yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What current tv shows are you in to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What current tv shows are you in to?

I totally love GOT and i watched Ballers as well
    Now im into How to get away with murder,you have to watch it ) daenerys targaryen thumbs up GIF

Comment

• Marsbars
      Marsbars commented
      Editing a comment

Blacklist and American Gods.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Silvia Isn't Ian McShane just a lovely old man?

• Silvia
      Silvia commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed !

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      He is amazing in American Gods.

OK I have been waiting. What do you mean upon us, when is it due

Tell me tell tell meeeeee

I watch the following shows :

Empire
    Star
    Breaking bad
    Greenwich
    Being Mary Jane
    Suits
    Game of thrones

My newest is Gotham , mwhahahahahaahah

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Breaking Bad was an amazing show

• Silvia
      Silvia commented
      Editing a comment
      And you have an amazing Heisenberg mug

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Zomg, where did you see his manhood, clearly I wasn't paying attention. Star is another one of Lee Daniels productions, you will love it

How To Get Away With Murder is the #1 show to me. I don't think there's any show better than that one.

Also, as bad as this is to admit, I watch Love & Hip Hop religiously. Lol.

Comment

Also think Doom Patrol looks promising.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

TheOA is back and I already binged watched the new season. I just hope we don't have to wait another 2 years for a new season

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• daydreambeliever
          daydreambeliever commented
          Editing a comment
          It's been so long, I think I need to go back and watch season 1 again before I start season 2.

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG its so good too. If you thought Season 1 was out there, wait till season 2.

• Silvia
          Silvia commented
          Editing a comment
          I will watch that !

I am waiting for Hulu to release the Veronica Mars reboot. #marshmallow4life
        Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think a reboot will be so good.

• daydreambeliever
          Editing a comment
          That's possible, especially considering they have already said it's going to be more "adult". But it's another 8 episodes in Neptune, so I'll take what I can get.

• daydreambeliever
          Editing a comment
          Plus, Hulu is supposed to start streaming the first three seasons this summer before the reboot is released, which is more convenient to watch than DVDs.

Shameless is my go-to show right now. I also love Supernatural and How to Get Away with Murder.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          New Profile Pic? I like. Next Supernatural season is its last. Just announced that today

• Hayley
          Hayley commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, new pic. Thank ya.
          and yeah, I saw that too. Makes me sad but after 15 seasons, there isn't much else to do for the show. Which is why Shameless is my new addiction.

• Silvia
          Silvia commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree 15 seasons are enough.But i will miss Jason Ackles :(

On My Block on Netflix

also Wentworth even though I finished all the seasons a couple months ago lol
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Grace & Frankie on Netflix! The beach house is retirement goals lol

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post
            Googling it. It is lovely.
            Arsenal

Comment

If you guys haven't watched Selling Sunset on Netflix, you should! I was so disappointed that it was only eight episodes. The entire time, I was thinking about how many different combos I could wear in those situations the girls were in.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsbars View Post
                I watched the first season and like it wasn't bad, slightly funny. When I got to the beginning of the second season, i got bored and quit watching. Does it get better after that season?
                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    If you guys haven't watched Selling Sunset on Netflix, you should! I was so disappointed that it was only eight episodes. The entire time, I was thinking about how many different combos I could wear in those situations the girls were in.
                    Thank you for the tip because this was interesting.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Thank you for the tip because this was interesting.
                      Let me know what you think about it (if you decide to watch it)!

Comment

Addicted to the Curse of Oak Island at the moment and I should catch up on Supernatural and the Walking Dead
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                          Addicted to the Curse of Oak Island at the moment and I should catch up on Supernatural and the Walking Dead
                          Its a great show. I was a bit disappointed with this seasons ending, but thank goodness for Tuesdays special. Its funny because I think I read that same Readers Digest article which had me hooked. When the show came on, well it was a given I'd be watching. Love shows like this.

Silver war gold: I think the brothers kind of know they screwed themselves when Alex brought on all these guys who are rewriting their rules. I mean come on you can't fan the sand?! Like who would ever know?

World War 2 gold: That's a pretty cool show that's got me hooked and they absolutely know its for real

Anything with Josh Gates. I really like that guy and love his willingness to jump right in. He's got some big, well ...

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X