yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Beautiful places in your area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful places in your area

I decided to start this because i think it will be cool to share some beautiful places from all around the world.
    I will start with the place where i growth and lived for 20 years.
    Cape Kaliakra ,Kavarna ,Bulgaria
    Love that place i miss it so much .

Attached Files

I live in New York, enough said.

But no seriously, I mean the REAL New York.

With mountains:
    I love Bear Mountain when the weather is warmer!

The hiking trails w/ waterfalls...
    Image result for New York hiking trails

There's a Blue Hole in the Catskils that I haven't visited yet, but really want to. It's just a bit far from me.

The new bridge

And so much more, especially the homes!

I have to say the best part about living in the suburbs is having a backyard, watching kids play in the street (and live a normal life without the fast life of NYC), and friendly neighbors.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the gap. So many great memories

• AmandaXS
      AmandaXS commented
      Editing a comment
      i would never want to leave there! its so beautiful! its paradise!

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely.

I love it.I hope one day i can visit this beautiful nature.
    That's so cool that you have the peace and quiet from the big city.
    I was raised in a very very small town with all the things you described and i miss it so much

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
      I decided to start this because i think it will be cool to share some beautiful places from all around the world.
      I will start with the place where i growth and lived for 20 years.
      Cape Kaliakra ,Kavarna ,Bulgaria
      Love that place i miss it so much .
      Ok, so are your native tongue bulgarian, turkish or romani?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Silvia Bra, tusen takk for at du spurte. I learned russian at school and lived in St. Petersburg for a year. I thought you might recognize the expression.

• Silvia
        Silvia commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup it's Cyrillic.I know russian as well i was just kidding

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Silvia yeah, tova is russian, but I wasn't sure how the bulgarian breaks down the grammatical category, if it is a subject or a direct object.

Click image for larger version

Name:	munkholmenAvis4.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	101425

This is a little islet from where I live, we go swimming there in the summer. The islet is called Munkholm.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        what a beautiful view! absolutely gorgeous!

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        AmandaXS Thank you

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        you're absolutely welcome!

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
      I love it.I hope one day i can visit this beautiful nature.
      That's so cool that you have the peace and quiet from the big city.
      I was raised in a very very small town with all the things you described and i miss it so much
      Yes, I really, really love the suburbs. I want to live in Manhattan, but that's only because I'm single and young. When it comes to settling down, I'd move right back to the suburbs. I also really like New Jersey.

Comment

Grew up on the Jersey shore (the real one, not the one on MTV! We had mountains in NY and PA (Delaware River Gap anyone?) and swimming in the ocean in summer. It was hilly enough for great sleigh riding adventures in winter but man the cold went right through yah.

I've also lived in Germany and wow it was gorgeous!. So many cool places to see in Europe. I'll be out in our BG office for a few weeks again in about a month.

Places I've Lived
        Lisbon Maine
        Rocklin CA
        Berkeley CA
        Mesa AZ
        NY NY

There is beauty everywhere and I find graffiti just as amazing and beautiful as natural creations.

I'd have to say, hands down, the most beautiful place I've ever seen in my life and all my travels. The Grand Canyon. Words, nor pictures can describe.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Yes, I really, really love the suburbs. I want to live in Manhattan, but that's only because I'm single and young. When it comes to settling down, I'd move right back to the suburbs. I also really like New Jersey.
          Used to work on Warren @church (tribeca), but I lost my job (and some friends) when those Towers were toppled by radicals. Being late paid off that day!

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	ca9e88dc325d49ae965434f65f38e420.jpg Views:	1 Size:	237.4 KB ID:	110458

Acorn Street

Click image for larger version  Name:	MIP%20AERIAL%20HARVARD%20UNIVERSITY%20CAMBRIDGE%20MA-7401-L.jpg Views:	1 Size:	240.6 KB ID:	110461

Cambridge / Harvard

Click image for larger version  Name:	?resize_to=width&src=https%3A%2F%2Fartsy-media-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com%2FcFZX8QmUn2xGDp4TFAKqEg%252FISG_1.jpg&width=1200&quality=80.jpg Views:	1 Size:	341.0 KB ID:	110459Gardner Museum

Click image for larger version  Name:	1417699769480.jpg Views:	1 Size:	353.4 KB ID:	110460
          Cape Cod (2 hours away but you said beautiful!)

Comment

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            That is gorgeous !!!

I have been traveling a lot for a long time .Together with my boyfriend, we have been to Japan, Europe, South Africa and Mexico. We have traveled around the USA and Canada and now we want something new and unusual. When my boyfriend offered me a trip from https://www.greatbritishcarjourney.com/ I was delighted! This is incredibly cool! See the coolest cars in the UK and learn their history. Wow! In general, it caused one of the most vivid emotions in my life. Now I dream of a collector car.

Comment

A surprise for the birthday of a dear person or a solemn celebration of a milestone in a person's life is an ideal occasion to give him a trip in a classic car. They bring back memories to someone.
            Someone is excited by romantic feelings, and someone just wants something unusual. You can use an alternative, for example, a helicopter ride or a flight on a supersonic fighter, but renting a retro car will cost much more profitable than such entertainment, and it will raise the mood is a great idea from http://drivedadscar.com/

Comment

I would recommend this to anyone in, particularly, the late spring and early summer here:

Experience the world of Longwood Gardens… a place to see dazzling displays that elevate the art of horticulture… a place to enjoy performances that inspire… a place to watch majestic fountains spring to life… a place to relax and reconnect with nature. Discover our storied heritage and the indelible mark of our founder, Pierre S. du Pont, which guides us today. Explore one of the great gardens of the world, from our 4-acre Conservatory to the splendor of our outdoor gardens spanning 1,077 acres. Step out of your world and into ours… where the living things that surround you make you feel more alive.

The gardens are absolutely beautiful

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix it looks gorgeous!
                I visited
                Palace of Versailles in France few years ago and i can't lie - im inlove

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm positive I would agree should fate ever allow me to visit there as well

• Silvia
                  Silvia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am sure it will,love

For me it has to be Elteide in Tenerife, famous for a lot of car commercials and starwars has also been filmed there! Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	139993
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Silvia
                  Silvia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wow,looks amazing ! Def on my list now

Ad down

Collapse