What do you like to do for fun?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like to do for fun?

Besides testing out pheromones, what do you like to do as a hobby?

Lately, I've been trying to get back into doing beauty related things (wig making, makeup application, nails). I love photography (although I'm lazy to edit my pictures lol) and I like hiking. I'm also planning to get into cooking pretty soon.

I like playing video games. I'm currently playing Hollow Knight right now.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Starcraft2 here

• Marsbars
      Marsbars commented
      Editing a comment
      I off and on play World of Warcraft

I love being outside too. Longboarding, hiking, skiing when i get the chance...

Believe it or not i enjoy working too. I love my job so much, I stayed there 5 extra hours on friday night making something for a customer then did an entire saturday as well. Course the money is great too so that helps.

Making YouTube videos, writing articles, etc..i love creating. Not art, necessarily, but creating in general. Creating stuff that provides value.

Oh and super smash bros is my thing. Wrecking cats as king k rool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

For me it's music festivals, movies, playing video games. I also love taking bread/viennoiserie workshops of well known chefs.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
      Besides testing out pheromones, what do you like to do as a hobby?

Lately, I've been trying to get back into doing beauty related things (wig making, makeup application, nails). I love photography (although I'm lazy to edit my pictures lol) and I like hiking. I'm also planning to get into cooking pretty soon.
      Social with my dog, play bass, work out, mountain hiking, punk & metal concerts, cooking, reading.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
      Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Social with my dog, play bass, work out, mountain hiking, punk & metal concerts, cooking, reading.
        What type of dishes do you like to cook?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          For me it's music festivals, movies, playing video games. I also love taking bread/viennoiserie workshops of well known chefs.
          bread workshops? Where you watch people make bread?

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
            I love being outside too. Longboarding, hiking, skiing when i get the chance...

Believe it or not i enjoy working too. I love my job so much, I stayed there 5 extra hours on friday night making something for a customer then did an entire saturday as well. Course the money is great too so that helps.

Making YouTube videos, writing articles, etc..i love creating. Not art, necessarily, but creating in general. Creating stuff that provides value.

Oh and super smash bros is my thing. Wrecking cats as king k rool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            That's inspiring that you love your job so much haha. What do you do for work if I may ask?

Comment

• eternitys_child
              eternitys_child commented
              Editing a comment
              i run a print shop -- t-shirts and stuff =)

What type of dishes do you like to cook?
            As of now I am working on to incorporate vegetarian dishes into my diet. I also love indian food, but that is time consuming to cook on a week night, so a friend in Atlanta sent me a little Instant pot.
            Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

bread workshops? Where you watch people make bread?
              I only take ones with hands-on practical part. There’s no point just watching chefs do a demo and I can only take notes.

I graduated my diplomas in French Cuisine and Boulangerie but I pursue breads and viennoiseries baking more.

Comment

I like going on this one forum on the internet to learn about this thing called pheromones, you might have heard of it
                Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
                I like going on this one forum on the internet to learn about this thing called pheromones, you might have heard of it
                Yeah, I think I have heard about it.
                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

As of now I am working on to incorporate vegetarian dishes into my diet. I also love indian food, but that is time consuming to cook on a week night, so a friend in Atlanta sent me a little Instant pot.
                  Oooooo I always wanted to learn how to make Chicken Tikka Masala

Comment

• eternitys_child
                    eternitys_child commented
                    Editing a comment
                    my people did great with this dish B-)

Right now I really into projects around the house like decoration and other small things.
                  PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

I'm very much into doing yoga. I've been doing yoga every single night since April 2017. I will say, I've been slacking and lazy when it comes to it now these days but I really want to gain flexibility, so I need to start that up again. I have so much time on my hands, no excuses.

I've also taken an interest in calligraphy! It's much harder than I thought.
                    Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                      I'm very much into doing yoga. I've been doing yoga every single night since April 2017. I will say, I've been slacking and lazy when it comes to it now these days but I really want to gain flexibility, so I need to start that up again. I have so much time on my hands, no excuses.

GIRL! I live in a good ass neighborhood and they have this awesome little Yoga Studio, or go to Indianapolis and go to a big fancy studio... My goal is to have a guy fund my Yoga membership 😭. I gotta write down my goals for next month and that’s one of them! I want to go take pole classes as well. I hate when people be like “go on YouTube it’s free.” 😒😤 Girl I want to go to a studio to make sure that I’m doing it right and putting my foot/leg/hip in the correct alignment.
                      Like idk 😐 but sometimes you can’t corners on stuff, health being one ☝🏾 of them. But it’s becuase people don’t/can’t invest in their health. I commend you girl 👧🏾 get yo body right! 🤗
                      PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

I want to get into Yoga! I heard it's a great workout.

Wow I never knew calligraphy was an actual thing, let us know how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

GIRL! I live in a good ass neighborhood and they have this awesome little Yoga Studio, or go to Indianapolis and go to a big fancy studio... My goal is to have a guy fund my Yoga membership 😭. I gotta write down my goals for next month and that’s one of them! I want to go take pole classes as well. I hate when people be like “go on YouTube it’s free.” 😒😤 Girl I want to go to a studio to make sure that I’m doing it right and putting my foot/leg/hip in the correct alignment.
                          Like idk 😐 but sometimes you can’t corners on stuff, health being one ☝🏾 of them. But it’s becuase people don’t/can’t invest in their health. I commend you girl 👧🏾 get yo body right! 🤗
                          I haven't been to a yoga studio, I'd like to for a private lesson. I do my yoga mostly at home and used to follow YouTube videos. It has increased my libido big time.
                          Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

Comment

I want to get into Yoga! I heard it's a great workout.

Wow I never knew calligraphy was an actual thing, let us know how it goes!
                            I will, it's so damn hard.
                            I watch the videos all the time on Instagram.

Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9uF6-Q4gU&t=89s

Comment

I will, it's so damn hard.
                              I watch the videos all the time on Instagram.

Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9uF6-Q4gU&t=89s
                              Those videos are satisfying to watch.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                              X