yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

send me Force!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut
    replied
    if you want i can give you some info through mail that your missing as i think you are spot on, and maybe the forum isn't really the place to discuss what has happened during my years, but i think your reflection on the subject is pretty spot on!

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    wow sounds scary, if people see me worse, and what about this person i'm attracted to, will they see me worse?
    it all sounds facinating, you have a real talent!

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Your right i do need to express Love in certain areas, something i was never taught!

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    wow your soo talented at this stuff and it's soo interesting too!
    so much info, wow!

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    All the cards have water symbolism which is too much of a coincidence to not take it as a central focus of what the cards are trying to say. . Water creates reflections, reflections are reversed. To me, both your own self image and I think other people's images of you are are about to be reversed as will ultimately your own perception of possibly everything, yourself, others and the world around you. To accomplish this both the fear of Death AND the fear of Dying will be conquered. There is also something that I'm interpreting as you will need to express love rather than fear to accomplish this metamorphosis. This may involve the reversal of sex energies but I haven't seen in what way yet. I don't think it is in the usual way we think of sex though, The type of person you are attracted to could change, something like that but this is not the main thrust of the cards at all, It is something I'm simply puzzling over how it fits or will fit in.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    your exactly right in some areas in what you say, in fact dead on!

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I have prayed for you too and pulled some cards but I'm not sure what they mean yet. I can say that you are on sort of a path or mental fishing trip And that you are not the victim in your family's bad turns of health, that they are, You are being transformed and while not important enough to be cursed by God, You are loved enough to be blessed.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    saw my psy tonight he has put me on Paxil, so with the meds, i'm waiting for the results to find out if it has metastised or not, hopefully we should find out sometime this week!
    but she is back home and has anti phelbite injections once a day for a month, dad called the docs last night cause her leg was swollen but apprently it's not too bad, he thought it might of been phelbite but her leg wasn't rock hard just a reaction from the operation.
    thanks for all the heads up from everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry for all your bad news.

• Silvia
    replied
    Stay STRONG, we are all here for you !
    Prayers to your family

Leave a comment:

• Spring
    replied
    Sorry to hear that, I hope both of their conditions will improve over time

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by nephil View Post
    Very sorry to hear that... if you have time, you might consider joining http://community.breastcancer.org which has a wealth of info on the subject and lots of helpful users.
    Thankyou for the info, will do!

Leave a comment:

• nephil
    replied
    Very sorry to hear that... if you have time, you might consider joining http://community.breastcancer.org which has a wealth of info on the subject and lots of helpful users.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    That would knock anybody hard.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry for all that bad news. When it rains it pours

• Coconut
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up i'm really down so it has picked up a bit, i felt knocked down like a ton of bricks, i think it's a shock.
    hopefully in the next couple of weeks i can start to get back on my feet and deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• MMM
    replied
    It's NOT GOD, it's life. And life happens to every body every day.

You must get refocused, and ride this terrible journey with them; and then, you need to keep a better eye out on yourself as for doctor visits and check ups, to make sure you're okay. KEEP LIVING.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    they started hormone treatment tonight, i'm in rage against god tonight, it's not fair that both should end up with cancer!
    i'm worried what the scans will hold and how far it has spread, i remeber my grans sister had it and it didn't last long after seeing her huge lump!

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by MMM View Post

Oh my! That's ugly all the way around; and for an 81-year-old, it's even uglier.

You have to hang in there as best as you can, Dear. Prayers sent your way for all involved.
    Thanks for your prayers and words, my breast scans will now have to be yearly instead os every 2 years, plus my daughters as well!
    hopefully tommorow she should be out with the hip job before being tested for covid19 and hopefully a scan to see if it's not metastied somewhere else!
    today is a nightmare!

Leave a comment:

• MMM
    replied
    Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    Bad news i'm afraid it's been confirmed tonight my mum has breast cancer, so she will have a scan to find out the progression of it!
    rotten day with dads leukemia and mums breast cancer!
    hope you are doing ok!
    Oh my! That's ugly all the way around; and for an 81-year-old, it's even uglier.

You have to hang in there as best as you can, Dear. Prayers sent your way for all involved.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X