yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

list scam pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list scam pheromones

Hi, ! I do not know have a similar topic in this forum

I have over 10 years and are using pheromones have been pheromones are scam

Phelure

Phiero and Phiero premium

Pherazone

pheromones with "spells" that sell on a retail site in Mexico (MercadoLibre. Com), I have not used it, but I guess they are scam, because they say that will make effect after 30 days of use

update january 29 2016

Lovescent.in add for scam site

sharing for: Pheroboss
    Last edited by angelo777; 01-29-2016, 02:47 AM.

The good news is that if you stick with purchasing from a company like XS, you don't have to worry if you're being scammed. You're getting some of the best 'mone products in existence!

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
      The good news is that if you stick with purchasing from a company like XS, you don't have to worry if you're being scammed. You're getting some of the best 'mone products in existence!
      Exactly pheromonexs products are of excellent quality

Comment

Hey there Angelo,
        you are like me... scam sites and non working products got me interested in pheromones more than 10 years ago.
        I wanted to prove that mones do work.

And as for a list.. now i am not sure legally i can point out fingers so i will keep it short.

idle's Tips ?to recognize and avoid scam pheromone stores
        *(again this is just a general over oview and its valid not only for pheromones.. but any kind of store in general)

1)Beware of all those signs that are posted randomly on the store it self.

ALL THOSE AS SEEN on CNN / BBC / NBC / XXL / WTF TV

omg... the list goes on..

what the f.... i forgot what i was doing... buying a product or choosing a TV SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE for my living room

2) Buy 1 get 1 free

or anything thats buy 2 get a bunch of the SAME for free or general subscription based services.
        from sites that sell just 1 product and charge you each month to deliver the same sh*t to you.

Those look cheep and i have no idea why people trust those kind of offers...

3) All those SEALS and logos that does not mean anything

Sites that put seals and logos that are even unclickable (just an image proving ssl certificate or something)

Omg as soon as you see this AND they are not clickable (just an image) DONT BUY WHATEVER they are selling.

Or even worse if its clickable but gets to the a page (usually the owner of the company that issues the certificate) without providing
        actual information for the site that you came from.

THIS is a 100% scam motives.

Its better if they leave it even un-clickable.
        When they link it to some bullsh*t this immediately tells me.. hey they know they are full of :crap: and they intentionally are trying to cover it.

i am so angry that sites use all those fake seals that does not mean anything
        that i created a typical crap page just to demonstrate my point.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LOAD

and there you go...
        here is my general advice on how to avoid scam stores

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

I have used Phiero Premium before and I still have some bottles......... It is not really a scam..... It is just a 'hit or miss' product. Actually it appears to be produced by LaCroy Chemicals (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ-gDLhPrvg )!! watch the video, at 0:49 and 3:12..... The bottles look like the old Edge ones..... The scent is a really 'I want to miss' one, especially at the moment you first spray it on you, but it is O.K. later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Panikos View Post

I have used Phiero Premium before and I still have some bottles......... It is not really a scam..... It is just a 'hit or miss' product. Actually it appears to be produced by LaCroy Chemicals (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ-gDLhPrvg )!! watch the video, at 0:49 and 3:12..... The bottles look like the old Edge ones..... The scent is a really 'I want to miss' one, especially at the moment you first spray it on you, but it is O.K. later on.
            I really did not work Phiero premium in many test! I had immediate results with aqua vitae, Xist OR A1
            Originally posted by idle View Post
            Hey there Angelo,
            you are like me... scam sites and non working products got me interested in pheromones more than 10 years ago.
            I wanted to prove that mones do work.

And as for a list.. now i am not sure legally i can point out fingers so i will keep it short.

idle's Tips ?to recognize and avoid scam pheromone stores
            *(again this is just a general over oview and its valid not only for pheromones.. but any kind of store in general)

1)Beware of all those signs that are posted randomly on the store it self.

ALL THOSE AS SEEN on CNN / BBC / NBC / XXL / WTF TV

omg... the list goes on..

what the f.... i forgot what i was doing... buying a product or choosing a TV SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE for my living room

2) Buy 1 get 1 free

or anything thats buy 2 get a bunch of the SAME for free or general subscription based services.
            from sites that sell just 1 product and charge you each month to deliver the same sh*t to you.

Those look cheep and i have no idea why people trust those kind of offers...

3) All those SEALS and logos that does not mean anything

Sites that put seals and logos that are even unclickable (just an image proving ssl certificate or something)

Omg as soon as you see this AND they are not clickable (just an image) DONT BUY WHATEVER they are selling.

Or even worse if its clickable but gets to the a page (usually the owner of the company that issues the certificate) without providing
            actual information for the site that you came from.

THIS is a 100% scam motives.

Its better if they leave it even un-clickable.
            When they link it to some bullsh*t this immediately tells me.. hey they know they are full of :crap: and they intentionally are trying to cover it.

i am so angry that sites use all those fake seals that does not mean anything
            that i created a typical crap page just to demonstrate my point.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LOAD

and there you go...
            here is my general advice on how to avoid scam stores

Good tips! Very helpful, thanks!
            Last edited by 2000GT; 01-21-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

I think idle did a really good job in not pointing fingers and at the same time giving some AWESOME, how to recognize it may not be for you SIGNS!

This is a sensitive topic because some people swear by certain companies and what the products do for them.

This is far from the communist type dictatorship company I want it to be. #whosaidthat

So everyone is free to venture out and use as many pheromones from different companies as they desire.I even love to hear the comparisms between that of other companies and ours.

Plus some people are just adventurous and experimental, no matter how well XS and other companies work they just love trying new stuff just for the heck of it.

Shop safe peeps and look out for the signs before you spend hard earned money on fake mones you could have been spent on XS!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                I think idle did a really good job in not pointing fingers and at the same time giving some AWESOME, how to recognize it may not be for you SIGNS!

This is a sensitive topic because some people swear by certain companies and what the products do for them.

This is far from the communist type dictatorship company I want it to be. #whosaidthat

So everyone is free to venture out and use as many pheromones from different companies as they desire.I even love to hear the comparisms between that of other companies and ours.

Plus some people are just adventurous and experimental, no matter how well XS and other companies work they just love trying new stuff just for the heck of it.

Shop safe peeps and look out for the signs before you spend hard earned money on fake mones you could have been spent on XS!
                pheromoneXS is the best pheromone companies! ...
                true what they say, there are some who swear that the pheromone work of those companies ...
                I did a search and did not say whether this well, but PheromoneTreasures is scam possible , I was doing an investigation which gave me the result that the founder is an electronic engineer, which makes me doubt the company, because it ensures that he makes his own blends, but not sure it was just an investigation that I shared with someone from my country in this forum

Comment

I know this is an XS forum, but PheromoneTreasures.com is not a scam. They're a stand-up company. So far.

Comment

• eroque
                    eroque commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thats true. pheromonetreasures are not a scam. legit website, i have tried.

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                  I know this is an XS forum, but PheromoneTreasures.com is not a scam. They're a stand-up company. So far.
                  I got to do an investigation to my knowledge base (Engineer information technologies related to computing, data, security, etc) I got to do an investigation, which gave me the result that the creator is electronic engineer(John Loda, University of Illinois at Chicago) which I doubt have an electronic engineer I don `t believe idea of human chemistry, but I'm not sure whether or not a scam, just said that possible scam..

Comment

The owner is John, that's correct, and he's active on the PheroTruth forum under his company's subsection. His handle is "bonadzz." He's just a big fan of pheromones, and was a long time user before he started his business. While a degree in biochemistry might be helpful, I'm sure getting a degree in electrical engineering just shows he's no dummy.

Comment

I think the best way to determine whether a site is a scam or not besides following idle's input would be to search for reviews either on here or on Pherotruth. Watch what the users say about the products. If you think it's too good to be true, look at their profile and history about their pheromone experience. Do they seem to know what they're talking about? And how are other users responding to that reviewer's words?

This was the other thing about scam sites that I find a red flag: they always have testimonials from customers but we can never really know about those customers background, their experiences, and their knowledge level. Sometimes its done on Amazon too like with Pherlure products on there. The reviews are too short and sound like Ebay reviews ("A+++++ will buy again", "Great product! Fast shipping!", etc...), and when you check the Amazon user review history, that's the only one they've ever given. If it's not a scam, it sure is a bad business practice in my opinion.

Anyway, as for a degree in electronic engineering but running a pheromone business, just remember that some people have a physics degree but are running a restaurant business. Should we be ready to say their food sucks because they didn't go to culinary school? I actually know of one guy who did that. Makes the best Vietnamese baguette sandwiches I've ever had and he's not Vietnamese at all. The food leans more toward French-Italian fusion but it made me say "I'll never go to Lee's Sandwiches again unless I really have to". And the owner/cook? Majored in Mechanical Engineering and used to work for some medical company (I believe in Europe?). No culinary school.

Angelo, it's good that you did your research about the company, but don't forget there are other factors that determine if a business is a scam.

Having said that, let me clarify Phiero Premium a bit as I've seen reviews of it working for some and not so much for others as well. There are three main types of business in regards to scams:
                      - Scam: Business makes fake promises, you can't get a full refund/can't get in contact with company. Basically, company stole your money.
                      - Seem to be interested mainly in profits: Business products work for some, not for others. Results are inconsistent. Products are either low quality (hit or miss), or work but not worth the cost. Company will give refunds but may make it difficult. Not necessarily a scam, but not exactly a good business quality.
                      - Legit Business: Business consistently delivers what it promises, refunds are guaranteed. Products are high quality and reasonably priced, may be overpriced but work well.

There was a user here on PXS who got no effects from PXS products no matter how much advice we gave him, similar to how you didn't get any effects from Phiero Premium . Does that mean PXS is a scam? No. The products just didn't work for him so we all suggested that he just return the products and get his refund. I don't know if he ever did but it was a bit of a drama .
                      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                      LAL: Nude Alpha
                      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

There was a user here on PXS who got no effects from PXS products no matter how much advice we gave him, similar to how you didn't get any effects from Phiero Premium . Does that mean PXS is a scam? No. The products just didn't work for him so we all suggested that he just return the products and get his refund. I don't know if he ever did but it was a bit of a drama .
                        Or he was just a troll, whether a competitor drumming up drama, whatever - and who knows/cares. After what I've seen, I just can't understand how not one product would work for a person. They'd have to be an outlier of an outlier, statistically speaking! Selfies alone should give people an indication that there's something happening.

Comment

• fdesa12
                          fdesa12 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Most definitely. Either trolling or he definitely thought and treated these as if they're magic potions.

• angelo777
                          angelo777 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          maybe overdose effect or ghost effect

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                        I think the best way to determine whether a site is a scam or not besides following idle's input would be to search for reviews either on here or on Pherotruth. Watch what the users say about the products. If you think it's too good to be true, look at their profile and history about their pheromone experience. Do they seem to know what they're talking about? And how are other users responding to that reviewer's words?

This was the other thing about scam sites that I find a red flag: they always have testimonials from customers but we can never really know about those customers background, their experiences, and their knowledge level. Sometimes its done on Amazon too like with Pherlure products on there. The reviews are too short and sound like Ebay reviews ("A+++++ will buy again", "Great product! Fast shipping!", etc...), and when you check the Amazon user review history, that's the only one they've ever given. If it's not a scam, it sure is a bad business practice in my opinion.

Anyway, as for a degree in electronic engineering but running a pheromone business, just remember that some people have a physics degree but are running a restaurant business. Should we be ready to say their food sucks because they didn't go to culinary school? I actually know of one guy who did that. Makes the best Vietnamese baguette sandwiches I've ever had and he's not Vietnamese at all. The food leans more toward French-Italian fusion but it made me say "I'll never go to Lee's Sandwiches again unless I really have to". And the owner/cook? Majored in Mechanical Engineering and used to work for some medical company (I believe in Europe?). No culinary school.

Angelo, it's good that you did your research about the company, but don't forget there are other factors that determine if a business is a scam.

Having said that, let me clarify Phiero Premium a bit as I've seen reviews of it working for some and not so much for others as well. There are three main types of business in regards to scams:
                        - Scam: Business makes fake promises, you can't get a full refund/can't get in contact with company. Basically, company stole your money.
                        - Seem to be interested mainly in profits: Business products work for some, not for others. Results are inconsistent. Products are either low quality (hit or miss), or work but not worth the cost. Company will give refunds but may make it difficult. Not necessarily a scam, but not exactly a good business quality.
                        - Legit Business: Business consistently delivers what it promises, refunds are guaranteed. Products are high quality and reasonably priced, may be overpriced but work well.

Well, in Mexico, in my country is very easy create bussiness scams, buy testimonials false, and add placebo effect... because mexican are on the defensive ... it is that in the USA, can put demands if a product does not work like a miracle product ... I prefer to continue reading reviews of other users, is a young company, so while I continue with LAL and Pheromonexs that I have working products

Comment

I don't want to promote or defend any product or manufacturer, but I have used this product and it is not a 'scam'. You may notice the differences in the colour of the liquid in the bottles since I've added perfume/other pheromones in order to run my own 'tests'.......

Comment

I don't want to promote or defend any product or manufacturer, but I have used this product and it is not a 'scam'. You may notice the differences in the colour of the liquid in the bottles since I've added perfume/other pheromones in order to run my own 'tests'.......
                            I used, 2 versions phiero premium, the version ultra scam, bad copy the phiero sell in mexico(Mercadolibre), and version original phiero premium, I finished the bottle and no see fragants "hits" , at contrast products LAL or pheromonexs.

Comment

Dont know how they manage but :

I want to add a link to this list, They sell chikara and lot many products ,

The website is named : Lovescent.in . (its not .com , its .in). I mailed LS and they told they don't have any subdivisions.

They sell chikara and many other products. I ordered and found it not working.

can Link can be shared? . Or else simply google it by name of Lovescent.in

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
                                Dont know how they manage but :

I want to add a link to this list, They sell chikara and lot many products ,

The website is named : Lovescent.in . (its not .com , its .in). I mailed LS and they told they don't have any subdivisions.

They sell chikara and many other products. I ordered and found it not working.

can Link can be shared? . Or else simply google it by name of Lovescent.in

thanks for sharing your experience add at the original post!

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

I used, 2 versions phiero premium, the version ultra scam, bad copy the phiero sell in mexico(Mercadolibre), and version original phiero premium, I finished the bottle and no see fragants "hits" , at contrast products LAL or pheromonexs.
                                  It sounds like something you would find online or in some stores, like with cologne. Some people will use a bottle of cologne, refill it with cheap/fake products, and sell it off again as the original. Now THAT would be a scam, though not at the fault of the original company.

It sounds like from your experience, you bought a fake product that someone else sold who claimed it was from the original company and used their bottles. Was that the case? Or did you buy directly from the company? If it's working for someone else but not you, then it could be just your body chemistry.

Pheroboss found Chikara not working for him, but I found that it works for me. It's just not as good as PXS or LAL in my opinion. My reasoning behind that would be that Chikara is an older product whereas PXS has been researching and improving their formulas.
                                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

I went back and re-read everything so far. I think I understand what you were trying to say now.

For you, there were 2 versions of Phiero Premium. You bought the version from that mercadolibre website.
                                    For Pheroboss, the Chikara he bought was from Lovescent.in, which is NOT the original website (PB, your wording threw me off ).

It's not that the products that don't work, it's the scam site itself trying to pass of their fake stuff as real by using establish product names. At least for ones like Chikara and Phiero Premium.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X