yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Trading Post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally didn't like the smell but have heard some nice compliments(Fresh Musk) so I'm selling them off
    1) Xist Oil 90% Fresh Musk ($59)
    2) Crush 80% Fresh Musk ($19)

Shipping costs depends on location. PM for shipping pricing.
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Looking for NA, NAG
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Looking for evolve oil, domination oil, aqua vitae and barely legal.

Looking to trade check sig for what I have.
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Anyone down to trade something for "player xs" spray mostly unused? Im easy on what to trade it for.
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Have too many right now and not enough time to test them all

USA only prices are in dollars $5 shipping free shipping for orders

Glace unscented full: 40
            OD gel 80% 65
            Wolf 55% 35
            P75 2.5 neroli 60% 30
            ????Evolve oil unscented 20% $20

Will sell all together for $154

Will not do international shipping
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Also willing to discuss trades
              Pheromone XS

Comment

update! most have sold here's what I have left

Evolve oil unscented 15%
                Aqua vitae 5ml decant. (not in an original bottle)
                PSX96 with diffusion tech added 10ml 50%
                SOB&Bliss sprays mixed 50/50 5ml

will also throw in a lightly used mystery product (full size 30ml) and also a sample vial of product too (both non XS)

willing to trade or sell for $35 for everything this is a great proce as my ocd is kicking in and i need to get rid of them asap. first come first serve.
                Pheromone XS

Comment

I have a fantastic Women`s pheromone set and I was not going to post because they are Androtics pheromones, BUT I will post them and willing to maybe accept other products because PXS is so awesome. I must warn though I will be very picky because really I just need the money to buy some lab stuff that I am needing, so here goes!

1. Michael Storer Ivette which is a very bold and powerful scent and here is a link to see some of the notes.

Does not fit my wife's personality as this is for a very strong and bold type of woman, and my wife is more shy and reserved, works extremely well with the Instant Sexiness/A and MX300 I am listing here. $90 new it is 85% and I am valuing this at $40-60.

2. Instant Sexiness/B 15% $5-8

3. Instant Sexiness/A 20% $8

4. MX300 40% full $20

5. Drive Him Crazy Oil about 60-70% Full $70

6. Lust After Me Oil about 6-70% Full $70

Now the 2 oil bottles are extremely difficult to see how much is in there, so I under estimated how much is really in there.

This set is well worth $140-200, BUT for now I will set my price to $120 for the full set of all of these which is way more than fair and I will also include shipping and will package them in a way to make sure there will be no leakage of any kind.

I am open to serious offers as well. This is a very fine set and don`t think there will be another one like it. I have held onto this in hope of my wife warming up to this hobby, but it is just not for her
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
                    I have a fantastic Women`s pheromone set and I was not going to post because they are Androtics pheromones, BUT I will post them and willing to maybe accept other products because PXS is so awesome. I must warn though I will be very picky because really I just need the money to buy some lab stuff that I am needing, so here goes!

1. Michael Storer Ivette which is a very bold and powerful scent and here is a link to see some of the notes.

Does not fit my wife's personality as this is for a very strong and bold type of woman, and my wife is more shy and reserved, works extremely well with the Instant Sexiness/A and MX300 I am listing here. $90 new it is 85% and I am valuing this at $40-60.

4. MX300 40% full $20

Now the 2 oil bottles are extremely difficult to see how much is in there, so I under estimated how much is really in there.

This set is well worth $140-200, BUT for now I will set my price to $120 for the full set of all of these which is way more than fair and I will also include shipping and will package them in a way to make sure there will be no leakage of any kind.

I am open to serious offers as well. This is a very fine set and don`t think there will be another one like it. I have held onto this in hope of my wife warming up to this hobby, but it is just not for her
                    I am lowering the price of this set to $100!

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post

4. MX300 40% full $20

I am lowering the price to $50 firm for everything and will include shipping!

Comment

• SecretV
                        SecretV commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How far do you ship?

• justintime469
                        justintime469 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I actually just sold the set and shipped out today to,someone

Good that you found a buyer

Comment

Big sale!

Oils don't work that great for me so having a clear out and going to stick to PSX sprays exclusively

????bad wolf 90%
                        Xist oil 60%
                        Dirty primative 30%
                        Nude alpha 30ml 80%
                        cohesion oil 50%

USA only

All for only $210 free shipping.
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Updating what I have left for sale.

Aroma Fero
                          Unresistible oil 12ml unscented 100% sealed box $80

Lacroy
                          New Pheromone Additive Touch Men (default) 12ml 100% sealed box $25

Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie
                          The Love God 60/40 spray 30ml (special scents*) 96% $55

*Bad Boy, UN, LP:Homme in 2 : 1 : 1 ratio (4x 1.75ml sampler vials). I asked Mara for advice if I could mix these and how many ml fragrance oil were needed and she greenlighted the scent mix. The scents blended and marcerated well together for months now. Smell like LP:Homme but with toned down sweet notes incorporated with coffee and the now rare leather notes from Bad Boy. The scent strength is moderate.

Pheromone Treasures
                          Escape The Friendzone (vanilla) 30ml 95% $42

PheromoneXS
                          Odyssey spray 10ml (smells like sage) 75% $17
                          Vibe spray 10ml (vanilla sandalwood**) 83% $20
                          Evolve spray 30ml unscented 100% unused $55
                          Cohesion oil 10ml unscented 100% unused $60
                          Domination oil 10ml (fxs scent) 99% $65

Items will be shipped from SE Asia.
                          Shipping for one or two bottles is $5 in SE Asia, $8 US and Europe. More bottles per shipment and shipping elsewhere, please inquire.
                          I had no problem with shipment to US, Australia, India and Malaysia so far. Approx. 2 weeks to reach my customers. May take longer if customs decide to hold package.

I accept PayPal only.

Comment

Wtb, anything lightly used, not looking for any alpha mixes but a socials and disinhibitors. I'm also running low on oxytocin if anyone has some from a reputable manufacturer. Xsp line welcome (suitable for men to wear only). Also looking at picking up a small bottle of EST.

Comment

i have alpha none free of charge to someone interested, not from here though, so the effects might be different!
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

small vial wand effect!
                                have a load more trials and stuff in my closet need to go through
                                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Looking to buy xs199/Comply.

Comment

I want your samples! Have BTC/PayPal for any unused or lightly used samples of new things to try!

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                                      I want your samples! Have BTC/PayPal for any unused or lightly used samples of new things to try!
                                      hopefully the samples should be with you sometime this week!

Comment

SAMPLE BOTTLES for the low, low, price of FREE.

These are identical to the sample bottles that pxs has, perfect for trying out new mixes. I ended up getting a few hundred off amazon and I don't think i'll need all of them. All I ask is that you pay for shipping if I can't fit them in a regular letter.

DM me if you'd like some!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X