yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Closing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they have shut down but are still taking people's money and not providing a product in return. two months ago I paid for two products from them not knowing any better. I am currently in a legal battle to get my money back. after some time passed and I realized they had just scammed me I did a search on them which is how I figured out the truth about them and found pheremone xs.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrn View Post
      they have shut down but are still taking people's money and not providing a product in return. two months ago I paid for two products from them not knowing any better. I am currently in a legal battle to get my money back. after some time passed and I realized they had just scammed me I did a search on them which is how I figured out the truth about them and found pheremone xs.
      A legal battle? How much money did you drop over there? I told my bank to take care of it, they gave me the amount of money I spent, and now they are having the fun. Not sure why you had to get involved so heavily unless you spent thousands of dollars or used a debit card on a company you have never purchased with before

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he probably just means dispute with bank.

yes, I filed a dispute with my bank and they are battling for it. so far I have not gotten back the 70 dollars I spent. they also have a minimum order which is why I spent that much. they are just scammers now. also I knew they had been around a while and just never took the time to try them when they were still legit.

Comment

yes, I filed a dispute with my bank and they are battling for it. so far I have not gotten back the 70 dollars I spent. they also have a minimum order which is why I spent that much. they are just scammers now. also I knew they had been around a while and just never took the time to try them when they were still legit.
        I had the same issue. I wish I researched more beforehand, but luckily House of Pheromones helped me find the popular companies. I just wish I knew if his reviews are 100% reputable or if he is gaining favor to earn more.

Comment

sounds like we have the same story. after I did some research on them I found house of pheremones which led me here.

Comment

sounds like we have the same story. after I did some research on them I found house of pheremones which led me here.
            True Pheromones had me interested, but I felt -- and still do feel -- they are a lesser version on Androtics and PXS.

Comment

agreed. from what I can tell pxs and liquid alchemy are the ones to trust and have the best products. haven't tried the later yet. also house of pheremones can be trusted. when I first looked at their top 20 best list. a few of the highest rated products came from another company. when you click on the "buy here" link it takes you to another HOP page that explains how that company has been screwing up and they no longer recommend ordering from them. they are fair and unbiased.

Comment

Well I just got an e-mail from them and it seems they have a new website for early adapters. I think I've only bought like two products from them 7 years ago so they still have my e-mail. Kind of reluctant to order from them with all the bad stories of people never getting their products and dubious business practices, on the other hand people say their products work.

Comment

I wouldn't trust them. their customer service emails never get answered. even their customer service phone number is an obvious scam. it's always a recording saying there is no one available at this time. I did get my money back a week ago. luckily I provided my bank with their address as well which made it easier. I used some of that money to by more pxs products.

Comment

Androtics has reopened.

Their new site is Androtics.com
                    Use Google Chrome, it seems work best in that browser.
                    It does look nice.
                    They do have some products of old and some new products that look interesting.

They have a new special edition A314 that they are calling better than the Royale version. Mike Harris also came back for these initial formulations so the old A314 is expected to be the result.
                    This new special edition is called A314 "Dark
                    Water".
                    https://androtics.com/collections/ph...imited-edition
                    Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 08-01-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Did anyone read their terms of service? Its....ridiculous to say the least lol...

I was thinking about picking up IS/B if they ever put it up...but their TOS is very offputting.

Comment

Yea I read it. It's a total cop out. Basically they not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information regarding any of their products or their content. They can legally say anything they want about their products whether it be true or not. It also appears that they no longer warranty their products. It expressly states that they take no responsibility if a product doesn't meet consumer expectations. Good luck returning their stuff or ever getting a refund.

They certainly don't have much to offer anymore. And $289 for their limited edition A314? That is beyond a joke. Who the hell do they think they are? They got rid of the entire Instant line. No more Shine. A lot of people will be disappointed about that. No more Experimones. The only molecules they offer now are Molecule A and Molecule C which will make the TAC lovers happy if they are willing to pay the inflated price. The only putative they offer now is P96. They only offer two socials. One for men - CTTM and for women they call Social Butterfly.

They are obviously no longer dedicated to the advancement of phero science. Now it's all about slick marketing and lining their pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          Yea I read it. It's a total cop out. Basically they not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information regarding any of their products or their content. They can legally say anything they want about their products whether it be true or not. It also appears that they no longer warranty their products. It expressly states that they take no responsibility if a product doesn't meet consumer expectations. Good luck returning their stuff or ever getting a refund.

They certainly don't have much to offer anymore. And $289 for their limited edition A314? That is beyond a joke. Who the hell do they think they are? They got rid of the entire Instant line. No more Shine. A lot of people will be disappointed about that. No more Experimones. The only molecules they offer now are Molecule A and Molecule C which will make the TAC lovers happy if they are willing to pay the inflated price. The only putative they offer now is P96. They only offer two socials. One for men - CTTM and for women they call Social Butterfly.

They are obviously no longer dedicated to the advancement of phero science. Now it's all about slick marketing and lining their pockets.
                          And none the less I still want to try A314 Dark Water ...I get an discount.

Comment

I agree about those prices they are high. Hunted is $50.00 in a 5ml plastic atomizer, I don't think it's worth it. I remember customers praising A314 but I guess they screwed up the formula if I remember correctly, they could never replicate it again.
                            ???

Comment

Originally posted by JLG1 View Post
                              I agree about those prices they are high. Hunted is $50.00 in a 5ml plastic atomizer, I don't think it's worth it. I remember customers praising A314 but I guess they screwed up the formula if I remember correctly, they could never replicate it again.
                              ???
                              well this A314 has been sitting for 3 years.
                              I'm not certain of the status of A314 3 years ago..it'd be cool to know if it was really good back then.
                              Back then I had never tried A314 only Ammo,IS,etc

Comment

Those prices are insane!! I don't understand the part on their website that says they are not licensed to sell Ammo. How can that be?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                                  Those prices are insane!! I don't understand the part on their website that says they are not licensed to sell Ammo. How can that be?
                                  I guess they sold the rights to another company.
                                  But I thought I read somewhere about a return policy,even if it was for store credit.

Comment

Well they lost me as a customer for life, those prices are totally insane and are trying to make it look like their products are made for the "elite" in terms of that high price. XS has all i need. A lot of the stories they been saying seems like BS to me, to justify any price increase. They were better off just closing down and reopening when they got all their ducks in order.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

you wrote the perfect commercial right here.
                                      What he said is totally true.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

What he said is totally true.
                                        who is "he?"
                                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X