yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I have a quesion for stevo here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a quesion for stevo here!

so my dad has leukemia lyphoma, the last 2 blood tests done every 3 months are now showing a low red blood count, so the next blood test which would normally be in 3 months will be in 6 weeks to check again, if it's still low which i know it will be cause the last 2 haven't been good, he will need a blood transfusion, i said i can offer mine as we are the same blood group, but i'm wondering if pheros would interfer in the blood, should i stop wearing pheros, do they enter the blood?, because i'm thinking of being his blood doner as we are or will be combatible same group etc, so i wondered do i need to stop wearing the pheros for it to help, or is it still okay?
    his next blood test is in 6 weeks to check the blood count, but as i'm not a medical doctor, i was wondering if i should stop wearing them untill i do the blood transfusions for him, any uptake is welcome!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X