yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Animals' musk, Ambergris, Oudh... Oils and Aphrodisiacs forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
    I've mixed a 3 ml bottle of Kasturi Musk into 60 ml of alcohol and iso e super. Thinned down it is a beautiful transparent green.
    I'd take a photo but the system says my cameraphone photos are too large.
    Bad Wolf

Comment

I'd take a photo but the system says my cameraphone photos are too large.

try like this:
      1. take a photo separately first
      2. go to this forum and click on camera icon on left side and then choose to upload photo from your gallery.
      or?
      2a. go to this forum and click add file icon on right side and then choose to upload your file here.

for me worked both . maybe downsize your photo format to minimal, before making photo first.

Comment

I've mixed a 3 ml bottle of Kasturi Musk into 60 ml of alcohol and iso e super. Thinned down it is a beautiful transparent green.
        How do you like Iso e super? And the mix?

Comment

I've just ordered a 50 ml bottle of 25% Molecule 01 Iso E super with 75 % parfumers alcohol, and 10 ml bottle of 100% Molecule 01 Iso E super oil... It is a parfume additive, which has to have an interesting effects on people, similar to pheromone effects or just great fragrance.
          I will prepare experimental mixes with unscented XS products soon.
          I've also looked for a pure Ambroxan seller ( molecule 02, similar to natural Ambergris scent ) but didnt find yet.

Comment

I have got 3 new unisexi musk oil samples - Agar Musk, Bois de Miel, Ambergris al Ambre.
            Agar + Musk is a classical high quality scent from rare indian musk deer and agarwood. Oriental classic scent.

Bois de Miel is a beautiful oceanic, Sandalwood, Ambergris, pure Musk, Honey and Blossoms lovely fresh scent, Sandalwood and Ambergris dominating scent. I probably will buy 3ml bottle in a future.

Ambergris+Ambre is an unisex woody and oceanic scent which I recommend more for ladies - no man will resist to the scent of your skin with this and will want to be very close to you...

Comment

Lately I have hyraceum mixed with xsp75 and Iso E Super in an atomizer. I think it adds an extra alpha edge to whatever I put with it. The Xsp75 is at a very low concentration. I haven't mixed any scent in, though it is not a bad smell.
              Bad Wolf

Comment

I just got some Solomon's Attar from Apex. It smells and looks just like some Malaysian deer musk I purchased a while back.

The smell is VERY strong so I cut it about 50/50 with dpg. Still a strong smell but manageable at, say, one drop.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

I am pondering acquiring some Muskrat tincture from the Etsy seller linked previously in this thread.
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Any field reports? How have these been received by your tests subjects?

Comment

I don't have think of myself as having "test subjects" and I don't really see my wearing of pheromones as some sort of science experiment.

I wear thing the things I wear and do what I normally do and it does make a difference in my demeanor and that of the people around me. Am I willing to try to break it down in a more analytical manner? No. I'll leave that to the people who like doing that.
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

I don't have think of myself as having "test subjects" and I don't really see my wearing of pheromones as some sort of science experiment.

I wear thing the things I wear and do what I normally do and it does make a difference in my demeanor and that of the people around me. Am I willing to try to break it down in a more analytical manner? No. I'll leave that to the people who like doing that.
                        Fair enough. I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post

Fair enough. I respect that.
                          I will say, though, that if you get some civet and castoreum tinctures and experiment with mixing small amounts into cologne and pheromones. I doubt you'll be disappointed. They do seem to have synergistic positive effects both on user and those the user comes into contact with.

This is my favorite source for excellent quality. I like to mix up very small amounts with perfumer's alcohol and iso e super.

This Essential Oils item by ApothecarysGarden has 423 favorites from Etsy shoppers. Ships from Canada. Listed on Dec 22, 2023

This Essential Oils item by ApothecarysGarden has 407 favorites from Etsy shoppers. Ships from Canada. Listed on Dec 14, 2023

I've also been mixing very small concentrations of XSP75.
                          Bad Wolf

Comment

I will generally wear a spray of the mix of civet, castoreum, hyraceum, xsp 75, and iso e super in conjunction with an alpha mix like Bad Wolf, Ascend oil, or Aqua Vitae. Bad ass self effects are noticeable with the most powerful being the mix with Bad Wolf.
                            Bad Wolf

Comment

Dorf, thanks for the advice. Have been meaning to play with some Castoreum for some time. The use of the Iso-E Super is intriguing, as it probably enhances the projection in a big way. Do you recommend a 1:1:1 ratio to start?

Comment

And what concentration of XSP75? I have a 2.5mg per spray bottle that I dilluted down from a much higher concentration.

Comment

I am finding myself using extremely dilute quantities of the civet and castoreum as the tinctures from Apothecaries Garden are extremely strong. I have most been working using my nose and starting with very minute amounts of the tinctures to relatively greater quantities of ies and perfumer's alcohol. You'll see what I mean when you get them. It takes very little tincture to create a very strong barnyard smell with the civet or an extremely strong sort of leathery aroma with castoreum.

I bought a bunch of ies in EDP strength in 60 ml bottles from Save on Scents. Very cheap.
                                  Bad Wolf

Comment

I've generally been using a 2.5 mg per spray bottle and pouring it into a 30 ml bottle with perf alcohol, ies, civet, castoreum, and hyraceum. All in small but definitely noticeable amounts. The animalics stick around on the skin for a very long time.
                                    Bad Wolf

Comment

hi everybody, I was not posting but was experimenting over the last year. I can say now that the cheap $ 0-30 musks are all probably not natural but synthetic musks. Not good scents for me. The real natural animalic musks costs $ 50-150 and more per 3 ml bottle. very nice self effects. Civet ones hits girls and men too, also without pheromones. Ambergris ones are very good too, fresh warm and oceanic, it generates peacefull feeling and healthy conversation. Hyraceum is interesting stony earthy smell. Castoreum is leathery, deer musk is more animalic. Of course these scents are much more complex, not easy to describe all the complexicity of its scent. Oudhs are usually barnyard smelling, little difficult for caucasians people. But I can say all these are much more magic than commercial parfumes. I use the oils on the skin spots first as cover scent and pheromones directly over it, with no diffusion problems.

Comment

While I can appreciate wanting to play with various animal musks from purely aesthetic/fragrance perspective, why would you need to boost a phero product? If it's a good product it doesn't need any boosting.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                          While I can appreciate wanting to play with various animal musks from purely aesthetic/fragrance perspective, why would you need to boost a phero product? If it's a good product it doesn't need any boosting.
                                          This, to me, and no offense meant, is the sort of question that I find completely uninteresting. Why not try it? Why not see what it could do? Or don't try it. It doesn't matter.

How is doing this any different than experimenting with other pheromone molecules?
                                          Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X