yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bask No. 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bask No. 9

This was my first pheromone product: Bask No. 9 - Pure Attraction

Gold label (male) - Not sure what else this has in it but i remember reading Androstadienone.

Just typing this, i get a scent memory recall. At 1 spray i was very impressed. This easily lasted through a shower the next day.
    I do remember a peanut-buttery hint of subdued something but this lead to the powerfulness of this.
    With a cover, this is phenominal, and i'm sure anything would smell great with this underneath it.

I was very attracted to this and i still very much am.
    I usually wear it uncovered and haven't wore this for some time, as i am saving it for "special occasions"

The right amount must be used. 1-2 sprays tops. No more is needed. Anything more would be off-putting.

I went on to purchase Bask White Label (Female) which is listed as Estratetraenol. I have a hard time recognizing a scent signature. I purchased a liquid, which i later added to a 3ml atomizer since i was having difficulty applying it effectively. With the atomizer must use 5+ sprays to notice anything and it is short lived. This may be the case with EST, which i notice to be extremely gentle, at least to me it does.

I will do additional testing with this product. With a cover it is more potent, but i want to reek without wearing anything!!!

I will begin testing both of these again soon. I read about Bask copulins but i have yet to try these.

Does anyone else have experience with these products?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X