yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Trading Post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
    XSteveO was that jasmine vanilla pack ever purchased? Because I would still buy that if available or something like that.
    Gone, baby gone

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• XSteveO I have not received my links yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      XSteveO Throw that mystery pack at me, I need to learn singles better. I'll take the cohesion in Sultans Oud too.

BTW, if you ever make xsp87 available, you may need to offer it in low doses. For the life of me, I can't figure a social or intimate use for 12.5.... yet. It's still taking up space in my head though. I wonder what Lizard or Bird sexual would be like????

huge big bird GIF

Maybe with Domination combo Lol
      You're going to really like this one. You even get two unreleased molecules. I didn't want to say that in the post, but yeah this one is pretty cool. I sent you the link

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

XSteveO I have not received my links yet
        Are you stalking me....lol

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Around every dark corner, I lurk.

• I'm reorganizing the supply room so there maybe a bunch more stuff coming in the next few weeks

Steve O

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        just made my order on line on the US store, couldn't wait any longer for the link!
        never mind, you still have babe up for any one that wants it!
        i'm on hols tommorow so wouldn't wait to make the order!
        I decided to send it to as a gift you because of the mixup. It will be coming from the USA

Steve O

Comment

• Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

I decided to send it to as a gift you because of the mixup. It will be coming from the USA
          oh my oh my, i just logged on and saw this, you are soo generous, i'm embarrassed because your doing such a nice thing for me, and also delighted because it makes my day!
          i don't know what to say, maybe a thousand thankyou and a big kiss?
          tried to find many emoji to relate to my happiness!
          thankyou soo much, i never expected this!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• XSteveO Hi! I just need one sexy confidence

Comment

• XSteveO My cohesion link says out of stock and the mystery pack won't update to include shipping and I'm afraid to click confirm that order is correct because Haley may beat me>

My lurking continues.

time quality GIF

Comment

XSteveO My cohesion link says out of stock and the mystery pack won't update to include shipping and I'm afraid to click confirm that order is correct because Haley may beat me>

My lurking continues.

time quality GIF
              We reuse these same links so if it wasn't used it probably got recycled. I don't remember which Cohesion so refresh my memory and I'll add it to the price. Shipping is included.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                You have a cohesion oil in Sultans Oud that was still on the list several days ago. I don't think anybody else asked for it so I'm guessing you still have it.

• oh sultans oud, my dada, it's on my wish list
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I'm reorganizing the supply room so there maybe a bunch more stuff coming in the next few weeks
                I will be ready!

Comment

• XSteveO Hey do these orders go out the same way as on PXS? I don't want to change my order, but I might need to change the address depending on when it will be shipped. I shipped it to my boyfriend's house because I'm visiting him this week.

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pretty much the same way

• Muestereate price has been updated in the link

Steve O

Comment

• recieved my mail saying that babe will be sent soon!
                    thankyou soo much!
                    no idea how you found out it was me running through the real names and address etc!
                    but i can say you have found the right coconut to sent it too!
                    thankyou soo much!

Comment

Muestereate price has been updated in the link
                      thankyou soo much!
                      if you lived near i could make you a real mussels and cream with chips and a beer!
                      you'll have to do with a virtual kiss and hug

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i didn't do anything but you can cook for me anyhow

• my gift to you lol!
                      Violin Cover of Coldplay's songs: Paradise / Viva la vida / Princess of China with the 3Dvarius, electric violin.Download freely the violin cover of Coldplay...

New video recorded at the french Roman Theatre of Orange with Pauline Henric, classical violinist. Download freely this song: https://www.laurentbernadac.com...

My cover of I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen with my violin the "3Dvarius" ! Hope you'll enjoy :)Download freely this violin cover here: https://www.lau...
                      Last edited by Coconut; 09-27-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• XSteveO
                        XSteveO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you so much! Love it

• XSteveO

Comment

• XSteveO
                        XSteveO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've been updating it regularly

• XSteveO

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
                        Harrisalexis90 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How much is the flirt

• Tigris
                        Tigris commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I still would love these. I should be placing an order later today.

• Hi I have AV oil I have seen no results from. Willing to sell for $50. its practically full

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X