yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P74 from Androtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P74 from Androtics

Here is my honest review of P074. I have a 30ml 5mcg P074, I've been experimenting with it for awhile. I find it very very very effective at 1-2 sprays. Now, I have social anxiety! and this calms me down and makes me ease up and puts me in a positive mood. I find that I can approach people and smile at them and talk to them. I find the self effects really good for me.
    As for the effects of other people, I find it very social too, people started opening up to me and saying hi and they become chatty. No lie. It is a great social and it is also great for self effects. Anyone see have this on P074 too?

I also have P106 , which I find that it makes me calm, I got a stare from a blonde woman when I was walking at the grocery store. that's about it but I will report later on when I experiment more on P106 .

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X