yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happy Halloween from pheromoneXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween from pheromoneXS

Let's Get in the Halloween spirit a day early

Available in 720p HD
    Last edited by idle; 10-30-2013, 02:12 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

I like that, that's a nice lil vid you made there idle. Especially with the coupon lol.

Comment

Hmm I just noticed you can't comment on a thread starting post. Never noticed that before. Seems kind of weird for me just to write how freaking HOT the picture of the chick is. LOL, that's all I wanted to say about that.

The video is just incredible. I am so lucky to have an amazing team of superstars. Its no wonder why its not proving easy to find another one to fit the mold. Its been broken by Kate's smile and friendly nature. She has such a fun loving and happy presence about her. Makes you smile, especially her laugh, which she does often.

Then we have Idle who not just creates great work, probably better than anyone else, but totally rocks in securing our server. On top of that I consider him one of my closest friends and I'm honored to know him.

We are totally not like the corporate world. I'd expect the right person to have to learn not to be indoctrinated into corporate structures. We have fun. Here;s a fun SteveOism: When I'm making a blend, any blend, I say a little prayer asking the God of all things Pink and Squishy to bless it with happy love slime. Then while making it I play Solfegio frequencies to ensure a connection with the Universe with only positive happy vibes. I will seriously not even contemplate making a mix without meditating for a while before hand to ensure I'm in tune with the blend. It might sound like woowoo and well it is, but I feel it adds to all the blends.

I honestly have so much planned for our community. I wish I could get started but as we reach more people it takes more of my time. I'm okay with that because I love what I do. I just know I can't do it all. Anyway sorry to go so far off topic but I wanted to let you guys all know how appreciative I am to have fantastic people like Idle and Kate in my life. They take it upon themselves to do wonderful videos like this one just because they too love the community and their passion shows.

Thanks again everyone. I'll see you on the other side of Monday in case I'm not around to much this weekend.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ahaha I chuckled when I read the good energy stuff you do before making blends. I do believe in vibrational frequencies and metaphysical aspects of living which probably sounds kind of crazy to 99% of the population. I have always been a little more "psychic" than the usual person... I have bad feelings before something bad happens (and vice versa), and usually when I call friends or family they mention they had been thinking of me etc. But I've to do some more research into this phenomena As a matter of fact, I had a feeling about like this before my stuff got seized at customs... I sent it before I received the official letter, and emailed yourself and Kate before it happened. What do ya know... coincidence or not, there is definitely a vibration out there that I think we can all tap into.

Comment

Solfeggio frequencies should be heard by everyone, everywhere! It's the music of the Universe. It's us. We all have it phertest, but the world we've lived in has taught most to ignore it. That world is over and a new one has begun. Truth.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X