yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

POLL: White Chocolate Mocha - Coffee or Fufi drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pourovers 3:05 to 3:20. If I'm bored I will hound the barristas until they learn the art. I've been more tolerant of late because the beans are kinda out of season. Couple new roasts came in last week but they were blends. Still, one was onto something. Weather is going to break here soon its been in single digits fahrenheit for a couple days. Sneaking out for a coffee later this morning. Probably a double cortada and one of those blends.

Haven't figured a pheromone blend yet. Might try one of the ladies blends and flirt or bliss. Keep it light ya know. I keep getting hits with the ladies blends. Or maybe some XIST, all the regulars are bored of me.

Comment

Roast your own. Nothing more fresh than that:

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

I know this is an old debate y'all had but, I love my white mochas.

Hayley have you asked them to use coconut milk? Ive started drinking it with coconut milk since its less carbs and I drink a couple per shift.

Vietnamese coffee is my fave though.

Comment

I like white Mocha. I bought a new commercial coffee roasting machine. It is Kafgar Coffee Roaster 10 kg batca capacity. I have been using it for 2 months. It is an incredible feeling

Comment

• Marsbars
          Marsbars commented
          Editing a comment

commercial MArsBar, see the 10kg capacity?

Comment

It is fufi coffee..

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            commercial MArsBar, see the 10kg capacity?
            More than likely spam too. Sure I bought an $86000 commercial coffee machine that takes up more room than my entire kitchen for roasting a single cup. Which by the way, any roasted coffee needs to sit minimum 24 hours before it can be used to brew. So yeah 1 post madness right there. Its doubtful

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Only 24 hours? Have you compared ph levels of aged roasts to come up with this number? The CO2 outgassing is pretty rapid out to about 3 days and is stable within a week. for 86000 your coffee machine should have a ph meter.

I have some Costa Rican Finca Fasoli here and it aged nicely to about 6 weeks then it's been all downhill. I have to keep grinding it coarser and coarser to keep my ppm dissolved solids stable as it breaks down. Your 86000 dollar machine's ppm meter is calibrated isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Only 24 hours? Have you compared ph levels of aged roasts to come up with this number? The CO2 outgassing is pretty rapid out to about 3 days and is stable within a week. for 86000 your coffee machine should have a ph meter.

I have some Costa Rican Finca Fasoli here and it aged nicely to about 6 weeks then it's been all downhill. I have to keep grinding it coarser and coarser to keep my ppm dissolved solids stable as it breaks down. Your 86000 dollar machine's ppm meter is calibrated isn't it?
                Just going by what I've read Muestereate. I've been wanting to buy a small kitchen roaster for a while, but at 1-2 12oz cups a day the value proposition isn't there. I'm a simple guy, but do like gadgets. I'll stick with my Keurig for the time being.

Steve O

Comment

I ise the Tassimo machine, which gives me a good choice on capsules etc to use lol!
                  otherwise it's french coffee, or Nescafe granulated depending on my mood!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X