yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Are You Listening To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
    Hahahaha good one
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

AWOLNATION - Hollow Moon

Have to listen to this song every time I put on my mone and get in the car to drive somewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
        AWOLNATION - Hollow Moon

Have to listen to this song every time I put on my mone and get in the car to drive somewhere..
        I like that band a lot.

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
          ObscuredFacade commented
          Editing a comment
          I listen to a fair amount of their songs, but the "newer" ones have been Hollow Moon and I Am.

I am in a more classical mood these days.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ne-Yo so sick
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Instant honesty

Comment

Over And Over - Jack White

Comment

Three Days Grace - Over and Over

Comment

Bowie are the soundtrack of my life.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

One of the most under rated band. Great song that will take you in a different space.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                    One of the most under rated band. Great song that will take you in a different space.
                    Thank you.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Comment

For any Led Zeppelin fans, this a band from Detroit. Even Robert Plant himself praised their sound as nearly identical to early LZ.

Pretty eerie.

Comment

Arsenal

Comment

Xsr89
                            Instant honesty

Comment

Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                A virtuoso right there. His music isn't my style but I respect his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

A virtuoso right there. His music isn't my style but I respect his talent.
                                  I was on the same plane as him once. I hope it never happens again.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Why?

• theLaw
                                    theLaw commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Watch those feet..........you might step on a joke.

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Nah.

Xsr89
                                  Instant honesty

Comment

• theLaw
                                    theLaw commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    He did a great interview with Marc Maron a while back. Featured his David Lynch impression.

Xsr89
                                  Instant honesty

Comment

Something old an something new.....

Coheed and Cambria - the Suffering

Ghost - Rats

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...