yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dark Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Mode

Holy Bejeebers, Bottom left where it says default style with a little triangular carat thingy. Hit that and select Dark Mode. Looking great, Testing for function. Posting Check Check Check, One Two Three, Bahh Bah Black Sheep, Have you any wool?

Dark Mode is hard to use on my interface, too many buttons blacked out.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      So far its all really popping on mine, Gamma or contrast adjustment maybe?

Yeah, for me, some buttons are blacked out, some are too greyed/white out. I just stick to the default.

Comment

Oh i really like it, really neat
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I just saw this and activated Dark mode.This is so cool.
        Really good for reading, don't hurt my eyes.

Comment

My eyes thanked me lol

Comment

I use dark mode on my browser, and default on the site. It works for me too like this.

Comment

I was going to make this a surprise. Nothing like ruining Christmas for the rest of us

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                ahahahhaaha I can't with you

Look at the work I saved you.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Look at the work I saved you.
                :BananaParty:

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Did you see the new smiles?

:BananaDance: :BananaHulu: :BananaParty: party

I'll be adding a few more today

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The BananaParty looks frisky

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They are awesome...

Also, we haveand

and

Steve O

Comment

Steve O

Comment

:BananaHulu:I seem to be leaning on the party so far just because it fits into my figures of speech but I gotta give BananaParty: credit after looking up Bananaflambe:

Funny how the word "party" drops the emoji in but the bananaparty and bananaflambe don't work the same way??

:bananaflambe::BananaParty:

I think this one looks like Steve :BananaHulu:

Comment

• XSteveO
                        XSteveO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hmm the settings for :bananaparty: and :bananaflambe: are set the same way as the others. Perhaps it's interfering with bbcode, but I wouldn't even know how, or understand.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      :BananaHulu:I seem to be leaning on the party so far just because it fits into my figures of speech but I gotta give BananaParty: credit after looking up Bananaflambe:

Funny how the word "party" drops the emoji in but the bananaparty and bananaflambe don't work the same way??

:bananaflambe::BananaParty:

I think this one looks like Steve :BananaHulu:
                      It is me :BananaHulu:

Steve O

Comment

Steve O

Comment

:BParty:

Steve O

Comment

:BHulu:

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X