yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtic Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androtic Experiments

I now have some Androtics products that I have never tried.

Sample amounts of
    MX300
    Instant sexiness A
    Instant sexiness B

2 bottles that are mostly full
    Drive him crazy
    Lust after me

This should be FUN! I have no experience with any of these, and if they hadn't come from someone I trust, I probably would have passed. Thank you
    justintime469 !

This is an extraordinary opportunity to try some products that are no longer available, and a couple that still are but are a bit pricey - it will be interesting to test to see if their products are worth those prices.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Today, I will try, as recommended:

x2 MX300 and x1 IS/A (and a drop or 2 of DM oil...because everything needs cops...)
    Environment. Work.

Let's see where the rabbit hole leads...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I now have some Androtics products that I have never tried.

Sample amounts of
      MX300
      Instant sexiness A
      Instant sexiness B

2 bottles that are mostly full
      Drive him crazy
      Lust after me

This should be FUN! I have no experience with any of these, and if they hadn't come from someone I trust, I probably would have passed. Thank you
      justintime469 !

This is an extraordinary opportunity to try some products that are no longer available, and a couple that still are but are a bit pricey - it will be interesting to test to see if their products are worth those prices.

I have used all of these products and I can say that they are amazing. I mean I did use them when AD was in their early stages so am not sure if the quality is still the same.

Please do let me know what you think

Comment

• MRSNAKE
        MRSNAKE commented
        Editing a comment
        They are over priced now. AD way better quality anyways.

I am following this thread.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Today, I will try, as recommended:

x2 MX300 and x1 IS/A (and a drop or 2 of DM oil...because everything needs cops...)
        Environment. Work.

Let's see where the rabbit hole leads...
        WELL.
        I was distracted by lil Nu while getting ready and was rushing (always bad, I know)
        I sprayed 2 sprays of the MX300 and found out it has a scent. I like it. Same with IS/A, but they seemed complimentary so I didn't worry too much about it.
        I sprayed about 1 & 1/2 sprays of IS/A because the first was a partial AND, if you can imagine, It forgot to add cops (did I mention I was in a hurry? smh)

So what I really wore today:
        x2 MX300, 1.5 IS/A
        All to chest.
        I covered with Dior Hypnotic Poison, and they all go very well together...

I feel upbeat and focused. Task oriented, organized and good energy (I did take my vitamins today ^_~) and I smell really great

My male work bff has taken it upon himself to do certain tasks before I have had to ask him too. He's notoriously difficult to motivate, but has been on point without needing my usual gentle prodding, lol, so that's a plus

I will be back with more when my night is finished, but so far things are going well...

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I have used all of these products and I can say that they are amazing. I mean I did use them when AD was in their early stages so am not sure if the quality is still the same.

Please do let me know what you think
          I'm not sure what version I have, other than the instant sexies are both without cops.

IS/A and MX300 together - feell like an alpha female blend without the sexual tension that cops lend.
          Men have been very respectful, complimentary, I'm still approachable and not intimidating.
          Women have been accommodating and friendly, no bristling so far.

I'm eager to try IS/B. It sounds congruent with my personality, less serious, more fun, hehe.

But so far I'm enjoying my first day

Comment

I'm not sure what version I have, other than the instant sexies are both without cops.

IS/A and MX300 together - feell like an alpha female blend without the sexual tension that cops lend.
            Men have been very respectful, complimentary, I'm still approachable and not intimidating.

I'm eager to try IS/B. It sounds congruent with my personality, less serious, more fun, hehe.

How would you say it is compared to Leather?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

How would you say it is compared to Leather?
              The feel for me was actually closer to that of Audacious tbh. Leather is subdued and serious for me, almost too soft and too business. Audacious is more assertive but still approachable with a touch of IDGF.

Comment

The feel for me was actually closer to that of Audacious tbh. Leather is subdued and serious for me, almost too soft and too business. Audacious is more assertive but still approachable with a touch of IDGF.
                Ok, a little like Bitch.
                Arsenal

Comment

This is wonderful feedback for some of the ladies who are considering purchasing products from them. I know they get a lot of bad rep

Comment

That sounds about right with what I got sort of. I know that IS/a and IS/b suppose to be congruent with your personality but since I am kind a bit of both I could wear both successfully

Is/a made me feel confident , sort of like Temptress but not as powerful and Is/b just made me feel super cute like comfortable in my skin

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

That sounds about right with what I got sort of. I know that IS/a and IS/b suppose to be congruent with your personality but since I am kind a bit of both I could wear both successfully

Is/a made me feel confident , sort of like Temptress but not as powerful and Is/b just made me feel super cute like comfortable in my skin
                      Confident is a good description. I'm sure with the MX300, the status is amplified. I will have to wear IS/A solo while I still have enough to sample!

I thinks IS/B will be good for the weekend with my Mr Right ^_~

Comment

Seems like Androtics was amazing before they went total downhill.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Wow, this is great Nutrix! I am totally following this thread and knew you would test everything out. I know your testing will benefit this wonderful community and that alone is totally worth it! Your the best!

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

Today
                          x2 MX300, x1 IS/A, x2 drops DM oil (just cops)
                          This was what I wanted to test originally
                          I think my Burberry Brit for Her will compliment the scents of MX and IS as a cover

Environment
                          Visiting with mom and then work later.
                          Mom is very strong willed and opinionated. Anything too soft is a no go with her, so this should be perfect

Be back later!

Comment

Mom played nice with MX & IS/A.
                            She was actually mostly quiet and compliant
                            Lil Nu and I brought her lunch to spend some time with her.
                            We said hello and gave our hugs n kisses and I made sure to linger close for affect. I brought her one of her favorites and as soon as I began to set the table she quickly left her game shows and court TV to come sit at the table with us without me having said a word.
                            Her thing is to usually try to get me to engross myself in her programs instead of actually being together, so that was nice.
                            Oh! There was some kind of neighborhood cookout going on too. People loved lil Nu coming in and made lots of curious eye contact with me. Seeming to hope I would interact. I would have liked to take more time to explore that, but unfortunately I was limited with having to be at work later.

Lil Nu didn't want to let me leave for work. She kept asking for more hugs n kisses every five steps I would take But she eventually, reluctantly, let me go without fuss.

My work partner, (male, late 30s?) has been deferential, preferring me to set the schedule and the pace. As far as I can currently see, tonight should go smoothly. Good for a Friday

Selfies.
                            Hmm.
                            Initial application, focus and motivation.
                            I feel like myself in this combo, maybe a bit less bubbly, but not unlike myself or as if it isn't congruent with who I am. I'm not uncomfortable in leadership. I think it's because I value servant leadership and don't ever try to come across as condisending or that I'm in any way better or above anyone. I've worked here a long time too, and people know my work ethic, so I'm sure that lends to the congruency of the combo.
                            ?
                            I am curious how this behaves outside a work environment though...

Comment

Cool report.
                              Arsenal

Comment

x2 IS/B
                                Environment. Home.

Wore it mostly for myself. Mr Right didn't get home from work until hours after application

However.
                                I was with lil Nu and we had a notably good afternoon.
                                Sprayed to chest/neck.

I was already in a good mood but I did notice an increase in playfulness.
                                Nu was also playful and sweet. We spent a couple hours in the kitchen. What she can't participate with she usually likes to watch, but she did occasionally leave me to go sing and dance to nursery rhymes
                                I found myself in my usual mode. I like to cook and I'm always cleaning as I go so I can't say that IS/B motivated me any more than usual.
                                Hehe, lil Nu and I were more chatty with each other and silly/playful, the social side of IS/B? I don't recall her acting out, now that I think of it, which is always a bonus. She was very compliant and pleasant. I felt extra sweet and nurturing/patient myself as well. I could see why this would work well with other females/friends or with family.

When Mr Right did get home (about 4.5 hours after initial app), one of the first things he did was nuzzle at my application point. Even though he was exhausted, he was handsy and complimentary, telling me he really liked the fragrance I was wearing (that's almost always an indicator of pheromone affect - though I usually smell amazing, it's the being drawn to the app point and hanging out there that makes it obvious ) He kept checking on where lil Nu was and would be naughty when she was unaware Got me some nookie later, but that may have happened anyway.

The key takeaways for Mr were: increased attention, compliments and need for touch, an obvious like of the blend itself because he kept being pulled back to the app point, and definate arousal

Comment

This blend seem insanely good.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ok.
                                    Toying with Drive Him Crazy oil today.
                                    x2 drops

Justintime469 said the oil was thin.
                                    After LMPM and XS, that's no joke. It is oil - kind of oily? Very thin.

From their site:
                                    "
                                    we spent months iterating and upgrading our carrier oil formula to include our latest innovations in diffusion technology. You want to be smelled, seen, and heard"

They seem very proud of it I'm wondering if it's thinned with perfumer's alcohol? To help with diffusion? That's just me guessing blindly, so take with a teaspoon of salt It doesn't smell of PA at all.

Whooo! This is hitting me nicely, within the 1st 10 mins the cops are making me horny, lol, and it seems to have a genuine blast of a-nol, as often I don't have a noticable feel of it because of tolerance - that or different vender, different manufacturer of raw material (molecule). I've noticed I can have an initial response to new blends as well, so that could easily be a factor.

Another thing is I'm surprised by how nearly, to my nose, scentless it is. What kind of cops are in here? Again, they are very proud stating, "clinical trail backed European coplulins", very fancy sounding - I feel so international ???????

More to come later....

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X