Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dom can be softened with Lace or Cuddle Bunny or BI for more of a Temptress feel (Dom & BI = BOOM! for me)

To move out of the friend zone? There's nothing like Xist4w to reset. Gotcha! Can depend on the target, I've had great hits and some nearly nothings with that one. LFN has an edge of dominance with the added Enone, and the added cops are always nice. Treasured Hearts can sometimes be crushy if there's already attraction, certainly creates a comfortable atmosphere in general. Heart and Sould is a good bonding blend, but that may be better far an already established relationship. Stone Cougar is a great social, but it's mainly sparkly and fun. Sexpionage is naughty and may grab is attention, it's another cop bomb with a-nol and Enone...

All of the above mentioned I mean in unscented full strength phero blends.

Comment

• SecretV
      SecretV commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for a nice comprehensive guide

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I think Dom + Cops actually have a little Temptress inside of her. Just Dominance became a little too much for me that is quite the alpha already. I am going to try Bitch out soon, I wonder if that is dominance, but is there that much of an alpha aspect in that one..
    The funny thing I found about bitch is that people treat me like an alpha but I don't FEEL more alpha. I just feel like myself but more upbeat

Comment

• SecretV
      SecretV commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally found alpha that doesn't turn into a bitch, maybe? Oh irony.

Originally posted by Isis View Post

The funny thing I found about bitch is that people treat me like an alpha but I don't FEEL more alpha. I just feel like myself but more upbeat
    This sounds very interesting. Bitch sounds like me.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

I love Audacious for fun evenings at the bar with the DH. It makes me the center is attention in a purely social way. I've gotten actual head snaps from SuperSexy and I love OCCO Red and Ambrosia. In the fall they also do a pumpkin marshmallow sent with a butt load of anol in it and is seriously fun. It's called "Flying Potion"
      My Arsenal: Flirt, Bliss, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Engage, PSEL, Vibe, Thinker, Samples of Temptress, Desire Me, Fantasy, Connections, Fairytale

Comment

I'm curious, how many sprays do you guys typically apply with LPMP products? And also how much of the OCCOs? I think I've been so spoiled with SteveO's products and their results at 1-2 sprays that other products pale in comparison. I went out with 3 sprays of Popularity Potion and some cops but didn't notice much. Each time I want to try an LPMP product I just find myself using one of SteveO's because I know for a fact they'll work lol. Maybe I'm applying too much or too little?
        In my collection:
        PheromoneXS - Full Bottles: Desire Me Plus, Babe, Connections, Psel, Odyssey, Bliss, Tease, Temptress, Love Boat, Thinker, Flirt, Cohesion4w, Celebrity4w, Xist4w, Glow, Limitless, Sport, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Fairytale, P96, Fantasy, Engage4w, Outspoken, Happiness; Oil: Desire Me

LPMP - Sexology, Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation, OCCOs white, TMI, Perfect Match, Cuddle Bunny, Popularity Potion

Love Scent - Mojo Pro for Women

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
          I'm curious, how many sprays do you guys typically apply with LPMP products? And also how much of the OCCOs? I think I've been so spoiled with SteveO's products and their results at 1-2 sprays that other products pale in comparison. I went out with 3 sprays of Popularity Potion and some cops but didn't notice much. Each time I want to try an LPMP product I just find myself using one of SteveO's because I know for a fact they'll work lol. Maybe I'm applying too much or too little?
          I'm a fogger/slatherer, lol. I've gotten great hits off of LPMP products, but I usually wear anywhere from 3 to 5 sprays/drops and sometimes more (and this of the unscented full strength). Compared to XS it's a piddly amount mcg wise, as even that many sprays comes nowhere near what just 1 spray of XS offers (a difference of 15, 25 and up to, or over, 35mcgs total sprays/drops to XS's 100mcg plus for just 1!) but I have still had excellent, repeatable results. Perhaps it's "magickal" as their name suggests??? ^_~

Comment

• somechick99
            somechick99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! I had some luck with the OCCOs white today, I just had to apply more. It is a nice product line

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X