg. is that true? this is like a science experiment but i seek answers, i search for the truth. knowledge help us not to perish. then lets take for example evolve spray for men, it indicates that is contains 37.90mg per 10ml bottle. SO i did some math it would be that each spray contains aprox 185mcgs, so again it indicates that each evolve spray contains 20mcg of androstenone, so if the pheromones are in order of percentage in a formula, the math just dont add up, because none is only 20mcg and if for example u multiply 20mcg plus the 8 different pheromones in evolve it would be 160mcg which does not goes according to the 185mcg that should be for it to be 37.90mg per bottle. i am not here with the purpose of discredit or anything like that really, i just would like clarity, and if the info i found is incorrect or whats going on? thanks all, btw i have no complaints of any xs products in results, just pheromone content

37.9 divided by 80 sprays is 473 mcg not 185. Obviously the ingredients are out of order. Just experience tells me that only anol could be worn in that concentration

Comment

ok muesterate, so if thats true then it makes less sense brother, 473mcg per spray, its impossible then that enone is 20mcg per spray, according to order of pheromones by percentage.

Comment

or, they are not in order. Most companies only hint at ingredients let alone proportions If you read the story, he talks about mixing them out of order..Perhaps that is the mixing order instead of the ingredient order. You would have to call. I'd bet there's a lot of truth in the description and a little trade secret deception. Sometimes if you talk to Steve he will level with you about trade secrets and just say something like he has to have a few. or something to thaat effect. Whatever it is he does with evolve is part of what sets him apart.

Comment

• eroque
          eroque commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks, considering it...

"Some of our blends may contain unlisted proprietary pheromone components."

This is a small note on many (if not all?) of the products under the ingredient lists.
        This may well factor in to the question you're asking.
        Since we don't/can't know exactly what is in a blend, it is, I believe by design, intended to keep us from knowing how to exactly replicate them both by quantity and molecule make up.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

oh yeah i get that, maybe your right, has to be, well why dint i think of that, cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
            oh yeah i get that, maybe your right, has to be, well why dint i think of that, cheers...
            One of the companies I initially bought most of my pheromones from listed all of the molecules in almost every blend. Not the quantities, of course, lol, but it was very helpful in helping me figure out what worked well for me and in what combinations.

I was leery at first to purchase from XS because of that little disclaimer about the potential additions because I was worried I would waste my money on something I either unknowingly already had that was like it or that I would buy something that just didn't work optimally for me.

Turns out both of those concerns were unfounded - unfortunately. Because now I have almost everything they sell here on the site My wallet weeps every time I think I need to make an order
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

XS is the most transparent IMO and I have earned a lot because of it. Still they reserve the right to have some secrets and I'm ok with trade secrets. I really wish for example that I knew the 6 other ingredients in Fantasy. Despite its female focus, it works better for me as an anol bnol blend than flirt. It's also working well for me with the new xsr 95 so there are 6 molecules besides anol and bnol that work with 95 but I don't know what they are but I suspect TAH, neno, erone, anol and Bnol are all compatible with 95 but there's a few more that are still a mystery.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X