yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are the pheromonexs options for the products mentioned below from other vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the pheromonexs options for the products mentioned below from other vendors

Hi All....I am new to the pheromones business. My first order from pheromonexs is still in transit, but I just love the pheromonexs team. Their response, attitude and service is absolutely amazing. And I like steveo ( I don't know why🤷🏻‍♂️)...That's why I have decided to make pheromonexs my go to pheromone shop..
    so I wanted to know what are the pheromonexs options equivalent to grail of affection(pheromone treasures), and alpha maschio, certo(alpha dream) ...
    Any help would be very much appreciated😊

​​​​​​

​​​​​​later gators

Honestly, i dont think you will find another place like this. Pheromonexs is one of the best overall places for pheromones hands down.

If you like unique differant scents i would check out LPMP(Love Potion Magic Perfumerie).

Then for other pheromones i would check out Aromafero.

These IMO are the top vendors right now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Act@sam;n140679
      so I wanted to know what are the pheromonexs options equivalent to grail of affection(pheromone treasures), and alpha maschio, certo(alpha dream) ...
      Any help would be very much appreciated😊

​​​​​​

​​​​​​later gators[/QUOTE]

My understanding is goa and cohesion are very similar, both a1 based.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X