yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pure phéromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure phéromones

Hello, I am looking for pure pheromones already diluted in alcohol or oil, and also pure powder pheromones. Can you tell me about any websites that sell them ?

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...s-sprays-Sd40B,

That page is basic pheromone molecules, there are also pages and pages of Putative molecules that work like pheromones and have pretty good feedback that they act like that, then there are a couple pages of research molecules which are suspected to work as pheromones but with less testing behind them.

Generally, if its not out of stock XS will blend them to your required dilutions for you very accurately. All stuff gets lab certified before it gets released to consumers. If it doesn't pass lab cert we never see it. Purity is like 99.4 percent or dilution accuracy. You'll have to read the fine print but this is the best source for pure pheromones.

usually, molecules are diluted with sd40 alcohol but the actual pheromones on the page I linked are avaiable diluted into dpg as well.

We all generally order Dispersion technology which is XS's proprietary mixture to help disperse the molecules further and faster. https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-m...echnology.html. get some of this too.

Comment

Is how to use this technology https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-m...echnology.html to make the mixtures when to use it, I already use pheromones of one other mark my when I apply it on me I don't have the impression that the people around me are reacting and I even feel nothing when I apply it, could it be that my vomeronasal organ is no longer functional

Comment

Are you having trouble understanding the link I provided? Don't worry, I'm here to help! The product on that page is perfect for testing out a single molecule at a time. It's been shown to double the range of pure pheromones, making it easier to use without having to be too close to others. However, I just wanted to clarify that most people use blends instead of single molecules, so if you're interested in that, make sure to check out the "men's sprays" section on our website. Mixing and blending pheromones is both an art and a science, so it's important to find the right combination that works for you. Let me know if you have any other questions!

I am having a little trouble understanding your English. If I understand you, yes that product is used when you make your own mixtures. It is also good if you are trying to learn one molecule at a time. Another product that is good for learning one product at a time is XSR32. It amplifies your sense a bit so even a light spray helps you sense people's reactions around you.

Comment

How does the xsr32 product amplify the senses?

Comment

I can't be sure how or why, but the first time I tried it out, I was jittery. Suddenly, body language seemed to leap out at me. If you want to mess around with pheromones, you'll first need to master the study of body language and pay more attention to others. XSR32 seems to help me distinguish small movements that would otherwise escape me. It's the perfect molecule to blend while learning new things. My apprehension was replaced with amused observation as I noticed people looking in my direction. Taboo is a decent option to start with. I've noticed people intrigued by me when I wear it; XSR32 enables me to perceive fleeting moments of interest. They usually move nearer to me and turn towards me. I just smile and say hello. It's second nature to me, now that I'm accustomed to it.

There are a couple of others that seem to amplify but I can't recall which but a few seem to affect the eyes and another one seems to affect hearing a bit. XSP86 seems to make everything look nicer but it doesn't make me nervous at all, Kind of relaxing a bit.

Comment

If a molecule affects hearing, what are we going to hear?

Comment

The beauty of music lies in its ability to evoke feelings of joy and wonder within us. I've heard that certain molecules enhance the beauty and melodiousness of a song you already know, although I can't recall which ones will do so. In addition to sound and sight, some blends make us more creative, while others sharpen our focus, and still, others bring out our competitive spirit. It's fascinating to see what can be accomplished with them. However, it's important to try them out for yourself because the effects differ from person to person.
                Our subconscious mind associates invisible scents with the people, scents, sounds etc around us, which can be triggered unexpectedly. Scents are a powerful memory anchor. These associations can be positive or negative. Although most associate pheromones with beauty, sex, and attraction, they can subtly influence various other aspects of our lives. When mixed with other pheromones, even those that seem to repel people can be beneficial to a well-balanced blend.

Comment

When you talk about a single molecule, that's it: https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...s-sprays-Sd40B

Putative pheromones and research pheromones are also for everyone to buy on the site ?

Comment

Buy molecule pheromone in online store. Pheromone and Research Molecules are single pheromones that allow you to create and design your very own pheromone blends. Pheromone Molecules in OIL and SPRAY forms. 98.8% Purity

Comment

I can't find the section you sent me on the pheromonexs site, which section of the site is it in? I'm in France and we have the same site when we go to pheromonesXS

Comment

when you go to the main site https://pheromonexs.com/, directly below the Purple word pheromone you should see the menu button SHOP NOWwith a little down arrow. If you roll over it with your mouse a dropdown appears with Five columns/categories of pheromones. On the very far right is pheromone molecules.

Let me know if you can see this. If not I may have to send you to the global website instead of the US website https://euphoricxs.com// Some countries seem to restrict the word pheromone. Despite thier restrictions, it is my understanding that you can buy from either site but the shipping charges are different and the molecule variety is more varied in the US. I suppose the variety is less because they don't want to tie up money stocking slow-moving products.

I am wondering if there may be web restrictions on the word pheromone in the search engines that may get filtered if you have children protection mode turned on for search results. It is interesting that you may not be able to see the main website and explains some of your other questions that I thought were readily apparent. I thought it was a language barrier but maybe it web content censoring.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X