yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Haunting Memorial to WW1 - Amazing pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunting Memorial to WW1 - Amazing pictures

I'm a huge history buff and came across this article today with High resolution pictures. Really cool stuff, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

This year will mark the passing of a full century since the end of World War I. Much of the battle-ravaged landscape along the Western Front has been reclaimed by nature, erasing the scars of the war.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

In Norway we call WW1 The Great War.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

These are amazing pictures.

Comment

Great story and awesome pictorial documentation. Just goes to show that the grandeur of nature will long outlive the folly of men.

Comment

Amazing pictures but also sad, it was a time never to be forgotten.

Comment

Imagine the heart break of coming home and your town is so leveled no body has the heart left to even try to rebuild.

Comment

Can't wait for Peter Jackson's new documentary film 'They Shall Not Grow Old'. The footage has been colorized and even includes dubbed over sound recordings.

Here's a link to a clip with the Brits talking about the German soldiers they were fighting:

This scene is from the movie. "They Shall not Grow Old". The footage you're seeing is real authentic film produced in color with the latest film technology.

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Very cool

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X