yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cannabis Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mila
    replied
    I tried CBD oil for sleep (I sometimes can’t fall asleep for hours). Actually I’ve tried both CBD and the one with THC. CBD has done nothing to me: I didn’t feel sleepy or relaxed. THC would make me feel mellow, but I felt that it was hard to work the next day after it. I have to think a lot at work and couldn’t do much with the brain sluggish from the previous night’s THC.

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by StevensXEH View Post
    I understand why you're interested in cannabis oil, especially for anxiety, depression, and sleep issues. I've heard great things about CBD oil, which is extracted from the cannabis plant without the psychoactive effects of THC. It can help with pain relief, inflammation, and improving sleep. I recommend checking out mindbodygreen.com for more information on the benefits of CBD oil. Dosage can vary based on the person and the product, so it's always a good idea to consult a healthcare professional before starting new supplements. Good luck with your journey!

Thank you so much, checking it out now. Totally appreciate the feedback and site recommendation

mindbodygreen: connecting soul & science

Leave a comment:

• StevensXEH
    replied
    I understand why you're interested in cannabis oil, especially for anxiety, depression, and sleep issues. I've heard great things about CBD oil, which is extracted from the cannabis plant without the psychoactive effects of THC. It can help with pain relief, inflammation, and improving sleep. I recommend checking out mindbodygreen.com for more information on the benefits of CBD oil. Dosage can vary based on the person and the product, so it's always a good idea to consult a healthcare professional before starting new supplements. Good luck with your journey!

Leave a comment:

• HarrisJacks
    replied
    It's always better to err on the side of caution and do your research before trying anything new.

Leave a comment:

• maryempenn
    replied
    It’s different for everyone because we all are unique. For instance, I suffer from anxiety and depression, and CBD oil helps me stay afloat generally. It helps me sleep better and be less worried about everything. I can even communicate with people normally when I take some oil in the morning.
    It’s not a magic pill, and I know it won’t solve my internal issues, and I need therapy. But it’s still nice to feel like a normal person for at least some time with some oil from OrganicCBDNugs.com. I don’t know how well it works for others, but in my case, it helps a lot.​

Leave a comment:

• purificaciofinance
    replied
    Originally posted by purificaciofinance View Post
    Glad that people have become more tolerant of marijuana.
    I live in Oklahoma, and luckily for us, marijuana is decriminalized in your state. So I have been using marijuana for its medical benefits for quite a while. I started using this product after a severe depression I got into. And with the blessing of the guys from Oklahoma medical cannabis dispensaries, I started using cannabis. And to be honest, I feel a lot better since I added marijuana to my life. Hopefully, one day, more and more European countries will also decriminalize marijuana.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
    Bluebird Botanicals CBD oil is very good. Quality and independently verified. That's what I use mostly.

However, nothing works better than good old Rhodiola.
    Do you use Rhodiola in pill form?
    how many?

Leave a comment:

• purificaciofinance
    replied
    Glad that people have become more tolerant of marijuana.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I tried cbd oil twice. I did find it somewhat calming, about like some pheromones, nothing over the top but pleasntly noticeable. I didn't try higher doses, my anxiety nowadays rarely shows its face.. My nephew was drinking way to much beer and smoking too much pot. Both were illegal since he was under age. His mother actually bought him some cbd and his craving started t go away. He was an anxious sort, high strung. I don't know if he still takes the CBD but I'm pretty sure he doesn't drink nor smoke weed anymore. Steady Job, works out, helps around the house ALOT, staying single instead of all the girls he used to attract.

I had been thinking of trying it again. On another pheromone forum someone is experimenting with using it as a pheromone and it sounds like he is having similar results as I had when I used to use Ataxin and pure icelandic krill oil, either one but microdoses. Less than half a drop. Don't know doses for cbd but I believe they are low too.

Leave a comment:

• Seathe
    replied
    I've been smoking since I was 15. A few years ago, my doctor said that if I didn't quit smoking, I wouldn't live more than 40 years. This scared me, and I tried to stop, but it was impossible. Then I decided to find an alternative to smoking and started to use vaping. I especially liked the excellent and delicious CBD VAPE oils. At my last medical check-up, the doctor noted that my health is now much better, and I have also started to sleep better. This website has helped me a lot with quality products.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

• KateD
    replied
    [QUOTE=NuTrix;n137538]I looked into CBD oil for my mother a number of years ago, before it became legalized here.
    A lot of the concerns around side effects seemed to stem from the lack of regulation around manufacturing and the solvents used to produce it.

Yes definitely! I am not sure if this is a practice all over the world but now if your son or daughter doesn't get vaccinated they can't go to school

This is new and it totally sucks.

I have however contacted some herbalists who advised on a bush here. She said if you absolutely have to give your child the vaccine it is like a detox for after.

I totally appreciate your feedback

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    commented on 's reply
    Bluebird Botanicals (est. 2012) is an award winning Hemp Extract and CBD company. Our hemp is now being grown and processed in the great state of Colorado.

• XSteveO
    replied
    Bluebird Botanicals CBD oil is very good. Quality and independently verified. That's what I use mostly.

However, nothing works better than good old Rhodiola.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Fever
    replied
    I know a friend of mine used it to help with some pain. I do wonder, however, the quality of the oil which some of the gas station mini-marts sell compared to somewhere else. I've never shopped for it myself so I don't know where else to find it, but I see it at the fuel station I use for the car. Can't imagine that the stuff at the gas station being any quality.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    I looked into CBD oil for my mother a number of years ago, before it became legalized here.
    A lot of the concerns around side effects seemed to stem from the lack of regulation around manufacturing and the solvents used to produce it.
    I have a friend who says it helps her rheumatoid arthritis, that it is cumulative. Meaning the more regularly she takes it, the more relief she has.
    I have read it helps with seizures, and some children on the autism spectrum as well, but I do not know anyone personally myself who has taken it for that.
    If you can find a trustworthy and reputable provider, I would definitely consider it, but that is only my opinion

We have never vaccinated our daughter. Among other reasons, we did not believe the purported benefits outweigh the risks. You have to do what you believe is best for your family. Listen to your gut...it's smarter than we give it credit for

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Thank you for your in put Chris. You seem to have a lot of information about this.

I was given a few links to actually purchase the CBD oil in the US. I am guessing it is only illegal in France. There are also some locals here who do it but it is much cheaper to purchase it from the US

Like I said, my batch is coming soon and since the THC is removed. I will try it and report my findings

I was told by some formulators of the CBD oil here that you should take a dosage of 1/2 rice under the tongue in the morning and in the evenings.

Regarding my son, just to clear it up. He doesn't have anger issues where he needs a therapy. It is excessive temper tantrums.

Toddlers tend to throw temper tantrums but my research and speaking to other parents , these specific type of temper tantrums with all the other behaviours are linked to the vaccines they give them as children.

I should say allegedly because I don't know for sure. Of course, many doctors, nurses and health care officials swear that the vaccines have done a tremendous amount of good so who am I to knock it

My other son who we refused to give any vaccines is a lot calmer and doesn't display any signs of autism like the other one does

We stopped all vaccines until we are able to know for sure what is the cause. Doctors are unable to give us any answers

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris74 View Post
    Regarding cbd liquid to vape, dosages can be
    50mg = light dosage and you ca. Vape it all day
    300mg = strong dosage and you should vape 10 to 15 puffs when stress crisis or in the evening or pain
    500mg = very strong only a few clients use this dosage
    600 to 1000mg = booster it is mean to be diluted with other perfumes without nicotine

3 years ago I ve been vaping 300mg a few evenings before bedtime as I went through a 6 month very stressful period and it helped me a lot to clear my mind and find sleep rather than stay awake thinking about my worries until 2 or 3 am
    Many clients have had great success and it helped them to avoid drinking or taking anxiolytics or anti depressant chemicals/ medication

Your clients. Do you formulate and sell CBD oil?

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    commented on 's reply
    Correction: for cbd oil it s drops or half tea spoon but depending on strength of the oil ... a teaspoon of 15% would be way too much

• Chris74
    commented on 's reply
    I ve put 2 famous brands in #26 27
    Many other brands and maybe dosage are different
    Just don t buy stuff from supermarkets as their products are very low dosages

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X