yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

list scam pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
    I went back and re-read everything so far. I think I understand what you were trying to say now.

For you, there were 2 versions of Phiero Premium. You bought the version from that mercadolibre website.
    For Pheroboss, the Chikara he bought was from Lovescent.in, which is NOT the original website (PB, your wording threw me off ).

It's not that the products that don't work, it's the scam site itself trying to pass of their fake stuff as real by using establish product names. At least for ones like Chikara and Phiero Premium.
    Hehehe, sorry my english is very bad!

Comment

OK so this will probably sound like spamming but its not. 4 years ago i meet my ex and i was wearing pherazone it actually seemed to work for me. when we were out for the first time her nose flaired up and she pretty much jumped me. I have ordered from xs (just xist oil) but my question is could this have worked on my body chemistry and if i want to try and get her back should it work again?

also my xist oil just arrived thanks for the samples of taboo, cohession and acend plus a hugh thanks for the pop rocks
      Last edited by pheromone noobie; 05-24-2016, 05:51 PM. Reason: my delievery arrived worth the $60 express postage

Comment

Originally posted by pheromone noobie View Post
        OK so this will probably sound like spamming but its not. 4 years ago i meet my ex and i was wearing pherazone it actually seemed to work for me. when we were out for the first time her nose flaired up and she pretty much jumped me. I have ordered from xs (just xist oil) but my question is could this have worked on my body chemistry and if i want to try and get her back should it work again?

also my xist oil just arrived thanks for the samples of taboo, cohession and acend plus a hugh thanks for the pop rocks
        Yes, it's always a possibility that it works. Most people consider it a scam mainly because when the product doesn't work for them, they have a hard time getting their money back when the company claims money-back guarantee. You may be one of the very lucky few that Pherazone worked for.

As for Xist, it requires a bit of understanding of how to make it work so I suggest checking around or searching around the forums for how Xist can be used optimally.

In terms of getting your ex back... check this article: http://pheromonepro.com/get-your-ex-...ith-pheromones
        This article will walk you through every single step to increase your chances of getting your ex back, and explains it simply.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Would you guys classify this as a hoax too? http://www.pheromoneresearch.net/pherox-review.html
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• fdesa12
            fdesa12 commented
            Editing a comment
            the website or the product?

• elvin.tan77
            elvin.tan77 commented
            Editing a comment
            fdesa12 the product of course. Phero-X.

elvin.tan77 I have some input for you, but it's more of how I determine whether to order or not rather than if I think that particular product is a scam or hoax.

First, I go to houseofpheromones.com and pheromonepro.com

Now I know those are affiliate marketing sites, and I know there is a combination of marketing plus information. However, I've found many of his reviews helpful in how to effectively use products. This saves me weeks, if not months, of errors. Through his site, I found Pheromonexs and Pheromone Treasures. I love them both. I also love Liquid Alchemy Labs, which houseofpheromones.com and pheromonepro.com also reviews. The author on those sites also talks about scams.

The other thing I do is read reviews on sites, get friends' input, and look for a money back guarantee.

fdesa12 Yes, asking if it was the website or the product was sharp. Sometimes the product might be great but the customer service might be poor or nonexistent.

Comment

I too have used houseofpheremones.com. that's the reason why I'm here. I'm a slightly above average looking 40 year old. I work at a college surrounded by women my age and women half my age.
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Welcome! I'm glad you found this place.

Comment

Yes houseofpheremones is great and it is how I discovered PXS as well! And I do want to add...Pherlure...total sham lol...great smelling (overpriced) cologne but that's about it...it was my first experience 10 years ago with it and I will never forget how much money I wasted on that scam!
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

2 drops from me... every mone in Russian shops is a crap) http://www.condom-shop.ru/smazki-kos...raty-feromonov
                  PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                  Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                  LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                  PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                  Lacroy: NNPA
                  HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                  Alpha Dream: AM
                  TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Any word on L2K version 1? Is that a scam?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                      Any word on L2K version 1? Is that a scam?
                      I doubt it, I've seen in other forums that if it works for them, I have not tried it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X