yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What music are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Thanks I was guessing why didn't work for me
    I knew I probably was not alone, haha.

Comment

Green day.

My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

I'm listening to Tame Impala right now.

I found out about Tame Impala from Rihanna's cover of "Same Ol' Mistakes."
        I had no idea the song was a cover. A few days ago, I was in a store and heard this song and had to shazam it. It was Tame Impala!
        (Btw, I *always* discover the best music while I'm out and about)

This song has been on repeat all day. So much that it is stuck in my grandma's head, LOL. It makes me feel so good.
        I feel like it's preparing me for summer time.

Comment

My Favorite Blues singer has broken into the UK market this week in London. I've watched her coming up for a couple of years and an she just gets better and better to the point that the small intimate performances may become a thing of the past. but I stumbled on an old Lady Gaga trying break out of the Jersey bars and you can see some of the future gaga trying to break out. I have no idea her age here but you could tell me high school and I wouldn't argue real hard cause it reminds me of high school bands.

Comment

These days I love Bruno Mars and Clean Bandit
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Currently, this album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmNc0L7Ac5c

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X