yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP Substitutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPMP Substitutions

Similar to the LPMP/PXS Combination thread, I was hoping to create one place to share LPMP blends that are similar to PXS blends so that those of us who have LPMP can find another way to use up those blends until we can afford to get the PheromoneXS equivalent. Or if we really want a particular LPMP blend, it would be great to be able to purchase the PXS version instead, if it exists.

I have seen comparisons scattered through some of the threads, so hopefully you guys have some helpful suggestions.
    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Is there a PXS blend that is similar to MegaWatt? That one caught my eye because I am looking for something that helps with productivity/motivation....
    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
      Is there a PXS blend that is similar to MegaWatt? That one caught my eye because I am looking for something that helps with productivity/motivation....
      Sport.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Marsbars Cool. It makes you extremely task focused.

• daydreambeliever
        daydreambeliever commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay! This is the one I ordered. I'm also thinking of buying Thinker.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool.

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

what would be the substitutions for:
        Lace
        Lumina
        Cuddle Bunny
        Cougar
        LFM
        LFN
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Sexy Confidence reminds me of Bang (discontinued)

Comment

• Coconut
            Coconut commented
            Editing a comment
            Thankyou
            i have half a bottle of Bang left, so use it sparingly

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
          what would be the substitutions for:
          Lace
          Lumina
          Cuddle Bunny
          Cougar
          LFM
          LFN
          Lace - Tease, but Tease is MORE
          Lumina - not quite, but Innocence
          Cuddle Bunny - just Est and cops
          Cougar - Madame + DM (the one with a-nol)
          LFM - xs189 is the closest to that regal femme feeling I get from LFM
          LFN - Hmm. Xs189 with more cops & 2.5mcg androstenone

My2c Happy experimenting!
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Lace - Tease, but Tease is MORE
            Lumina - not quite, but Innocence
            Cuddle Bunny - just Est and cops
            Cougar - Madame + DM (the one with a-nol)
            LFM - xs189 is the closest to that regal femme feeling I get from LFM
            LFN - Hmm. Xs189 with more cops & 2.5mcg androstenone

My2c Happy experimenting!
            Thankyou for the info, will soon be back to shopping
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Lace
              Innocence

Lumina
              There aren't one.
              Cuddle Bunny
              cops + est
              Cougar
              Tease (I wrote about Cougar in my Madame thread)
              LFM
              XS189. NuTrix wrote once that she thought Madame felt similar to LFM, you can perhaps try it and see for yourself.
              LFN
              Xs189 + Sexy Confidence

Last edited by Ildergreier; 07-23-2019, 12:25 PM.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thankyou!
                taking notes

Comment

sale will soon be starting apprently she has done a creamy occo set this year for those interested!

Comment

sale will soon be starting apprently she has done a creamy occo set this year for those interested!
                    Oh. My. WHAT!???? Must. Know. Moooooore...

Comment

OCCO creamy almond
                      OCCO Butter scotch
                      OCCO cherry
                      OCCO lavender Butter cream
                      OCCO Butter cream Lemon
                      OCCO Mocha
                      OCCO Orange Droolious
                      OCCO Raspbery Resinate
                      OCCO sandalwood sage and myrrh

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        *SWOONS*

I think the sale starts soon, running for 2 weeks

Comment

I think the sale starts soon, running for 2 weeks
                        Mara said sometime in the beginning of August.

I need, like, 7 of those flavors...
                        OCCO Butter scotch
                        OCCO lavender Butter cream
                        OCCO Butter cream Lemon
                        OCCO Mocha
                        OCCO Orange Droolious
                        OCCO Raspbery Rhapsody
                        OCCO Resinate

Comment

Ooooooh I'm curious about the Lavender butter cream. I will probably just stick with the Midnight Lavender since she is dropping a rebrew and I know I love it. Not sure how I would like "sweet" lavender. The ML is VERY me.
                          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I'm staying with what i have that i need to finish up, then it makes more room for XS.

Comment

I will probably get some Midnight Lavender because I love it sooooo much. And I will probably get another bottle of Honeyed LP with Gotcha since I can't get Gotcha alone. Then choose a freebie, but other than that, I am trying to transition solely to XS. Can't really ever walk away from those OCCOs, though. If there was a blend here that got me the responses that Gotcha gives me, I'd be done with the other pheros, most likely.
                              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                                I will probably get some Midnight Lavender because I love it sooooo much. And I will probably get another bottle of Honeyed LP with Gotcha since I can't get Gotcha alone. Then choose a freebie, but other than that, I am trying to transition solely to XS. Can't really ever walk away from those OCCOs, though. If there was a blend here that got me the responses that Gotcha gives me, I'd be done with the other pheros, most likely.
                                lol you say you had success with gotcha, i had it in the honeyed perfume oil, and it was thrown in the bin!
                                i only use her occo and the rest of the stuff i need to finish!

Comment

• curiouscat
                                  curiouscat commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  That's too bad!! It's one of my top three.

i have never had soo much success here male or female whatever, with her stuff it wasn't the same, apart from the occo which i can't do without, but i have a lot to keep me going for a long time lol!
                                her pheros were a complete fail for me, but everyone has their own idea so each to their own, what works for one might not work for another, as we all know with the pheros, they all have different effects on people on how they react and i'm still learning lol!

Comment

• curiouscat
                                  curiouscat commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yes! Different body chemistry of the wearer AND the targets themselves and their reactions!

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X