Haunting Memorial to WW1 - Amazing pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunting Memorial to WW1 - Amazing pictures

I'm a huge history buff and came across this article today with High resolution pictures. Really cool stuff, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/20...-war-i/561353/

Steve O
    This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
    I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

In Norway we call WW1 The Great War.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

These are amazing pictures.

Comment

Great story and awesome pictorial documentation. Just goes to show that the grandeur of nature will long outlive the folly of men.
        Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Amazing pictures but also sad, it was a time never to be forgotten.

Comment

Imagine the heart break of coming home and your town is so leveled no body has the heart left to even try to rebuild.

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

Can't wait for Peter Jackson's new documentary film 'They Shall Not Grow Old'. The footage has been colorized and even includes dubbed over sound recordings.

Here's a link to a clip with the Brits talking about the German soldiers they were fighting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w

Comment

• SteveO
                SteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Very cool

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
            X